What's new

Wont quit, this is a battle of my nation's survival. Imran Khan

10153808_10154735016855442_607816625189415832_n.jpg

Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf leader Zubair Niazi filed the petition, saying the impugned appointment was a result of sheer nepotism.

due to PTI's this petition, they have handed over loan program to marvi memon. :lol:

so what will be change? phly direct cash ata tha ab in ke account main marvi deposit kera de gee . it will never stop corruption .

Atleast they are on backstep, now is the job of HC to judge and punish off the merit appointment.

Indeed you're one stupid person. I posted 2 separate comments of yours for contrast. But then you're a stupid person, so I'm just wasting time with you. As such, stupid person given the proof will still stay stupid. So go look up reserved seats of kpk, cuz I'm not stupid like you to entertain your stupid thoughts.

My comments is for everybody to see and judge and so are yours. As for your claim, it is now evident that you are talking trash (no surprise) and you cannot back your claim up which is why you are coming with more absurd posts and nothing more. That makes you a liar (No surprise again) after all you are a follower of a man who has known to be a liar and a hypocrite and has been exposed on more than one accounts. Consider this as a last reply Liar

B
My comments is for everybody to see and judge and so are yours. As for your claim, it is now evident that you are talking trash (no surprise) and you cannot back your claim up which is why you are coming with more absurd posts and nothing more. That makes you a liar (No surprise again) after all you are a follower of a man who has known to be a liar and a hypocrite and has been exposed on more than one accounts. Consider this as a last reply Liar
back up claim? Dude you have no eyes. I have two quotes of your post. First you say entire family and then you say you didn't mean that. I even bolded parts for you, but what to expect from stupid person.

You're a stupid person. Learn to live with it. Perhaps one day you'll com out of your stupidity. To say imran is not liar and hypocrite, is stupidity. To think one supports pmln just because they don't agree with Imran khan is also stupid.

To say imran is not liar and hypocrite, is stupidity. To think one supports pmln just because they don't agree with Imran khan is also stupid.
We know IK has lied and probably is hypocrite. At least he is better than Nawaz at so many places. Not sure why you can't admit it.

B

back up claim? Dude you have no eyes. I have two quotes of your post. First you say entire family and then you say you didn't mean that. I even bolded parts for you, but what to expect from stupid person.

You're a stupid person. Learn to live with it. Perhaps one day you'll com out of your stupidity. To say imran is not liar and hypocrite, is stupidity. To think one supports pmln just because they don't agree with Imran khan is also stupid.

The only stupid person here is you who cant even realize what the other person is saying. I asked you to backup your claim about CM KPK having relatives and not what i said, but it seems you are too stupid and ignorant to understand. Like i said work on your comprehension skills and get lost.

We know IK has lied and probably is hypocrite. At least he is better than Nawaz at so many places. Not sure why you can't admit it.

You cannot expect from an ignorant fool like him to call spade a spade. He just likes to run his mouth against IK but when asked to prove something, he retorts on personal insults. A typical Noora supporter.

Nawaz/Zardari are planning to enslave your children...they are preparing to install monarchy...

this is a battle between monarchy and real democracy !
HaHaHa and imran is trying to replace nawaz/zardari so that he and his lotaz can plan to enslave your children. So what is real democracy? Real democrasy is when imran khan win with majority and become PM of Pakistan

You should be more concerned about Nawaz who happens to be the PM and who's cabinet is filled with entire family members of the Sharif Clan.
When son of army officer/doctor/engeenier can join profession of their father/uncle then whats wrong if family of a politician join politics as long as they follow the proper legal procedure and get elected by getting the votes of public

Last edited:
The only stupid person here is you who cant even realize what the other person is saying. I asked you to backup your claim about CM KPK having relatives and not what i said, but it seems you are too stupid and ignorant to understand. Like i said work on your comprehension skills and get lost.

You cannot expect from an ignorant fool like him to call spade a spade. He just likes to run his mouth against IK but when asked to prove something, he retorts on personal insults. A typical Noora supporter.
You're the stupid person who cannot dare searching against your khan. Here you go stupid person: 3/7 Women Reserved Seats Awarded to CM KPK Relatives – PTI Change Exposed | Current Affairs of Pakistan

But stupid person is stupid and he will talk stupid and defend his stupid khan and be follower of pti as if it's a cult.

You're one stupid person. I proved how you don't even know what you're talking about. You change statements. You're an embarrassment to yourself. I feel sorry for people around you. If they correct you, you start arguing back.

When son of army officer/doctor/engeenier can join profession of their father/uncle then whats wrong if family of a politician join politics as long as they follow the proper legal procedure and get elected by getting the votes of public

Yes but the key words are as long as they follow proper legal procedure. Now what happens in Pakistan, i am sure you and I wont agree on to that. So lets agree to disagree.
My argument with the other guy was that he was accusing KP CM to have his relatives, i asked so is Nawaz cabinet filled with his family members, why the double standards and blunt hypocrisy? Second if you claim something or accuse somebody of wrong doing, the burden of proof lies upon you.

Yes but the key words are as long as they follow proper legal procedure. Now what happens in Pakistan, i am sure you and I wont agree on to that. So lets agree to disagree.
My argument with the other guy was that he was accusing KP CM to have his relatives, i asked so is Nawaz cabinet filled with his family members, why the double standards and blunt hypocrisy? Second if you claim something or accuse somebody of wrong doing, the burden of proof lies upon you.
Hey mr comprehension guy, did you learn the difference between who's and whose? I gave you a link. Read it up.

Your argument was that he doesn't have any relatives, refused to look it up and accused me of false claims. You also said his entire cabinet is filled with family members and then you say it's filled one way or the other.

Don't become like u turn khan. Hypocricy lies in you. You cry about naya pakistan and yet there is still relatives of khattack in reserved seats. Nawaz is bad, and so is Khattack and Imran. Nawaz didn't promise any naya pakistan or end to relatives. Imran did. And yet his party practices it.

HaHaHa and imran is trying to replace nawaz/zardari so that he and his lotaz can plan to enslave your children. So what is real democracy? Real democrasy is when imran khan win with majority and become PM of Pakistan

shahbaz some sons aren't in politics, but business instead. but these potians have itch on their hand. Even if their son were chaprasi, potians will still cry a river. Even if nawaz and shahbaz let imran be pm and imran can't make economy better, they'll blame nawaz for doing damage and taking loans etc.

They just wanna blame someone. They've insecurity among themselves.

shahbaz some sons aren't in politics, but business instead. but these potians have itch on their hand. Even if their son were chaprasi, potians will still cry a river. Even if nawaz and shahbaz let imran be pm and imran can't make economy better, they'll blame nawaz for doing damage and taking loans etc.

They just wanna blame someone. They've insecurity among themselves.

and hence "Ro Iman Ro" came into effect

The title should be called; "won't quit, this is a battle of my political career's survival. Imran Khan".

Hey mr comprehension guy, did you learn the difference between who's and whose? I gave you a link. Read it up.

Your argument was that he doesn't have any relatives, refused to look it up and accused me of false claims. You also said his entire cabinet is filled with family members and then you say it's filled one way or the other.

Don't become like u turn khan. Hypocricy lies in you. You cry about naya pakistan and yet there is still relatives of khattack in reserved seats. Nawaz is bad, and so is Khattack and Imran. Nawaz didn't promise any naya pakistan or end to relatives. Imran did. And yet his party practices it.

Where did I said his entire cabinet is filled with family members you moron. Stop twisting my words with your BS. If you are too stupid to understand the difference between the entire sharif clan filled in the cabinet and the entire cabinet filled with family of sharif, than its not my fault.

Your link proves nothing. Having relatives in the reserved seats and giving them ministries and making them in charge of projects are too very different things, but than again you are too stupid and an Idiot to understand even that. You are a proven liar and a hypocrite. The number of negative ratings on you proves that.

Where did I said his entire cabinet is filled with family members you moron. Stop twisting my words with your BS. If you are too stupid to understand the difference between the entire sharif clan filled in the cabinet and the entire cabinet filled with family of sharif, than its not my fault.

Your link proves nothing. Having relatives in the reserved seats and giving them ministries and making them in charge of projects are too very different things, but than again you are too stupid and an Idiot to understand even that. You are a proven liar and a hypocrite. The number of negative ratings on you proves that.
Looks like you're mentally handicapped

"You should be more concerned about Nawaz who happens to be the PM and who's cabinet is filled with entire family members of the Sharif Clan.

Source: Wont quit, this is a battle of my nation's survival. Imran Khan"]
]
You said filled with entire family members, of sharif clan. Clan also means decented, but thats not true as finance minister isn't his son, but brother in law.

First you asked for proof for relatives on reserved seats. Now you say that's ok. You're and your entire party is hypocrite. You talk about bringing change in Pakistan, yet having relatives in reserved seats. Your CM flying in helicopter around and attending wedding, using tax payer money to attend jalsa. Anything outside his home he uses tax payers money. Ratings dont mean anything. Look at yours. 3000 rating and 7000 posts.

Again, Nawaz or Zardari didn't say "we not gonna favor our relatives for reserved seats" but u turn khan did say that. That hypocritism. You say one thing and do another. But if you do something you haven't said, how is that hypocrite?

Anyway, you're not stupid. You're mentally handicapped. Also, i hope you learned difference between who's and whose.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom