What's new

Will Pakistan buy these ?

Pulsar I may consider. enfield looks ugly.

Personally I am a fan of ducatti.

Then you may also consider Apache

tvs-apache-rtr-2012.jpg

But an enfield is an enfield, all the foreign brands and models couldn't dislodge it from the king of the roads title, it still remains the Harley of India and has a massive cult following and sales

I don't know what's with Indians and cruising on bikes. I like bikes that can at least maneuver. I need to make it through the bazaar grab a chicken and make it home without getting stuck behind a donkey cart.

Not sure. It would have only me made me sad if I checked.

Check this ... I promise , it wont make you sad .. ~1.20 Lac Indian rupees.
Though not strictly Indian product (it's Yamaha) but ... still and made in India and exported to other countries.

2012_Yamaha_R15.jpg

Pulsar I may consider. enfield looks ugly.

Personally I am a fan of ducatti.
Here's a comparatively cheap Ducati from Ducati India Ltd. This mini monster costs just (Indian) Rs 8 Lakhs on road, (About Rs 12 Lakhs in Pakistan?) Pretty affordable. Go get it! (But I would prefer buying an SUV for that amount! :azn: )

ducati-monster.jpg

Cheers!

Here's a comparatively cheap Ducati from Ducati India Ltd. This mini monster costs just (Indian) Rs 8 Lakhs on road, (About Rs 12 Lakhs in Pakistan?) Pretty affordable. Go get it! (But I would prefer buying an SUV for that amount! :azn: )

ducati-monster.jpg

Cheers!

Yeah, I've heard Indians bought the plant or something. The one you posted isn't very appealing though.

I'll have to go through my models of choice and post them on this thread tomorrow.

Trust me when I look through bikes, it's like a woman looking through shoes. :D

I don't really like the look. It gives off kind of a crotch rocket vibe.

Samajh Gaya .. tumko leni weni nahi .. Tumko Chinese hi suite karegi. :D

Higher than mountain , deeper .... :D

Samajh Gaya .. tumko leni weni nahi .. Tumko Chinese hi suite karegi. :D

Higher than mountain , deeper .... :D

Not really. I need practical and sexy. If those two perquisites are met then I have to see how the handling and acceleration is.

See, I have a bad habit of raping my car or motorcycle. Honda 125 will always be one of my favorites, because no matter how much punishment it takes it is still a beast.

I will suggest to buy Bullet as his last bike, coz once you ride RE bullet, you will not buy other bike....

RE bring pride in rideing...

Back
Top Bottom