What's new

Wish we get our army back for Pakistan sake.

Pakistan has an army they can always be proud of and they have the generals who stand tall.

Behind the scenes I don't see anyone playing a scene better than the present lot.

Plan is superb and the execution seems to be even better.

Has its risks but worth it as revolutions don't come cheap ...
Can you plan for a 'revolution'??

Yes, we should sold our dignity to the highest bidder
we should sell? ?they are already up for sale ? these politicians and bureaucrats have properties in west families settled there and cant afford to lose that...they are dead from inside..
paisay ko paisa kaat sakta hai..

Bro, if we don’t stand up for our rights no one will. Everything comes with a price tag. Don’t ever think Chinese will do anything for free

In my discussions with some folks (well positioned) within military circles there is a sense of confusion all around.
People are in a state of dazed confusion as to what is happening. To be honest, nothing these days is making sense to anyone.
There is a calculation that is simplistic (not sure if accurate), where there is a strong belief that internal factions within the Army (China vs US) are going at each other, and this is giving space to political forces around this process (that is also being maneuvered to support). The US faction has won the day (and this is main prize, not PTI and PML, which is a side-show - the main robbery is within the Army that people are not understanding), but only 10 years ago, this was not even a question of where the Establishment sat (was squarely in the US camp). Of late that was no longer very clear, and the shift towards China was intense, hence this harsh corrective action by Uncle Sam and his supporters in the old guard of the Establishment.

My sense is that what we have see in these last few days, is an internal coup within the military meant to slow down the slide towards China. IK was a price that was paid, as he was not stopping or slowing this move Eastward. Now with PML the slide will slow down. New Chief will be US leaning (not a Nationalist or hardcore SINOphile), which means all critical appointments and postings will align back to the US.
This is my calculus as to what is currently happening. The political drama is only one leg to a 4 legged stool.

Last edited:
In my discussions with some folks (well positioned) with military circles there is a sense of confusion all around.
People are in a state of dazed confusion as to what is happening. To be honest, nothing these days is making sense to anyone.
There is a calculation that is simplistic, where there is a strong belief that internal factions within the Army (China vs US) are going at each other, and this is giving space to political forces around this process (that is also being maneuvered to support). The US faction has won the day (and this is main prize, not PTI and PML, which is a side-show - the main robbery is within the Army that people are not understanding), but only 10 years ago, this was not even a question of where the Establishment sat (was squarely in the US camp). Of late that was no longer very clear, and the shift towards China was intense, hence this harsh corrective action by Uncle Sam and his supporters in the old guard of the Establishment.

My sense is that what we have see in these last few days, is an internal coup within the military meant to slow down the slide towards China. IK was a price that was paid, as he was not stopping or slowing this move Eastward. Now with PML the slide will slow down. New Chief will be US leaning, which means all critical appointments and postings will align back to the US.
This is my calculus as to what is currently happening. The political drama is only one leg to a 4 legged stool.

Reasonable theory. Assuming that this has taken place, then in all likelihood the pro-China Faction will use its trump card, which is the power of people. If people come out in masses, it is game over for the US Faction.

Things start from one minority, and then engulfs majority. Anything that happens to a minority is an indicator that what will happen with majority.
Things started from non Muslims, then qadianis, then urdu speakers, then Balochs, then pashtoon, and now it has reached all over Pakistan. When we were quite over oppression with non Muslims, we were believing all lies against all minorities, we were digging our own graves.
We still have time to reconsider our way of thinking, our way of handling people.

Pakistan have a potential to become superpower. All we need is a mind change. Let others live as they wish, care for them, and don't leave your own ways.

Last edited:
China enters the chat

bring more influences in the bidding process
more the merrier
Not China's MO to go tete a tete in regime change operations.

Plus China is already spending $60 odd billions and assisting in other ways militarily that US can never come close to matching. Alas, China doesn't host any Papa John franchises, nor offers little Johnny education and work prospects...

Pakistan has an army they can always be proud of and they have the generals who stand tall.

Behind the scenes I don't see anyone playing a scene better than the present lot.

Plan is superb and the execution seems to be even better.

Has its risks but worth it as revolutions don't come cheap ...
Another truck ki batti nothing is happening , the members are right this is failed banana republic one should flee

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom