What's new

Will Pak finally realise its issue is not India?

Your 6 decades of "Hate India Policy" has brought you guys to a level where your own army is busy bombing your own country and killing your own countrymen.

Personally I don't mind you guys continuing on this path.

Your 6 decades of "Hate India Policy" has brought you guys to a level where your own army is busy bombing your own country and killing your own countrymen.

Personally I don't mind you guys continuing on this path.

Taking care of the TTP is a requirment our situation with india has not changed nor will change, no point in seeing India as anything then an enemy

You Indians cry, claiming Pakistan does not take appropriate action against 'terrorists' Now that we are doing so, you're crying here too. What do you want?

You Indians cry, claiming Pakistan does not take appropriate action against 'terrorists' Now that we are doing so, you're crying here too. What do you want?
Crying...Indians.. really???

We are really happy that you guys finally woke up to the truth...6 decades of Hate India indoctrination has pushed your country into a pseudo civil war. I am glad that GOP and PA have realized that first they need to tackle an enemy sitting inside your boundaries...India isn't going anywhere... you can fight with us later...but focus on your country first.

Crying...Indians.. really???

We are really happy that you guys finally woke up to the truth...6 decades of Hate India indoctrination has pushed your country into a pseudo civil war. I am glad that GOP and PA have realized that first they need to tackle an enemy sitting inside your boundaries...India isn't going anywhere... you can fight with us later...but focus on your country first.
What If I told you that India is the one funding the enemy in Pakistan?

Well ...all the more reasons to kill those terrorists ...right.... why let Hindu Baniya win.

If its a question of just killing terrorists it would be simple,, its about killing anti-pak terrorists

India is still an enemy and has its hands invoved in some of these groups so a effective plans must be made not only to destroy the groups but to destroy indian interests in afghanistan and then respond in kind to indian involvement by supporting groups in india/kashmir

If its a question of just killing terrorists it would be simple,, its about killing anti-pak terrorists

So the problem is not killing terrorists... there are good terrorists who fight against India and they need to be preserved ... INTERESTING

Here in lies your problem.... but Pakistan oh Pakistan.... looking for Good Taliban...

India is still an enemy and has its hands invoved in some of these groups so a effective plans must be made not only to destroy the groups but to destroy indian interests in afghanistan and then respond in kind to indian involvement by supporting groups in india/kashmir

You guys have lost 3 generations and 6 decades fighting against India...and what have you achieved so far...all you have is a country that is at the verge of Civil war... where Muslims are killing Muslims at random...your own army is busy bombing your land... I say instead of focusing on Indian interests ...focus on preserving your homeland...thats' something you guys owe to your next generation....at least give your next generation a country that can sustain itself without bombs and bullets flying everywhere.

So the problem is not killing terrorists... there are good terrorists who fight against India and they need to be preserved ... INTERESTING

Here in lies your problem.... but Pakistan oh Pakistan.... looking for Good Taliban...

You guys have lost 3 generations and 6 decades fighting against India...and what have you achieved so far...all you have is a country that is at the verge of Civil war... where Muslims are killing Muslims at random...your own army is busy bombing your land... I say instead of focusing on Indian interests ...focus on preserving your homeland...thats' something you guys owe to your next generation....at least give your next generation a country that can sustain itself without bombs and bullets flying everywhere.

There are always proxy's, allies and enemies, this is the same though out history

Randomly attacking and killing people who even for the moment do not pose a threat to Pakistan would be a massive waste of resources, making people who are not a enemy into enemies just by lumping them together and attacking wholesale would be suicidal

All the groups may be a risk to some extent but some at this point in time are a immediate threat who need to be destroyed, others are a theoretical risk, in that they MAY become a risk or they may not, just because they are right wing and conservative and hate Indians or Americans shouldnt be the factor forcing us to attack them.

A wholsesale attack on all groups regardless of their political viewpoint would be crazy and allow our enemies like india to utilise those groups against us.

So it is better to target the immediate threats, keep and eye and better control the groups which are not a threat to take on and strike back against the threats to us including india and her interests in afghanistan

Pakistan must multi-task just because we want to develop dosent mean we take our eyes off or stop planning against our enemy

Our fight with india isnt out of choice, its because you occupy Kashmir, AS long as you occupy Kashmir, you remain a enemy and Pakistan must always be ready to act against and hurt this enemy

Good wishes for the future, dosent change your occupation of Kashmir or your enemy status

There are always proxy's, allies and enemies, this is the same though out history

Randomly attacking and killing people who even for the moment do not pose a threat to Pakistan would be a massive waste of resources, making people who are not a enemy into enemies just by lumping them together and attacking wholesale would be suicidal

All the groups may be a risk to some extent but some at this point in time are a immediate threat who need to be destroyed, others are a theoretical risk, in that they MAY become a risk or they may not, just because they are right wing and conservative and hate Indians or Americans shouldnt be the factor forcing us to attack them.

In short ... you kill bad terrorists and feed good terrorists till the time good terrorist becomes a bad terrorist for you..... and then you wait fir the history to repeat itself.

A wholsesale attack on all groups regardless of their political viewpoint would be crazy and allow our enemies like india to utilise those groups against us.

You created these groups by way if systematic radicalization to bleed India with 1000 cuts... and India still stands strong...its you who is bleeding now. And if Indian Agencies are helping some radicals on Pakistani soil... they are doing a good job of keeping Pakistani agencies busy in Pakistan...saves lot of Indian lives.

So it is better to target the immediate threats, keep and eye and better control the groups which are not a threat to take on and strike back against the threats to us including india and her interests in afghanistan
As I said: In short ... you kill bad terrorists and feed good terrorists till the time good terrorist becomes a bad terrorist for you..... and then you wait fir the history to repeat itself.

Pakistan must multi-task
just because we want to develop dosent mean we take our eyes off or stop planning against our enemy
But so far your choices have been screwed up... and you have no one but yourself to blame for that.

Our fight with india isnt out of choice, its because you occupy Kashmir, AS long as you occupy Kashmir, you remain a enemy and Pakistan must always be ready to act against and hurt this enemy
Good wishes for the future, dosent change your occupation of Kashmir or your enemy status
You chose to enter into Kashmir in 1948.... and thats' when king decided to join India... so its officially you who are occupying a piece of Kashmir...

I would have Pakistan as an enemy any day... a stupid enemy who is burning his own house hoping that some sparks would fly to my house and set my house on fire.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom