What's new

Would these be the components of the JF-17 Block III?

Would these be the components of the JF-17 Block III?

• Yes

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Some

Votes: 11 44.0%

• Total voters
Last edited:
ok first of all we are going to have a strong air frame with more maneuverability but our engine isnt going to have trust vectoring. a single engine with trust vectoring isnt as practical as twin engine and we dont have any engines with trust vectoring
Who said we have sir and who said u that thrust vectoring engine can't be used in single engine jets

If we can give thrust vectoring engine to newer block it have unmatched manuverbility jets in it's class gives it missile evasion option too

If not than give block 3 aesa radar of MIG 35 or more powerful engine which don't give smoke trails

In my opinion PAF wasted lot of money in upgrades they should have straight way given block 3 upgrade after it's due upgrade in first place block 2 upgrade and 3 block upgrade should be combined at once so we could have saved money and time

Who said we have sir and who said u that thrust vectoring engine can't be used in single engine jets

If we can give thrust vectoring engine to newer block it have unmatched manuverbility jets in it's class gives it missile evasion option too

If not than give block 3 aesa radar of MIG 35 or more powerful engine which don't give smoke trails

In my opinion PAF wasted lot of money in upgrades they should have straight way given block 3 upgrade after it's due upgrade in first place block 2 upgrade and 3 block upgrade should be combined at once so we could have saved money and time
we are getting a powerful engine, thrust vectoring is better in twin engines because while rolling one engine points down while the other points up. in a single engine jet there is only one so thats a negative other than that, thrust vectoring is better than non. as for the AESA radar i think yes, we need a more powerful radar. i think pakistan should also get a heavy and big fighter such as su-35

Back
Top Bottom