What's new

Iran´s first civilian nano electric fabrication plant inaugrated 19th December 2020

Market your technology products. It's the next step. Otherwise all these steps will prove to be useless.
u need reliable and competitive technology to survive in the market, no one shallows dumb shit in now days, This is why AMD become the AMD for today, mediatake thrives their best to get the recognition.

Parse Semiconductor in 2006 designed a cpu its cores were named Aristo and based on that core they built a processor which was called Tachara . the system was Based on Leon 3 implementation of Sparc and could compete with the same porpuse chips of its time but sadly some guys with their infinite wisdom decided not to support the company and importing the same chips from russia and china was more economic. If that path was continued today we had aprocessor compared to china loongson
If that kind of evil filth like ziba kalam and other disgusting feces eating dung beetles are not rooted out violently and quickly, then the entire country is doomed...

If that kind of evil filth like ziba kalam and other disgusting feces eating dung beetles are not rooted out violently and quickly, then the entire country is doomed...
well the filth responsible for that is dealt with but the damage is already done.

and we have a long list of people who need to be dealt with

Arm is not open source and need a license , there are open source architecture like RISC, Open Risc, sparc , power and,.....
Oracle and Fujitsu use Sparc processor for their servers
china Loongson processor is MIPs processor

You want to use open source technology?

Might as well send the NSA and other cyber warfare divisions Persian Sweets while you are at it.

well the filth responsible for that is dealt with but the damage is already done.

and we have a long list of people who need to be dealt with
The damage can be partly undone very easily if there's a willingness now. Just find the same group of people and provide them with the facilities and funds they need for continuing their job. As a rule of thumb, the more funds you allocate to a project, the faster it goes forward.

You want to use open source technology?

Might as well send the NSA and other cyber warfare divisions Persian Sweets while you are at it.
No . i want to use opensource ipa. So i can see what is that i actually use.
You rather use intel or amd that are closed source and you dont knew about backdoors . let me tell you something all intel or amd or .... CPU have backdoors in hardware level and you cant do shit about it.

If you care about NSA stop using windows as operating system of the military gadgets.

And please go study about opensource . its exactly about opposit of what you suggest .
The damage can be partly undone very easily if there's a willingness now. Just find the same group of people and provide them with the facilities and funds they need for continuing their job. As a rule of thumb, the more funds you allocate to a project, the faster it goes forward.
You probably can find them in Canada and USA.

Back
Top Bottom