What's new

Year of taming the China dragon (2010 in Retrospect)

china never have been colonized for 100 years , as for the sign post when your master the brits in yr country they never needed to put up sign like that cos you did yr job very well of being a slave to an extend yes sir no sir mentality still widely exit in these day and age.

obvious-troll-is-obvious-i2768.jpg

When did Beijing stop stapling visas? During Premier Wen's visit to India, the issue was not even brought up.

Anyway the CCP has a duty to the Chinese people first. Whatever policy decision they take, that will be the number one priority.

again like the Aavatar movie's protagonist I have to shout: "I am not your enemy, your enemy is out there and they are more powerful than you."

can't you just carefully read the thread article I posted?

Highly-placed sources told IANS that with New Delhi upping the ante, Beijing has discreetly stopped stapling visas for visitors from Jammu and Kashmir. Officially, however, the two sides maintain their officials will meet to resolve the issue.

Year of taming the China dragon (2010 in Retrospect)

aren't Aksai Chin which india claims as part of Kashmir as well as South Tibet related to that priority?

first use your brain and try to think why I raised the issue.

Last edited:
first use your brain and try to think why I raised the issue.

If you want to say something, then say it. I'm not going to play a guessing game for your conspiracy theories.

The CCP has a duty to look after the Chinese people, not Kashmir.

If you want to say something, then say it. I'm not going to play a guessing game for your conspiracy theories.

The CCP has a duty to look after the Chinese people, not Kashmir.

then give Aksai Chin to india because indian kashmir includes Aksai Chin.

No chance.

Aksai Chin is a part of China.

India falsely claims that Aksai Chin is a part of Kashmir. They are wrong.

so when your CPC (again its not CCP) govt says Kashmir belongs to your india, technically it means Aksai Chin also belongs to your india because according to your india Aksai Chin is part of Kashmir.

CPC and CCP are both correct.

Communist Party of China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also, in what universe do you think the CCP cares more about Kashmir than it does about the Chinese people?

CCP isn't correct, don't teach me.

and yes, as a CPC member and as a PRC govt spokesperson tell me whether CPC cares about Aksai Chin as well as China's territorial integrity or not. if CPC does care, it cannot say Kashmir belongs to india, otherwise it will have to give Aksai Chin to india. have you got the technical issue now?

CCP isn't correct, don't teach me.

and yes, as a CPC member and as a PRC govt spokesperson tell me whether CPC cares about Aksai Chin as well as China's territorial integrity or not. if CPC does care, it cannot say Kashmir belongs to india. have you got the technical issue now?

This false flag nonsense is getting boring now.

1) The CCP has never said that that Kashmir belongs to India.

2) Aksai Chin is a part of China, and will always remain so.

Now go bother someone else.

This false flag nonsense is getting boring now.

1) The CCP has never said that that Kashmir belongs to India.

2) Aksai Chin is a part of China, and will always remain so.

Now go bother someone else.

false flag or what, you are an indian born Hong Kong resident... stop pretending as if you care about China, understand girl?

there is a sizable indian community in Hong Kong who speaks fluent Chinese Mandarin/Cantonese.

internet can't confirm anyone's actual identity, neither a command over a particular language.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom