What's new

Wont quit, this is a battle of my nation's survival. Imran Khan

You should be more concerned about Nawaz who happens to be the PM and who's cabinet is filled with entire family members of the Sharif Clan.
cabinet is entirely filled with family members? wow, very big family

And haha, whenever point something at kpk, potians say "look at punjab, why it's crime if we do jt too. we only doing little bit na, give us some riayat."

this is battle of kursi and i will must wrote me name in PM list

cabinet is entirely filled with family members? wow, very big family

And haha, whenever point something at kpk, potians say "look at punjab, why it's crime if we do jt too. we only doing little bit na, give us some riayat."

Yes pretty big one. By the way I never said the entire cabinet but its the entire family members who are part of the cabinet one way or the other. You need to work on your comprehension skills.

Here:

Home » Original Articles » Family politics of Pakistan PM Nawaz Sharif
Family politics of Pakistan PM Nawaz Sharif
posted by Sarah Khan | December 6, 2013 | In Original Articles

1) Nawaz Sharif (Prime Minister of Pakistan)
2) Shahbaz Sharif- Chief Minister of Punjab province (Brother of Nawaz Sharif)
3) Hamza Shahbaz Sharif-MNA (Nephew of Nawaz Sharif, Son of Nawaz Sharif)
4) Maryam Nawaz Sharif (Daughter of Nawaz Sharif)
5) Captain Safdar-MNA (Son in Law of Nawaz Sharif)
6) Haji Tahir Ali-NA 21 Mansehra Bye Election Pmln Ticket Holder (Brother of Captain Safdar )
7) Bilal Yaseen-MNA (Nephew of Kalsoom Nawaz who is Wife of Nawaz Sharif)
Mohsin Latif-MPA (Nephew of Kalsoom Nawaz who is Wife of Nawaz Sharif)
9) Ishaq Dar-Senator (father in Law of Nawaz Sharif’s Daughter)
10) Umar Sohail Zia-MNA (Son of Ex-MNA Sohail Zia Butt, Close Relative of Nawaz Sharif)
11) Sohail Zia Butt (Cousin in Law of Nawaz Sharif)
12) Owais Zia Butt (Brother of Sohail Zia Butt, Ex-MPA)
13) Abid Sher Ali-MNA (Son of Kalsoom Nawaz’s Sister)
14) Ch. Sher Ali (Husband of Kalsoom Nawaz’s Sister)
15) Salman Shahbaz (Son of Shahbaz Sharif, Nephew of Nawaz Sharif)
16) Senator Farooq Saeed Khan (Nawaz Sharif’s Son Father in Law)

Future contnders:
17) Begum Kalsoom Nawaz (Wife of Nawaz Sharif)
18) Ali Dar (Son of Ishaq Dar)
19) Hassan Nawaz (Son of Nawaz Sharif)
20) Hussain Nawaz (Son of Nawaz Sharif)

The point is the blunt display of hypocrisy by some. By the way please name those various relatives of KPK CM as well?

10153808_10154735016855442_607816625189415832_n.jpg

Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf leader Zubair Niazi filed the petition, saying the impugned appointment was a result of sheer nepotism.

due to PTI's this petition, they have handed over loan program to marvi memon. :lol:

10153808_10154735016855442_607816625189415832_n.jpg

Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf leader Zubair Niazi filed the petition, saying the impugned appointment was a result of sheer nepotism.

due to PTI's this petition, they have handed over loan program to marvi memon. :lol:
so what will be change? phly direct cash ata tha ab in ke account main marvi deposit kera de gee . it will never stop corruption .

Yes pretty big one. By the way I never said the entire cabinet but its the entire family members who are part of the cabinet one way or the other. You need to work on your comprehension skills.

The point is the blunt display of hypocrisy by some. By the way please name those various relatives of KPK CM as well?

You should be more concerned about Nawaz who happens to be the PM and who's cabinet is filled with entire family members of the Sharif Clan.

Maybe you need to read what you write about. Before you say entire family, than you say one way or the other. And you tal

For last part, look up kpk cm's relatives on reserved seats..

You talk about my comprehension? Churou, I proved you wrong in this post. But i'll throw you something, who’s/whose

Learn the difference between who's and whose. It's "pm and whose cabinet" not "pm and who is cabinet."

Stupid potian.

Maybe you need to read what you write about. Before you say entire family, than you say one way or the other. And you tal

You talk about my comprehension? Churou, I proved you wrong in this post. But i'll throw you something, who’s/whose

Learn the difference between who's and whose. It's "pm and whose cabinet" not "pm and who is cabinet."

Stupid potian.

Please do tell where did you prove me wrong? loll. I backed my claim where as all i got from you was mere gibberish like any patwari would do. Getting angry is a sign of losing argument. You post just showed that. Moreover why should I be bothered to look up for a claim that you made. If you can make a claim The burden of proof lies on you not me. Now get lost

Stupid potian.

Instead of defending N-league why don't you accept that they are wrong. If there are shortcomings in PTI everyone should accept it and try to fix it. N-leaguers have been in denial ever since the dharnas started and that makes it difficult for me to like them.

Petrolium price brought down after imran khan said it twice in last 2 days jalsa. Then they say awam ko kya fidha ha .. before that electricity price increased by government have been withdrawn

Here:

Home » Original Articles » Family politics of Pakistan PM Nawaz Sharif
posted by Sarah Khan | December 6, 2013 | In Original Articles

1) Nawaz Sharif (Prime Minister of Pakistan)
2) Shahbaz Sharif- Chief Minister of Punjab province (Brother of Nawaz Sharif)
3) Hamza Shahbaz Sharif-MNA (Nephew of Nawaz Sharif, Son of Nawaz Sharif)
4) Maryam Nawaz Sharif (Daughter of Nawaz Sharif)
5) Captain Safdar-MNA (Son in Law of Nawaz Sharif)
6) Haji Tahir Ali-NA 21 Mansehra Bye Election Pmln Ticket Holder (Brother of Captain Safdar )
7) Bilal Yaseen-MNA (Nephew of Kalsoom Nawaz who is Wife of Nawaz Sharif)
Mohsin Latif-MPA (Nephew of Kalsoom Nawaz who is Wife of Nawaz Sharif)
9) Ishaq Dar-Senator (father in Law of Nawaz Sharif’s Daughter)
10) Umar Sohail Zia-MNA (Son of Ex-MNA Sohail Zia Butt, Close Relative of Nawaz Sharif)
11) Sohail Zia Butt (Cousin in Law of Nawaz Sharif)
12) Owais Zia Butt (Brother of Sohail Zia Butt, Ex-MPA)
13) Abid Sher Ali-MNA (Son of Kalsoom Nawaz’s Sister)
14) Ch. Sher Ali (Husband of Kalsoom Nawaz’s Sister)
15) Salman Shahbaz (Son of Shahbaz Sharif, Nephew of Nawaz Sharif)
16) Senator Farooq Saeed Khan (Nawaz Sharif’s Son Father in Law)

Future contnders:
17) Begum Kalsoom Nawaz (Wife of Nawaz Sharif)
18) Ali Dar (Son of Ishaq Dar)
19) Hassan Nawaz (Son of Nawaz Sharif)
20) Hussain Nawaz (Son of Nawaz Sharif)

Very big family and most corrupt.

Please do tell where did you prove me wrong? loll. I backed my claim where as all i got from you was mere gibberish like any patwari would do. Getting angry is a sign of losing argument. You post just showed that. Moreover why should I be bothered to look up for a claim that you made. If you can make a claim The burden of proof lies on you not me. Now get lost
Indeed you're one stupid person. I posted 2 separate comments of yours for contrast. But then you're a stupid person, so I'm just wasting time with you. As such, stupid person given the proof will still stay stupid. So go look up reserved seats of kpk, cuz I'm not stupid like you to entertain your stupid thoughts.

Instead of defending N-league why don't you accept that they are wrong. If there are shortcomings in PTI everyone should accept it and try to fix it. N-leaguers have been in denial ever since the dharnas started and that makes it difficult for me to like them.
I've said many times and you can look my post history. I do not condone what nawab does but at the same time potians shouldn't say they're all holy and saint. If they talk about naya Pakistan and fantasy like that, then be different. Having relatives in politics, party members not being part of civil disobedience, Imran khan acting as a dictator. Be different. Otherwise Imran is just another nawaz, different face.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom