What's new

Will separating the North East be better for everyone?

How do mainland Indian get treated in North-east? Just because Indian media ignores it, doesn't mean that we don't face discrimination.

Most of the North-eastern Indians have adopted western culture and religion and feel closer to them. They have that better than everyone else attitude hence the discrimination.

How do mainland Indian get treated in North-east? Just because Indian media ignores it, doesn't mean that we don't face discrimination.

Most of the North-eastern Indians have adopted western culture and religion and feel closer to them. They have that better than everyone else attitude hence the discrimination.

Firstly, what is ' Mainland Indian" ?

Next , having been to the NE countless times I have experienced no discrimination. There is a concern for things like food , insurgents etc but no discrimination.

The area is riddled with Marwaris & Biharis who are engaged in trade & transport.

No unfamiliar faces or language problems at all.

the problem will not go away in a day , give it some time .. BTW when did the CM made the comment ??was during the UPA ?

oftopic but do your folks consider Hmars, Paite and Kukis of Manipur as your own people??
Yes ofcourse, first of all, I am Hmar and Its them, some of the people living outside Mizoram who do not want to be a Mizo.

Insurgents cause some problem for traders and loacls alike , apart from these no one faces any major problem .about being westernised , it is absolutely false , you are just commenting on the superficial appearance ,while the truth is that folks are rooted very deeply to their own cultural heritage. In comparison I think poeple in metros are more westernised and have lost their Indian roots , just have a look at bollywood! for example.

How do you know that his views are not the general view of people living there? Maybe your press suppress the actual intentions and desires of people living there. I always suspect that the "democratic" India is not much different from a communist dictatorship China and I might be right.
Leave them.They will still be as deluded as they always have been.

Insurgents cause some problem for traders and loacls alike , apart from these no one faces any major problem .about being westernised , it is absolutely false , you are just commenting on the superficial appearance ,while the truth is that folks are rooted very deeply to their own cultural heritage. In comparison I think poeple in metros are more westernised and have lost their Indian roots , just have a look at bollywood! for example.
He is a pro -MIM troll who says things like "there are 400 million muslims india" & wants religious fanatics like owaisi to rule India. Please ignore him.

The most ridiculous display of arrogance and falsehood. No, not the NE guys/gals. I mean YOU. :D

Yes ofcourse, first of all, I am Hmar and Its them, some of the people living outside Mizoram who do not want to be a Mizo.
My best friend is Hmar too (from assam,halflong,Dima hasao) , he told me Lushais are bit cocky about all these different sub group and dialects and some Hmars and paite like to go all alone and not like being associated with lushais .Anals left it long ago now they are Naga:disagree:..some folks in my place are even going HPC

Anyway I got your point and my sincere apologies for being so rude earlier, you have to understand we are going through a transition period here , there are plenty of arrogant and ignorant people all over the country and we have to deal with them tactfully and individually. Venting the anger over everyone will only make it more difficult .Time will change for better for all of us.

My best friend is Hmar too (from assam,halflong,Dima hasao) , he told me Lushais are bit cocky about all these different sub group and dialects and some Hmars and paite like to go all alone and not like being associated with lushais .Anals left it long ago now they are Naga:disagree:..some folks in my place are even going HPC

Anyway I got your point and my sincere apologies for being so rude earlier, you have to understand we are going through a transition period here , there are plenty of arrogant and ignorant people all over the country and we have to deal with them tactfully and individually. Venting the anger over everyone will only make it more difficult .Time will change for better for all of us.
Waiting for that time to come is very long , don't you think?

Waiting for that time to come is very long , don't you think?
been only 60 or something odd years , not a long time!
when is all these insurgents going to drop their arms in Manipur?
Time is right for Manipur to embrace some development no??its been long time .

been only 60 or something odd years , not a long time!
when is all these insurgents going to drop their arms in Manipur?
Time is right for Manipur to embrace some development no??its been long time .
Insurgency in Manipur comes after 1970 when central government ignore us . With development it is gradually decreasing ....
completely diminish will only possible when nscn im problem is solve without affecting the Manipur

Insurgency in Manipur comes after 1970 when central government ignore us . With development it is gradually decreasing ....
completely diminish will only possible when nscn im problem is solve without affecting the Manipur
Would u guys secede land to them, NAGAs? why did your guys pick up arms is beyond me , GOI had no choice , to pacify the Nagas they had to create Nagaland .. it is understood that they should have given you the statehood before the Nagas , every one aknowleges that ,that was a mistake but it is long gone, you guys had a glorious past ,.. but thats gone now.

Compare to that look at assam , from one state it lost naga hills , lushai hills ,garo-khasi-jaintia hills, its is in the verge of losing more land to Bodos , Dimasas and some more to Nagas , yet no one gives a fook. There is way too much insurgency in manipur for no particular reason , solution is to make peace with the your northern tribal folks ,give some space to kukis , vote for non congress govt to assembly , get rid of AFSPA , solve your drugs problems , not much GOI can do , you guys need to pick up yourself , you are hurting yourself , not much in the hand of GOI ,,,, They don`t really have any option to pick side between you and the Nagas..

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom