What's new

World's Record-Breaking 1.8 Gbps 4.5G (4G+) Mobile Internet Speed to be Available in Iran soon

you know some people in the world have the sacred duty of pirating Hollywood movies, after all you can't let the flag fall on the ground.

That's me!! Companies insure against loses so someone has to create those loses. Are you my Irani spirit sister?

Chennai

in KBps
View attachment 341080

in Kbps
View attachment 341081

I roughly get the same Speed

That speed...

I hate you with the intensity of a thousand suns.

Last time I went to India Internet wasn't faster than 2mbps, what's happened???

I get 2 mbps/s and 100 gig per year for $6

100 gigs per year???? Some days I go over 100 gigs!

$6/month or year??

That's me!! Companies insure against loses so someone has to create those loses. Are you my Irani spirit sister?

That speed...

New Private ISP firm specalizing only in Fiber Network are spanning across India . Every other month you see a new player offering more speed and more FUP for less money .

My FUP is 200GB and after FUP i get around 1.5 to 2 Mbps :P

New Private ISP firm specalizing only in Fiber Network are spanning across India . Every other month you see a new player offering more speed and more FUP for less money .

My FUP is 200GB and after FUP i get around 1.5 to 2 Mbps :P

FUP is evil. I have no limits. With 100mbps u can reach FUP limit in a day or two.

FUP is evil. I have no limits. With 100mbps u can reach FUP limit in a day or two.

Yeah I Envy you :P .. I Envy everyone who has better speed and FUP than me :P

I dont download or seed much just working most of the day and two movies live stream per day thats it

Hey guys.

My Irancell 3G right now in Chamran highway:

IMG_1071.JPG

4G+/4.5G/5G

My WiMAX carrier gives me to 20 Mbps speed and 30 Gigabytes traffic per month and it costs 60,000 Tomans = 16 dollars ++ Unlimited Night download (1 - 8 AM)

Which WiMAX? Mobinet?

That speed...

100 gigs per year???? Some days I go over 100 gigs!

$6/month or year??
The service is called 2meg but it is a free access service... sometimes I download at speeds of +2meg/s.. Yes, it has 100 gig limit and for more I have to buy more gigs... It is more than enough for my usage though.. It is $6 per month... it is actually 5.8 dollars to be exact..

Since we satellite to why don't you convince our corrupted regime to make Internet speed in Iraq as fast as yours plze.

Now I'm going to watch if our internet speed goes fast then yes we r your followers if not then we are follower to the furs mejoos we are arab Muslim moomin Mujahid takbeer :laughcry::omghaha::astagh:

ACT

what router are you using ? and it also depends on how long the main cable is from the sub station .

Netgear. I just ordered a new one from amazon. I will let you know if it made any difference.

Back
Top Bottom