What's new

Will Arab states support Pakistan militarily in future conflict with India?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Arab state will support Pakistan in war against India. In the past Iran and possibly Turkey might have been partial but all the rest of so called 'Ummah' looked the other way.

I have nothing but contempt for the oil rich Arabs. These yesterday's 'camel riders' ( make of that what you want ) treat Pakistan as a dumping ground for all their trouble causers. Osama bin Laden et al. Whilst we to get buy American hatred for this this and US drone attacks, they ( Saudia Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Qatar ) cosy up with Americans.

They have billions of dollars gushing from the sand and go on extravagant spending in the West. Saudia Arabia has bought $100 of billions of US defence equipment. What for? The only time they had trouble they called the Americans to help them in Kuwait and gave them $billions for the cost of the war.

The only reason they buy F-15 Eagles etc is to keep USA happy. I read a article by some glue sniffing Pakistani writer that Saudia was consideering buying Pakistani Al Khalid tanks. Even if the Pakistani Al Khalid tank was the best in the world they would still buy 1. American 2. British. 3. French. 4. Some other European gear just to please these people.

And are people aware how these Saudi's and the rest of treat the Pakistani workers? Like dogs!!!

So forget about them helping us in war. How about them helping our economy since we are facing problems. The Arabs can with one policy directive uplift the lives of millions of Pakistani poor and the Pakistan economy could gain more then $15 billion - a figure 5 times more than what the US gives us in aid. What's more this policy directive would not cost the Arabs a single Dinar yet Pakistan would gain at least $15 billion a year.

How? Simple ................................. The Arab governments issue orders that Pakistani migrant workers will be given priority over Indian migrant workers. There are at least 3-4 million Indian migrants in Arab countries. I believe there are more Indian expats than Pakistani expats.

All those millions of jobs would go to Pakistani workers. Simple. You think they would do that to help Pakistan? You guys already know the answer to that!!!

Just get off our backs, What angers me that you only remember the very little you gave and forget the MUCH you got from Arabs.
Tell me when was the last time you put the lives of your soldiers on the line for Pakistan.

Small countries such as Belguim were asked by USA to join her war on Iraq and Afghansitan, does that mean that USA really needed them or they say afterwards they saved USA.
That's an alliance called NATO, its not like US asked them to deploy troops on American soil to suppress uprisings.

OH come on... this is just funny, I have just told my coleague at wark about Pak saved Jordan and he cracked laughing....:rofl:
Who said Pakistan "saved" Jordan?

No Arab state will support Pakistan in war against India. In the past Iran and possibly Turkey might have been partial but all the rest of so called 'Ummah' looked the other way.

I have nothing but contempt for the oil rich Arabs. These yesterday's 'camel riders' ( make of that what you want ) treat Pakistan as a dumping ground for all their trouble causers. Osama bin Laden et al. Whilst we to get buy American hatred for this this and US drone attacks, they ( Saudia Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Qatar ) cosy up with Americans.

They have billions of dollars gushing from the sand and go on extravagant spending in the West. Saudia Arabia has bought $100 of billions of US defence equipment. What for? The only time they had trouble they called the Americans to help them in Kuwait and gave them $billions for the cost of the war.

The only reason they buy F-15 Eagles etc is to keep USA happy. I read a article by some glue sniffing Pakistani writer that Saudia was consideering buying Pakistani Al Khalid tanks. Even if the Pakistani Al Khalid tank was the best in the world they would still buy 1. American 2. British. 3. French. 4. Some other European gear just to please these people.

And are people aware how these Saudi's and the rest of treat the Pakistani workers? Like dogs!!!

So forget about them helping us in war. How about them helping our economy since we are facing problems. The Arabs can with one policy directive uplift the lives of millions of Pakistani poor and the Pakistan economy could gain more then $15 billion - a figure 5 times more than what the US gives us in aid. What's more this policy directive would not cost the Arabs a single Dinar yet Pakistan would gain at least $15 billion a year.

How? Simple ................................. The Arab governments issue orders that Pakistani migrant workers will be given priority over Indian migrant workers. There are at least 3-4 million Indian migrants in Arab countries. I believe there are more Indian expats than Pakistani expats.

All those millions of jobs would go to Pakistani workers. Simple. You think they would do that to help Pakistan? You guys already know the answer to that!!!

It is so refreshing that more and more people are seeing the Arab leaders for what they are. Not only are these leaders squandering their peoples wealth on west but allying with our enemies

!

Iran was pro-Pakistan before Khomeni regime came to power.

Yes. It was pro-US Shah who would support Pakistan.

these days things are exactly opposite.

Unfortunately Pakistani leftie leftards and some Pak-Shias still think Iran is the best thing since the sliced bread. But that's just castles in the air.

peace.

BTW, Arabs don't need Pakistanis yet look at this:

1999:UAE to contract 200 PAF pilots to fly latest F-16s block 60

"Plans by the United Arab Emirates air force to contract up to 200 Pakistan air force fighter pilots to fly F-16D Block 60 fighters it has ordered from Lockheed Martin are at the heart of the US Government's decision to block the release of sensitive technology to the Gulf state, say sources close to the deal.

The UAE needs experienced pilots for training and operation of 80 new fighters it plans to buy from Lockheed Martin and 63 new Dassault Mirage 2000-9 fighters purchased from France.

The USA and the UAE have been in protracted talks over the acquisition of the advanced Block 60 version of the F-16 since May last year, when the UAE selected the US-built fighter over the Dassault Rafale (below). Negotiations have stalled over Washington's refusal to release software source coding for the new generation Northrop Grumman APG-68 ABR radar for the Block 60, despite a UAE commitment to fund the radar's development as launch customer for the latest variant of the fighter.

Earlier this month, it appeared that the radar issue had been resolved, but that the transfer of source codes for the electronic warfare system were under the USA's export controls spotlight (Flight International, 10-17 March).

Further problems have emerged over US reluctance to allow Pakistani pilots to fly the aircraft and so gain access to its latest generation active array radar and electronic warfare technology.

The US Government has been at odds with Pakistan since Congress slapped an arms ban on Islamabad for its moves to develop nuclear weapons. The action resulted in the USA blocking delivery of 28 F-16A/Bs.

If the technology is not released under the Block 60 purchase, the UAE has said it will be forced to reopen the fighter competition.

Sources close to the Gulf state say a UAE delegation will hold up to two months of detailed talks with the US Department of Defense in Washington DC, starting on 15 April, to resolve the issue. "We are still studying the deal with our [US] friends," says Lt Gen Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, chief of staff of the UAE armed forces. "We have asked for certain requirements. If they are not met, then the UAE can go for other options."

Partly because of such statements, speculation was growing at the show that the UAE wants to evaluate the Eurofighter Typhoon and look again at the Dassault Rafale. British Aerospace originally provided the UAE with information on the Eurofighter but says it did not bid formally."

They need us to fly their aircraft. But why? If we are useless and they are better than us?

Actually, we all whining over saving Egypt from becoming an Israeli Spa or Zoo. You are just ungrateful my friend to the ones who saved you. Now, here we use the word "save" correctly.
give me one reason to make you say that what could isreal do ? they did try to occupy 2 cities and couldnt do it their losses were huge their army was scared their economy was stoped and they couldnt continue the war for long
we in egypt have manpower wil to die for our country and all the time in the world we were ready to make the war last longer
you just love isreal too much to make up events in the war

another thread where pakistanis punching above their weight and overestimating their self worth ?

There are 6 million indians workers in the GCC alone, while there are no more than 2 million Pakistani workers, show's who these Arabs favor the most: indians.

And then they need us to protect their behinds from their own people.

Just watch, these people will be overthrown by their own people, just as Hosni, Gadhaffi, and now Bashar.

One by one, they will all fall.

Reminds me of the song "Ring Around the Rosie":

“ Ring around the rosie

Pocket full of posies
Ashes, ashes
We all fall down

Ring around the rosie
What do you suppose we
can do to fight the darkness
in which we drown?

Ring around the rosie
This evil thing, it knows me
Lost ghosts surround me
I can't fall down ”

Tell me when was the last time you put the lives of your soldiers on the line for Pakistan.

That's an alliance called NATO, its not like US asked them to deploy troops on American soil to suppress uprisings.

Who said Pakistan "saved" Jordan?

Man, I don't care enough to search for proofs, you know how Arabs helped Pakistan.
I refer you to those two wonderful posts, I am grateful to you guys, you are self-confident and honest:
Please don't judge Pakistan harshly. It is part of the national psyche to overestimate their importance in the world simply because of a rising sense of being left behind, given the events over the past decade. It will get better as and when Pakistan finds itself on a better footing.
Unfortunately many Pakistanis do attach too much importance on the contributions of our country resulting in them thinking they are just way too important or needed by the Muslim world. Combine that with their ailing desire for a Muslim "Ummah" & a bunch of "conspiracy" theories; that is a recipe for disaster.

This attitude has led them to neglecting their own country while either cheering for someone else or desperately trying to reaffirm their title as some sort of "fortress of Islam".

this is the problem of pakistanis always start begging .... you have to earn it... there is no free lunch. rather than preaching arab why don't you people do something good for yourself ? why you want external help for money ?

Saudi deployment has remained ueventful. Even though there are rumors that Pak soliders were involved in mopping up Wahabi militants out of Harm sharif in Makka. No confirmation though.

I agree, they are simply rumors, I have never found any proof of Pakistani involvement in getting rid of the militants that seized the Grand Mosque.

Saudi deployment came to an end when Gen. Aslam beg refused to support US attack in GW-I,
Jordanian deployment ended even long before that.

What is "GW-I"?

another thread where pakistanis punching above their weight and overestimating their self worth ?

Not as much as how you indians claim to be a "shupaar powaar shining incredibly". :lol:

Iran was pro-Pakistan before Khomeni regime came to power.

Yes. It was pro-US Shah who would support Pakistan.

these days things are exactly opposite.

Unfortunately Pakistani leftie leftards and some Pak-Shias still think Iran is the best thing since the sliced bread. But that's just castles in the air.

peace.

This is simply not true. Americans are our enemies. Your enemies enemy is your friend. I am Sunni and not what you describe but I advocate good relations with our Iranian neighbours. As far as after the Iran revolution you can hardly expect them to be pro Pakistan when we were at best lukewarm to them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom