What's new

World's Record-Breaking 1.8 Gbps 4.5G (4G+) Mobile Internet Speed to be Available in Iran soon

Aramagedon

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Iranian company ' Irancell ' has promised to distribute 4G+ all over of Iran soon.

Use google translation to read full story:

شبکه ۴G پلاس فعال شد/تست سرعت
بالای شبکه نسل چهارم ثابت

شناسه خبر: 1201019 سرویس: اقتصادی
۱۰ مهر ۱۳۹۵ - ۱۰:۵۴

در مراسم افتتاح پروژه های ایرانسل شبکه ۴G پلاس فعال شد.

به گزارش خبرنگار فناوری اطلاعات و ارتباطات خبرگزاری تسنیم, شرکت خدمات ارتباطی ایرانسل صبح امروز در حضور محمود واعظی -وزیر ارتباطات- از پروژه های جدید خود رونمایی کرد.
علیرضا قلمبر دزفولی در این مراسم با بیان اینکه بیش از 47 میلیون مشترک در نسل دوم داریم، اظهار کرد: در نسل سوم ظرف این دو سال به 18.6 میلیون مشترک و 7426 نود فعال رسیدیم.
وی ادامه داد: در نسل چهارم هم به 5668 نود و 2.6 میلیون مشترک دست یافتیم.
مدیر عامل اپراتور دوم با بیان اینکه در زمینه نسل چهارم ثابت هم 1406 نود وارد بازار شده است، گفت: در حال حاضر 49 شهر تحت پوشش TD-LTE است.
وی با بیان اینکه روزانه 1200 ترابایت مصرف دیتا داریم و رشد سرانه دیتای مشترکان ما 10 برابر شده است، خاطر نشان کرد: رشد ترافیک دیتای روزانه هم 24 برابر شده که هیچ جای دنیا سابقه ندارد.
مدیر عامل اپراتور دوم با بیان اینکه 5.4 میلیون گوشی نسل چهارم، 27.5 میلیون گوشی هوشمند و 27 میلیون مشترک دیتا داریم، ابراز کرد: ضریب نفوذ گوشی های هوشمند در شبکه ما 67 درصد است.
او همچنین تصریح کرد: ترافیک شبکه دیتای ما از سال 2014 تا 2016 حدود 25 برابر رشد داشته در حالیکه رشد مصرف دیتا در دنیا دو برابر بوده است.
وی با بیان اینکه بیشترین سهم ترافیک کشور را ما داریم، گفت: ابزار تست سرعت اوکلا نشان می دهد بیشترین سرعت دانلود را در میان سایر اپراتورها ایرانسل دارد.
دزفولی درباره خدمات ارائه شده به زوار اربعین حسینی نیز گفت: ظرف دو سال گذشته مصرف دیتا 400 برابر و مکالمات 10 برابر شده است. از سویی دیگر شاهد رشد چهار برابری تعداد مشترکان ایرانسلی در این بازه زمانی بوده ایم.
مدیر اپراتور دوم ارتباطی با اشاره به مذاکرات با 22 دریافت کننده موافقت اصولی اپراتور مجازی گفت: بیش از 60 جلسه در این زمینه داشتیم و کار را با هشت متقاضی جهت مذاکرات قراردادی پیش می بریم.
دزفولی با بیان اینکه 6.3 میلیارد دلار کل سرمایه گذاریهای ما طی این 10 سال بوده است، گفت: کل سرمایه گذاریهای خارجی ما طی این سال ها حدود 2 میلیارد دلار بوده است.
به گزارش تسنیم، در این مراسم شبکه نسل چهارم ثابت و سایت 3G/4G شلمچه افتتاح شد که مجموع سایت های این اپراتور را به 14500 رسانید.
تست شبکه نسل 4.5 این اپراتور هم با سرعت دانلود 1220Mbps و آپلود 65.96 Mbps در حضور وزیر ارتباطات انجام شد که روی سه کریر (Carrier) نسل چهارم و دو کریر 1800Mbps صورت گرفت.

http://www.tasnimnews.com/fa/news/1395/07/10/1201019/شبکه-4g-پلاس-فعال-شد-تست-سرعت-بالای-شبکه-نسل-چهارم-ثابت?ref=parseek

Plus 4G plus network enabled / speed test
The fourth generation fixed network
News id: 1201019 Service: Economy
10 Persian date Mehr 1395 - 10:54

Plus 4G network was active in the Irancell project opening ceremony.

According to Tasnim ICT, Communication Services Administration this morning in the presence of Minister Mahmoud preacher unveiled its new communication projects.
AR Qalambor Dezfooli at the event said that more than 47 million subscribers in the second generation, we said that on the third generation over two years to reach 18.6 million subscribers and 7426 active node.
He continued: in 5668 the fourth generation of the nineties and reached 2.6 million subscribers.
Managing Director stating that the second operator of fixed fourth generation entered the market in 1406 nodes, said TD-LTE is already covered 49 cities.
He stated that in 1200 daily per capita growth terabytes of data usage and data to subscribers 10 times, noted: daily 24-fold growth in data traffic that is unprecedented anywhere in the world.
The second operator managing director said that 5.4 million fourth-generation phones, 27.5 million smartphones and 27 million subscribers have data, stated: smartphone penetration is 67% in our network.
He also said that our network traffic data from 2014 to 2016 grew about 25 times while the growth of data consumption in the world has doubled.
Stating that we have the largest share of the country's traffic, said Eucla speed test tool shows the highest among other operators, MTN's download speed.
Dezfooli about services provided to pilgrims fortieth Hosseini also said the past two years, data usage is 400 times and 10 times the conversations. On the other hand growth in this period we have four times the number of net subscribers.
The second operator please refer to the negotiations with the 22 recipient agreed in principle with the virtual operator said it had more than 60 sessions and with eight applicant can go for contract negotiations.
Dezful said that the $ 6.3 billion total investments during these 10 years we have said, our total foreign investments over the years has been about $ 2 billion.
The Tasnim, a fourth-generation fixed network at the event site 3G / 4G Shalamcheh opened position of the operator's site had 14500.
This 4.5-generation network testing operator with 65.96 Mbps download speeds of 1220Mbps and the upload was performed in the presence of the Minister of Communications on Tuesday Carrier (Carrier) took fourth and two 1800Mbps carrier.

Last edited:
You should have translated it for us.
Here you are:
Plus 4G network enabled / speed test
The fourth generation fixed network
News id: 1201019 Service: Economy
10 Persian date Mehr 1395 - 10:54

Plus 4G network was active in the Irancell project opening ceremony.

According to Tasnim ICT, Communication Services Administration this morning in the presence of Minister Mahmoud preacher unveiled its new communication projects.
AR Qalambor Dezfooli at the event said that more than 47 million subscribers in the second generation, we said that on the third generation over two years to reach 18.6 million subscribers and 7426 active node.
He continued: in 5668 the fourth generation of the nineties and reached 2.6 million subscribers.
Managing Director stating that the second operator of fixed fourth generation entered the market in 1406 nodes, said TD-LTE is already covered 49 cities.
He stated that in 1200 daily per capita growth terabytes of data usage and data to subscribers 10 times, noted: daily 24-fold growth in data traffic that is unprecedented anywhere in the world.
The second operator managing director said that 5.4 million fourth-generation phones, 27.5 million smartphones and 27 million subscribers have data, stated: smartphone penetration is 67% in our network.
He also said that our network traffic data from 2014 to 2016 grew about 25 times while the growth of data consumption in the world has doubled.
Stating that we have the largest share of the country's traffic, said Eucla speed test tool shows the highest among other operators, MTN's download speed.
Dezfooli about services provided to pilgrims fortieth Hosseini also said the past two years, data usage is 400 times and 10 times the conversations. On the other hand growth in this period we have four times the number of net subscribers.
The second operator please refer to the negotiations with the 22 recipient agreed in principle with the virtual operator said it had more than 60 sessions and with eight applicant can go for contract negotiations.
Dezful said that the $ 6.3 billion total investments during these 10 years we have said, our total foreign investments over the years has been about $ 2 billion.
The Tasnim, a fourth-generation fixed network at the event site 3G / 4G Shalamcheh opened position of the operator's site had 14500.
This 4.5-generation network testing operator with 65.96 Mbps download speeds of 1220Mbps and the upload was performed in the presence of the Minister of Communications on Tuesday Carrier (Carrier) took fourth and two 1800Mbps carrier.

But what I heard from my friends is that the Subscription charges are way to high ?

Holy crap..
What kind of 4g is this.
4G+/4.5G/5G

But what I heard from my friends is that the Subscription charges are way to high ?
My WiMAX carrier gives me to 20 Mbps speed and 30 Gigabytes traffic per month and it costs 60,000 Tomans = 16 dollars ++ Unlimited Night download (1 - 8 AM)

How soon are they talking to achieve these speeds??

I signed up for ACT fiber net for 60 mbps and getting only 20mbps.:(

How soon are they talking to achieve these speeds??

I signed up for ACT fiber net for 60 mbps and getting only 20mbps.:(
Who cares mate? 20 Mbps is more than enough. very very very fast. Are you in India or the US?

I have 4 mb/s 10 gb in month... 2-8 AM free

9 $

For home, i have 120mbits (15mb/s) for 25€ and everywhere in germany (big cities) 100mbits (12mb/s) wifi spots that connect automatically with my phone.

Back
Top Bottom