What's new

Would these be the components of the JF-17 Block III?

Would these be the components of the JF-17 Block III?

• Yes

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Some

Votes: 11 44.0%

• Total voters
The JF-17 Block III expected updates
After the project of the JF-17 was followed as planned and the latest was the emergence of the JF-17B, the third phase of the JF-17 plan is Block III..
The Pakistanis have always been talking about their planning for this block as a radical change from the previous blocks..

They were saying:

There will be a thorough adjustment of the body

Fully new digital cabin

New Aviation Electronics

Addition of a new AESA radar

An IRST system

And a new helmet HMD \ S

http://quwa.org/2015/08/30/jf-17-iii-jf-17-block-3/

Zhuhai "Airshow China 2016"
The features of this block were first introduced at the China International Exposition..

Where the new radar of JF-17, the AESA radar under the name KLG-7A produced and manufactured by the Chinese company AVIC was showcased..

View attachment 409311

In the same exhibition, there was a model of a cockpit under the name of :
Advanced Avionics Concept Cockpit For Military Aircraft

View attachment 409312

View attachment 409313

View attachment 409314

HMDS

View attachment 409315

IRST
View attachment 409317

New targeting Screen
View attachment 409318

And
View attachment 409319

I am just curious a single Large mfd display vs 3 x 8x12 inch, is not redundancy better I mean single big one malfunction vs 3 x 8x12 you have better reliably

I am just curious a single Large mfd display vs 3 x 8x12 inch, is not redundancy better I mean single big one malfunction vs 3 x 8x12 you have better reliably
The single display should be based on better electronics, so more reliable..this is a worldwide tendency in the 5th generation fighters..

The single display should be based on better electronics, so more reliable..this is a worldwide tendency in the 5th generation fighters..

Three displays are separate so if one goes bad you can still pull up info on the other two even 2 goes bad you can get basic info on single mfd in case of a large single display single point of failure ?? Anyway

Three displays are separate so if one goes bad you can still pull up info on the other two even 2 goes bad you can get basic info on single mfd in case of a large single display single point of failure ?? Anyway
You can be sure that this has been thought through too, and the single display has more than one or two redundancies..

it is highly unlikely that a display would go bad but better safe than sorry

Irst?
Block III only has a digital fly by electrical wire control system, upgraded avionics, AESA radar, probably a cheek mounted hardpoint for targeting pod and IFR. Nothing else is known so far.

What is the range of thunder AESA radar
Secondly i want it's airframe strengthen the more to carry more hard points and new power full engine with thrust vectoring

What is the range of thunder AESA radar
Secondly i want it's airframe strengthen the more to carry more hard points and new power full engine with thrust vectoring
ok first of all we are going to have a strong air frame with more maneuverability but our engine isnt going to have trust vectoring. a single engine with trust vectoring isnt as practical as twin engine and we dont have any engines with trust vectoring

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom