What's new

Will separating the North East be better for everyone?

If you wrestle with a pig ...
Bhai logo kisse behaz kar rahe ho? He is definitely not from ArP.
He is just accusing, he doesn't even say this happened to me etc.
I haven't heard a single NE guy calling Indians as mainlanders.
Faltu behaz karne kya fayda hai.
Kim anen vritha pralapen.

Yes, no racism at all
tntmagazine.in/mizoram-cm-denounces-racism-in-any-form/

Prove it !! show me the genetic connection , give me percentage of haplogroup and mithochondrial DNA distribution charts, show me how much you are closer to hans and tibtans , aren`t burmese , thai, malay,mogolinas ,eastern russian are all part of 'mongoloid' race?? They never showed this much eagerness to join PRC . Even PRC doesn`t give shyte about race , ..Both PRC and India never cared about race, religion and other useless shyte anyway, they were build on far better,important and stronger fundamentals..
Race is the very foundamental thing and I wonder if it is necessary to show you hatred toward your own people I mean Chinese which within your own race.Why?

Race is the very foundamental thing and I wonder if it is necessary to show you hatred toward your own people I mean Chinese which within your own race.Why?
NO no hatred . I don't hate him , for last time he is not chinese , he is one of us , our people , I m just showing him the mirror..

Showing him the mirror only make him to be sure he is Chinese.You'd better advice him to study the most scientific DNA which as evidence indubitable as one of your posts implied.

Showing him the mirror only make him to be sure he is Chinese.You'd better advice him to study the most scientific DNA which as evidence indubitable as one of your posts implied.
First convince Tibetans that they are Chinese.

more than the study of dna, the study of human psychology will work.

humans, the first domesticated animals through brutal slavery, behave otherwise. the strongest attracts humans of all races and the weakest is rejected by humans of all races. a girl loves the man who can give her maximum pain during intercourse because pain is pleasure for her and a girl is always a masochist. this way, any race which remains stronger and lethal is always accepted by the weaker and subservient one and this is a natural law. do you understand it? this is real

You mean using DNA,it's just something rubbish in my eyes.

by DNA i can prove how much closer to monkies you are. pakistanis Indians look pretty similar but still how much friendly they are you can tell :D

by DNA i can prove how much closer to monkies you are. pakistanis Indians look pretty similar but still how much friendly they are you can tell :D
You are friendly deep in heart even a monkish can tell that.

lol no way they are like ISIS majority of them we Indians are mostly like Gandhi :D no violence please. And chinese did a pretty good job to them provided nukes, delivery systems.

:lol:

are you a psycho?

he will not take a second to simply kill you given a chance and this is how he loves you, don't you get it? :-)

Back
Top Bottom