What's new

Woman claiming to be Colonel's wife abuses police

Another video has surfaced about the same car.

Foul Mouth Army Colonel and her wife misconduct with civilian police officers face punishment. Colonel also in misconduct previously.

The colonel whose wife is in this famous video was posted out of FF because of his misbehavior with Abbotabad police 2 years ago who was also made famous in video

Officers Family Misconduct-Hazara Expressway Mansehra

On 20 May 2020 around 1645 hrs, a lady (later recognized as wife of PA-36477 Lt Col Muhammad Farooq Khan, FF presently Comdt 33 DBS, Qta) misbehaved at Hazara Expressway with Civ Police/CPEC tps ex 64 FF.
Details are as under:-

·A/m lady wanted to enter Mansehra Tunnel while travelling from Mansehra to Shinkiari.

·A/m lady used derogatory language towards civilian police and CPEC troops ex 64 FF/340 Bde/34 SSD.

·Reportedly, a/m lady misbehaved in same manner on 20 May 2020 at around 1100 hrs while travelling from Shinkiari to Atd as well. However no evidence exists in this regard.

·Video in circulation was recorded by Constable Shams (ex svcman) of Spec Police Unit of CPEC (video att as Video no 1).

·Civilian Police representative trying to obstruct the way of car is ASI Chanzeb (ex svcman N/Sub).
·Veh visible in video is Honda Civic ACC-35, Islamabad registration

.It is pertinent to mention that Lt Col Farooq was posted out of FF Cen in Sep 2018 to 33 DBS due to an incident of misconduct with tfc police in Atd in Aug 2018. Same car is visible in both videos.
Ye FF kia hai ? Har koi FF kare jara hai ?

may be colonel sahab is behind this all viral issue . he want to live few days in peace after she go jail .:lol:

Her attitude shows only one thing...she is a witch crafted by her parents and supported by her husband.

They do? All my life Ive been duped and so members of my family.. never knew oh the fukin sheer audacity of the army for not providing us free shit!

Now my brother is sitting near fukin Afghanistan, his 6th year & even that guy ain’t getting this shyt? The fk :angry:

colonels wife seems to be sitting in every , bureaucrat house, in every politcian house, in every 18th grade n above baboo...........or baboon

The car she is riding with a driver, a Lt. colonel cant buy from his salary. Means she is from a feudal background.

They are all same, was passing through Chaklala Scheme III, 2 years ago, guards at check points shouted like dogs, “jaldi chal, jaldi chal”. Our army is not the same anymore they are badtameez and arrogant and treat civilians like dogs.
it;s not like that yar...actions of few ignorant cannot define whole organization....
I have known a Major sb who doesn't even look like a Major, a very humble man, but he has served in toughest areas in Waziristan during operation days...i have a long list of such people...but then there are few whose arrogance can be seen miles away....bottom line, it doesn't define the organization but the person himself...

Last edited:
it;s not like that yar...actions of few ignorant can be define whole organizations....
I have known a Major sb who doesn't even look like a Major, a very humble man, but he has served in toughest areas in Waziristan during operation days...a have a long list of such people...but then there are few people whose arrogance can be seen miles away....bottom line, it doesn't define the organization but the person himself...
My experience with the Army in Pakistan has been the same - very polite, respectful, even when I was obviously in the wrong.

• Colonel should not be punished for the crime his wife did in his absence,
  • The lady should not be divorced as she didn't do anything against her husband or family,
  • She has broken the law. She should face consequences for interfering with the security and security officer, a few years of prison time.
few years is too harsh.. a fine should do..but event hat wont happen..
you saw hat happened when lawyers killed patients..nothing

If this piece of sh** Colonel was in America as soon as he pulled out gun there will be a nice hole in his head..

I wonder why traffic cops don't have pistols.. At least tasers. All cops must be provided with Taser guns to deal with these kind of Karens and je***.

Rowdy *** grandma deserved it

This kind of conduct deserves court martial don’t you think? If the officers behave this way then how are the solifers supposed to?
I remember Bangladeshi actor Riyaz getting dishonorably discharged after arguing with his senior... he even trained in turkey on f16... so pretty much a wasteman

When things go public, you have to make such a person an example so that everyone would learn the lesson.

This incident is the military's opportunity to improve its image or lose a part of it. What is in Pakistan's best interest? We all can easily conclude.

When things go public, you have to make such a person an example so that everyone would learn the lesson.

This incident is the military's opportunity to improve its image or lose a part of it. What is in Pakistan's best interest? We all can easily conclude.
if military wants that it should ask the officer and wife to publically apologize and give strict SOPs for the military not to use this card...trust me even this won't happen

Rowdy *** grandma deserved it

This kind of conduct deserves court martial don’t you think? If the officers behave this way then how are the solifers supposed to?
I remember Bangladeshi actor Riyaz getting dishonorably discharged after arguing with his senior... he even trained in turkey on f16... so pretty much a wasteman
it does at least dismal from service or demotion on disciplinary ground but its the wife not the military person so in this case it doesnt

Back
Top Bottom