What's new

Will Pak finally realise its issue is not India?

@SAMEET Just because someone can't speak English according to your 'requirements' doesn't mean he/she can't share their opinion; whatever it may be.

@SAMEET Just because someone can't speak English according to your 'requirements' doesn't mean he/she can't share their opinion; whatever it may be.
(but guess what after these terrorist scums are finished we will again **** ur bharti *** like we use to do in 1990s i hope you got the real answer) is this opinion by your country men ? I dont make fun of people here but if they used filthy mouth I can say them to back off in decent way !

Pakistan's Issues are
- India and Terrorism
- Indian and TTP
- India and BLA
- India and lawlessness
- India and corruption
- India and everything bad that happens in Pakistan.

WIG3PjI.png

Please apply the same logic. :lol:

What is this?

Pakistan's Issues are
- India and Terrorism
- Indian and TTP
- India and BLA
- India and lawlessness
- India and corruption

Just like Uncle Vernon's favorite things he used to complain about:
Harry, the council, Harry, the
bank, and Harry.

@SAMEET Come on. How many kashmiri's have Indians targetted for violence? Your universities expel muslim students for celebrating pakistani cricket victories. Seriously, think of what you have done. Your great Modi Sarkar used hate speech against Pakistan to gather votes and you're telling us what to say.

Pakistan's Issues are
- India and Terrorism
- Indian and TTP
- India and BLA
- India and lawlessness
- India and corruption
We are flattered ! :D

@SAMEET Come on. How many kashmiri's have Indians targetted for violence? Your universities expel muslim students for celebrating pakistani cricket victories. Seriously, think of what you have done. Your great Modi Sarkar used hate speech against Pakistan to gather votes and you're telling us what to say.
arguement was what that guy said and btw my symbol is of communism not right wing nationalist party so saying that he used hate speech ! really ? hafiz saeed & nawaz swarif got good mouth right ! there need to strict attitude towards religion itself its cause of divide ! argree or not its fact !

arguement was what that guy said and btw my symbol is of communism not right wing nationalist party so saying that he used hate speech ! really ? hafiz saeed & nawaz swarif got good mouth right ! there need to strict attitude towards religion itself its cause of divide ! argree or not its fact !

It's not a fact if you confidently say it is. That's a mark of self-centered people. I am not saying that there are not any Muslim extremists. But you cannot blame religion for violence, just because of someone's interpretation of it. And do you honestly think that I'm a Nawaz Sharif supporter? I'll die before I ever compliment him.
You seem to be angry at Zarrar Alvi because he used abusive language. I guess the women you rape and the children you kill in Kashmir can not be termed as 'abuse' because the perpetrators were your uniformed and formal army.

just because we have other issues dosent mean, india dosent become a issue or we shouldnt hate india

Back
Top Bottom