What's new

Will Pak finally realise its issue is not India?

yeah ryt ryt the terrorist came were so stupid that they didin't even know what to do they call back to Pakistan General sahab hum aa to gai hain krna kya hai??? they were so stupid that they all carried their Pakistan ID cards with them and said oh hum to apna wallet ghar chorna e bhool gai

Not ur mistake. Isko denial problem bolte hain. Lage raho aur khud ke liye gaddha khodate raho.

Its not called stupidity but on the call they needed someone to keep moralizing them and also the handlers wanted to keep update of the situation owing to the nature of attack. It was not a terrorist blasting himself in crowd kind of attack. It was a live performance type of attack. Also regarding i-cards, those were to prove that they were from an Indian based Islamic grp. The whole exercise was to give legitimacy to Home grown Islamic Terror to show the world that terrorism in India is completely internal and Pakistan are like a white swan on whome India is wrongly throwing mud.

But. Sorry to blow ur bubble. :D

And go thru all posted below.

Voice samples match 26/11 intercepts, says Pakistan - Hindustan Times

Go thru the above video and tell me arent these Pakistanis? Accent, Terminologies are typical Pakistani. For Eg: Indians no matter which region will never call 'MADIA' for Media. In India in no region do we have Punjabi Hindi/Urdu mix language spoken. Either completely Punjabi or Completely Hindi. This Urdu Punjabi mix product is typical of Pakistan.

No matter how much training u give them, Indian Mohajir, as u say has his own tone n language. This language is found no where in even in Punjab region of India. And once again, Madia, Narinder Moodi, etc is typical of Pakistan. In India its always Midia, Narendra Modi.

Bottomline is, No matter how much lame excuses u give, some evidences are so obvious that denying them needs foolishness.

More important than this was the attitude of the HM Shivaraj Patel and MMS at that time.Even he got all this datas he dont increase the security in that area and dont request our Navy for Search Ops.
Not there mistake. They wr waiting for Sonia Madam's orders which as usual came when everything was done.

Chinese weapons are easily available in the market (many legally sold here) and black market...Indians denied in fact laughed when I suggested if the Indian guns were bought from black market....

SO either India eat its pride and admit about their guns being sold in the black market or admit there is someone from India funding these bastards!
I dont get one thing why do we need to explain ourselves to the indians time and again. They have very much made up their mind about us. They have declared us terrorist or supporters of terrorists. They conveniently blame us for all of their mess. And when we tell them that there is a possibility that they are or some part of their gov is actively trying to destabilize us from Afghanistan they start to scream. Why should we trust them, they proudly celebrate the 71 adventure. And now they want us to believe that they dont care anymore. And yet all of their elections their politicians were spewing venom against Pakistan, and still they say they dont care. Are they really that brain washed, and they call us delusional. I wont mind if they say yes there is a possibility that raw is doing it, and that is what those fags are getting paid for. If ISI was not doing a thing to keep india in chk I would say we dont need them anymore. Its their job, just dont fucking act like a mummy daddy retard, and tell us no this no that, you are delusional this, and delusional that.

I dont get one thing why do we need to explain ourselves to the indians time and again. They have very much made up their mind about us. They have declared us terrorist or supporters of terrorists. They conveniently blame us for all of their mess. And when we tell them that there is a possibility that they are or some part of their gov is actively trying to destabilize us from Afghanistan they start to scream. Why should we trust them, they proudly celebrate the 71 adventure. And now they want us to believe that they dont care anymore. And yet all of their elections their politicians were spewing venom against Pakistan, and still they say they dont care. Are they really that brain washed, and they call us delusional. I wont mind if they say yes there is a possibility that raw is doing it, and that is what those fags are getting paid for. If ISI was not doing a thing to keep india in chk I would say we dont need them anymore. Its their job, just dont fucking act like a mummy daddy retard, and tell us no this no that, you are delusional this, and delusional that.
Chill bro I feel your heat mind you when I first joined I was like that then I realized why try to convince them? it wasted far more time on my part...Now I just agree and keep my comments and statements to myself...why? coz mature people have balls to hear the other side of the story :enjoy:

and the wise is the one who quietly listens ...just coz I am willing to listen doesnt make me weak nor shows anything else but pure maturity....

This forum was supposed to be for discussion but if discussions lead to fights, count me out! Everyone knows what intelligence agencies are for ...if one even soo much as denies any possible involvement you should back out coz that person isnt there to discuss he is here to convince us that their mindset is right by fighting against the obvious...

did you read the article in the word doc?

You missed the Afghani refugees ..
Afghanis did not migrate, they only sought refuge because of war, and are being helped
partially by the U N.Hence the difference between migrants and the refugees.

Ditto. India is the big bad boogeyman which is causing division and conflict between the unified Muslims of Pakistan. That remains the essence of your argument. You carry on being delusional :D

Ditto. India is the big bad boogeyman which is causing division and conflict between the unified Muslims of Pakistan. That remains the essence of your argument. You carry on being delusional :D
Thank you, anything else u want to add to your brilliant post are or we done here.

Thank you, anything else u want to add to your brilliant post are or we done here.

Yeah just an apology. As an Indian I apologize for :-

• The fact that the Maharaja of Kashmir ceded Kashmir to India
  • The fact that we caused Pakistan to go to war with India in 1965 on a stupid whim of theirs
  • The fact that we caused Pakistan to lose control of East Pakistan in 1971 by dividing two brotherly Muslim nations being East and West Pakistan
  • The fact that we caused Islamic extremism to engulf Pakistan
  • The fact that we caused religious persecution of minorities such as Hindus and Christians in Pakistan
  • The fact that we caused inter-religious Islamic strife in Pakistan
  • The fact that we were influential in promulgating outdated legislation in Pakistan
  • The fact that we acted like a peaceful neighbor thus enticing Pakistan to undertake the Kargil excursion
  • The fact that Pakistani citizens entered Mumbai armed with weapons and committed atrocities against the Indian state
  • The fact that your intelligence and military reared militant groups who turned against you, notably in the form of the TTP
  • The fact that Karachi, one of the most promising cities in South Asia and which can only equate to Mumbai if fully functional, is now apparently totally dysfunctional

The list is endless it seems. In a nutshell, we apologize for every one of Pakistan's fcuk ups

Reading from post 1 to 12, All i can say is, Lying makes a problem a part of the future; truth makes a problem part of the past.

Yeah just an apology. As an Indian I apologize for :-

• The fact that the Maharaja of Kashmir ceded Kashmir to India
  • The fact that we caused Pakistan to go to war with India in 1965 on a stupid whim of theirs
  • The fact that we caused Pakistan to lose control of East Pakistan in 1971 by dividing two brotherly Muslim nations being East and West Pakistan
  • The fact that we caused Islamic extremism to engulf Pakistan
  • The fact that we caused religious persecution of minorities such as Hindus and Christians in Pakistan
  • The fact that we caused inter-religious Islamic strife in Pakistan
  • The fact that we were influential in promulgating outdated legislation in Pakistan
  • The fact that we acted like a peaceful neighbor thus enticing Pakistan to undertake the Kargil excursion
  • The fact that Pakistani citizens entered Mumbai armed with weapons and committed atrocities against the Indian state
  • The fact that your intelligence and military reared militant groups who turned against you, notably in the form of the TTP
  • The fact that Karachi, one of the most promising cities in South Asia and which can only equate to Mumbai if fully functional, is now apparently totally dysfunctional

The list is endless it seems. In a nutshell, we apologize for every one of Pakistan's fcuk ups
HMMMMMM, well with this attitude I aint accepting ur apology. LOL

We have always accepted that RAW is active in Pak but only as a spying and intelligence gathering agency, not as a terrorist organization like ISI.

Yes RAW is trying to destabilize Pakistan. It's their job to do that but it is not involved in terror attacks on Pakistani civilians. Pak govt had never been able to prove Indian involvement in any terrorist attack inside Pakistan.

Debates like these have been going on since 1947. We must accept that we are problems for each other. Both of us regard the other as hostile, and to be honest, we can't really be allies. The Kashmir issue is still persisting. Indian politicians get votes through hate speeches against Pakistan. Both nation's mount insurgencies into the others territory.
As General Musharraf said, "ISI does to India, exactly what RAW does to Pakistan. And RAW does to Pakistan, exactly what ISI does to India."
Forgive me, I may have caused a very slight difference in the exact wordings, but there it is.

Sure, we can engage in trade and diplomatic relations, but still, always, be wary of each other.

thats what ur RAW is trying to tell by sponsoring terrorism inside Pakistan to divert attention of local Pakistani from india that was ur fucking plan that u made in 2004 when u asshole arrived in Afghanistan but guess what after these terrorist scums are finished we will again **** ur bharti *** like we use to do in 1990s i hope you got the real answer

hy should we trust th
thats what ur RAW is trying to tell by sponsoring terrorism inside Pakistan to divert attention of local Pakistani from india that was ur fucking plan that u made in 2004 when u asshole arrived in Afghanistan but guess what after these terrorist scums are finished we will again **** ur bharti *** like we use to do in 1990s i hope you got the real answer
Go to youtube and argue like a idiot !

Back
Top Bottom