What's new

Woman claiming to be Colonel's wife abuses police

98078366_1710397879117146_3062624166688587776_n.jpg

There are thousands upon thousands of lt colonels boss.
Jis tarah har koi apki tarah akalmand nai hota usi tarah har koi ain aunty ki tarah crack nai hota.

too late now----------the army gave the rest of perks and priveleges to nawaz and zardari
did u hear that his clutch plates have any problem in luxuary of london
every deal that our army does with harami mafia is another nail in the coffin of justice, accountability, honour'diginity, of or awaam,--------- hell will be full of our 3***/4****.

Very true! We need to train our police on US police lines; it'll fix half the problems in Pakistan.
yea let police shoot and kill based on ethnicity and race.....USA standard right?

everyone cursing the Woman, why no one pointing towards the crossdresser in the driving seat... couldn't even control his mother (i assume) ....:fie:
Sir, your comment is totally uncalled for and abusive to ashamed and innocent boy, who is clearly not happy with is mother's behaviour and doing the right thing by not aiding her ans making the situation worse.
I request you to please edit this post. Thanks

So the b1tch sleeps with a colonel...that's her claim to fame? Clearly the colonel has a little one. What a polite policeman...should have punched the fugly b1tch and dragged her to the cells..also arrested the colonel

Very shameful act indeed by the lady , but bhai sab ! Hold ur horses , ethnics and basic rights shall not be neglected ..... horrified to imagine a person like u on the scene would have handled it more worst with ugly vomits of his mind .... [emoji1304]

Well I must add this has nothing to do with army but has more to do with rich brain set. When people have money they intent to violate all rules. It is a disease of Political elites which has migrated to rich people of Pakistan.

Very shameful act indeed by the lady , but bhai sab ! Hold ur horses , ethnics and basic rights shall not be neglected ..... horrified to imagine a person like u on the scene would have handled it more worst with ugly vomits of his mind .... [emoji1304]
Ugly people like her only understand one language dunda. The police office was so polite what did he get? So maybe the law needs to be tough. People like you think that a beast like her could be tamed with kindness. Not sure where you live but come back to the real world. And yes she needs a good kicking to straighten her

Why bother to tell them anything, their sources are Indian propaganda and chor bazaar siasatdaans...our Universities and Colleges are also filled with these type of people professors etc......in sab ka dimagh dhul chuka hai.....ye masoom log hain in ko khud nahi pata ye kiya kae rahay hain....

All kind of abuse and shit is going on here, I just posted three comments to some idiots and two deleted so far....waiting for the last one to be deleted.

Join the bandwagon, dont try to stop it and or respond, it will slow down the highly intellectual discussions.
I got a warning for that post bro. :lol:

News are coming she is not wife of any officer...is it true?

May i ask everyone to stay civilized & no need to pass on the sexist remarks. he had enough fun for 20 pages. Please stop this name calling, shaming & insults to women in general

colonels wife seems to be sitting in every , bureaucrat house, in every politcian house, in every 18th grade n above baboo...........or baboon
you need to stop hurling insults around women....critisize this woman all you want but in civilized manner & respectful.If you cannot do that, thread ban will be imposed

Back
Top Bottom