What's new

Woman claiming to be Colonel's wife abuses police

If she is lying it's even worse
Legally speaking, I don't believe there's any law she violated by allegedly lying about her husband's occupation and rank.

Her 'crime' remains the same, regardless of whether she turns out to be a Colonels wife or not - she physically assaulted law enforcement officers and refused to follow directions.

• She has broken the law. She should face consequences for interfering with the security and security officer, a few years of prison time.

Are you crazy "few years of imprisonment" for this stupid thing, I would say perhaps a couple of days in the lock up should be enough and she needs to be re-educated at a re-education camp for some days and that is all.

Last edited:
this col ki biwi should be brought before justice and prosecuted accordingly and if found guilty should be given severe penalties like these guys were given by our courts . what an irony:disagree:
5df0c7118b6b4 police.png

You should see the You tube video of the soon to be retired Lt.Col HE is equally bad.

Are you crazy "few years of imprisonment" for this stupid thing, I would say perhaps a couple of weeks in the lock up should be enough and she needs to be re-educated at a re-education camp for some days and that is all.

Women in our society are respected from the heart. No need to throw anyone in prison, a fine equal to the original value of the civic, will suffice. This can be distributed to the brave men manning the check post.

You should see the You tube video of the soon to be retired Lt.Col HE is equally bad.

Women in our society are respected from the heart. No need to throw anyone in prison, a fine equal to the original value of the civic, will suffice. This can be distributed to the brave men manning the check post.

I have read that she is not PA officer wife and legal action is underway. I wonder why Pak people start to insult own forces without any proof, if some one says he is General than fools shall believe him in no time. It is utterly sad to see such foolish remarks perhaps people who do not have required skills and cannot climb the ladder start to abuse others.

Brother no disrespect to yourself I am born in the same land but raised here and can see the difference between how laws are enforced in this country and back home. You see here stopping at the red light is taken for a granted even no one is around to check but they will stop and obey the traffic rules. Back home crossing the red light is considered bravo and they are always in hurry for nothing. If every one is flaunting the law then law means nothing worth the paper written on but it doesn't means its acceptable as its the problem of enforcing the law.
I feel sorry for that officer who have got the authority to enforce the law but he is incapable of enforcing the law of the land due to the corrupt system thanks to which he may end up in trouble from his bosses for doing his job. That brazen lady was telling him he will loose his uniform and knowing well she is on camera really deserves a week inside and no questions asked and each day of her inside should be shown on live telly and then lets see who misbehaves again. On one hand we want to change Pakistan for the better and get rid of the corruption and how are we going to do that if we don't follow the laws.

Sir as I have said earlier no rule of law, the lady was lying, she is not Colonel's wife. The sad thing is everything is uploaded on FB without any verification or background of whole scenario. Even in USA any inquiry related to law enforcement agencies or armed forces is done behind curtains and even names of culprits are not revealed, in Pakistan every thing is viral, in the past a scuffle broke up between SSG officers and Motorway police. People started abusive language against PA and SSG. The issue was resolved with consent of both parties. But people were using negative remarks against armed forces as one way version of motorway police was publicized. I am a civilian myself yet some times feel neither police nor general public are honest with country. Such countries require some harsh regulations as Nawab Kalabagh did in Punjab.

I have been reading such news for past few days. I myself do not like what she did and I believe that our voice has reached army courts and army unlike any other institution does not allow such kind of pride. Inshallah, they are going to take measures against this. However, using derogatory terms against colonel's wife is very disappointing for me. They are our daughters and mothers. If we use shameful slang against her then I wonder we all should question our existence. I also want to remind you that we have also those mothers and sisters who have lost their brothers, fathers and sons to save honor of our women and children. Do not, unintentionally become a reason of feast of Indian agencies who even used our actresses to represent ISI as a honeypot. Wake up.

Mind your language.

Last edited:
you need to stop hurling insults around women....critisize this woman all you want but in civilized manner & respectful.If you cannot do that, thread ban will be imposed
I dont think he is hurling abuse at women....but this beast is not a woman. When she can swear filthy words on camera to the cops why cant the people shame her?

this col ki biwi should be brought before justice and prosecuted accordingly and if found guilty should be given severe penalties like these guys were given by our courts . what an irony:disagree:View attachment 634504
You are spot on... Pakistan is a society where there are no rules and regulations.
It's a way of life here. People on authority are can even tell you to remove pants or go to jail.
This is why to be PTI tiger is a great incentive, in it self.

Should the police officer who let her go not be taken into questioning as to why

1. They allowed the barrier to be broken
2. Why they allowed her to drive through a blockade
3. What if she was a terrorist?

It's not right that she is a woman she can do anything. Law is for all

Thank you very much for such an enlightened and enlightening response.

You are welcome. I always put light to the dark ones.

Col. will get surely what he deserves for his actions and wife will remember the lessons learnt from this incident.

Col?.. why he didnt do any thing wrong?...tell us why should he be punished?

This is PA and not you beloved neighbours, but you can carry on with support for them and appreciations for Indian culture, mentality and IA well known traditions and discipline

Interesting.... this is being addressed to me ....why?

As a Pakistani and Muslim civilized person

Civilized muslim?... i dont recall any civilised muslim using foul language...

may be you follow this guy?..

I can not and will not tolerate any outsider Idiot say anything like that to a women of my family and my Pakistani mothers and sisters. its purely our internal matter and no **** face from outside can say anything.

Interesting.. so was he abusing your family?... i looked again he referred that foul mouth ill mannered woman in the viral video...

so what ticked you off?..

If you like and appreciate your neighbours and aira ghairas to say things like that about female members of your, then you you really deserve a Veer Chakra

again... why is this addressed to me?

e Pakistanis are one family, but you wont understand. You an enlightened person.

What are you trying to say?..you seem confused.

if i dont understand .. how am i enlighten?... enlighten people understand very well...

Civilized muslim?... i dont recall any civilised muslim using foul language...

may be you follow this guy?..

Interesting.. so was he abusing your family?... i looked again he referred that foul mouth ill mannered woman in the viral video...

so what ticked you off?..

again... why is this addressed to me?
I am not here to provide justifications to you, if you can follow the conversations, you will know. after all you have the light. looks like you need it more then anyone else.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom