What's new

Will Pak finally realise its issue is not India?

So, basically, you are accusing your own country of funding terrorism.

Read the OP - did you see my own country mentioned anywhere there? it's only Pakistani's peddling that bull shit without any proof.

Read the OP - did you see my own country mentioned anywhere there? it's only Pakistani's peddling that bull shit without any proof.
If you think we are peddling crap, I see no problem saying that you are peddling it too. ISI tries to destabilize India. RAW tries to destabilize Pakistan. That's how it is.

Even as the Pakistani security established successfully neutralised the Tehreek-i-Taliban militants who stormed Karachi's Jinnah International Airport in the intervening night of 8-9 June, questions are now being raised about Pakistan's stand on its home-grown terror. It is clear that Pakistan is facing a backlash of the terror network that it nurtured itself not so long ago. "Pakistan nurtured Tehreek-i-Taliban and now they are paying the price. They are trying to control them internally and use them externally in Afghanistan and India. Pakistan sincerely needs to tackle militancy. India should be on the alert as well. Pakistan must decide which policy it wants to follow," former Deputy Chief of Army Staff Lt Gen (Retd) Raj Kadyan told CNN-IBN during a panel discussion. Smoke rises after militants launched an early morning assault at Jinnah International Airport in Karachi on 09 June 2014. AFP The Hindu, resident editor in Mumbai, Amit Baruah felt the attack would affect the image of Pakistan internationally. "The attack comes at a time when a civilian government is trying to restore the economy and peace. Pakistan really faces an existential choice. The Tehreek-i-Taliban has shattered the myth that they are keen on negotiations. Pakistan has been driven to despair because normal citizens have become victims of terror. The time has come for the government and the Pakistani army to really take a call," Baruah said. The Pakistani army and the government must understand the seriousness of the situation. The willingness to take on terror has to be demonstrated. Today's attack sends out a signal that Pakistan is not a safe country. The narrow understanding of religion becoming the structure of governance is not a right thing. The hardline notions of Islam should be rejected," the resident editor said. Former diplomat KC Singh shared similar views. "What we saw today in Karachi is a result of the split ISI managed to create in the Tehreek-i-Taliban. Now the onus is on Pakistan to go out and get the other half. Mere aerial strikes on terror pockets won't help," Singh said. The former diplomat also rejected the idea of an Indian hand in the attack as reports suggested that India-made weapons and other battle gears were recovered from the slain terrorists. "The involvement of India is theoretically impossible. While there was an outgoing government till a few days ago, the new government is yet to settle in. No government would like to start off in such a fashion. There is a possibility that groups like the Lashkar-e-Taiba, Jamaat ud Dawa may use this incident to act against India. This is decision time for Pakistan and they have to act fast," Singh said. Pakistani journalist Wajahat S Khan vindicated the stand taken by Singh. "There is a knee-jerk reaction to every terror attack in Pakistan that there is an Indian hand. The truth is different elements in Pakistan have not been successful in convincing each other about the real threat which is terror," Khan said. The Pakistani journalist although said that there is a gradual realisation in Pakistan, particularly in its army, about the need to finish these militant groups. "There is a slow U-turn happening as to how to deal with these bad guys. This military has ceded a lot. In fact, the military which earlier built nukes without caring for permission from the civilian establishment now even struggled to shut down a TV channel (Geo TV). Sad part is this military does not think it is ready to go out and declare war on these militants," Khan said.

Read more at:Karachi attack: Will Pak finally realise its issue is not India? | Firstpost
Pakistan's main issue is, was and will always be India. A few peaceniks will sway to the liberal side from time to time, but the larger population and the state needs to have some issue with India. The more hardline Pakistan gets against India, more will the different restive people of Pakistan galvanize themselves together under the flag of Pakistan. If the state of Pakistan follows a policy of peace with India, it will create more unrest within the country. If it talks about war or threat of war with India, all Pakistanis including the 'non state actors' will again align themselves with Pakistan's national interests (as they will coincide).

1525095_691330350921356_5508262740723448074_n.jpg
10376999_691459617575096_714349643666094876_n.jpg

still pakistanies beleave or i should say "want to beleve" that india is behind karachi attacks and all the TTP activities aginst pakistani state then i guess pakistnies need a real dose of reaality
.....and he is a 'Traitor'. :coffee:

If you think we are peddling crap, I see no problem saying that you are peddling it too. ISI tries to destabilize India. RAW tries to destabilize Pakistan. That's how it is.
But they (Indians) think that this is only one sided game. day dreamers

But they (Indians) think that this is only one sided game. day dreamers
If it has been a one sided game for 6 decades..I am going to stop paying my taxes going forward... RAW is suppored to respond to ISI... thats' what they are paid for.

If it has been a one sided game for 6 decades..I am going to stop paying my taxes going forward... RAW is suppored to respond to ISI... thats' what they are paid for.
Watch this and Marks the words from @1:59 Hope you got the answer

Edit: And don't mind the title of video

RAW is payed to sponsor terror in Pakistan. You accuse ISI of funding terror in India. How many terror attacks have occurred in the past 5 years, that you could, without any doubt, link to Pakistan?

RAW is payed to sponsor terror in Pakistan. You accuse ISI of funding terror in India. How many terror attacks have occurred in the past 5 years, that you could, without any doubt, link to Pakistan?

The very fact that Pakistan's ISI is busy handling attacks from inside has given us a breather.

After going thru 15 pages of discussion....... The answer for the question raised by OP is "Negative"

Back
Top Bottom