What's new

Will Arab states support Pakistan militarily in future conflict with India?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercenary

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan has been a strict Arab Ally.

It supported Arab states in wars with Israel in 1967 and 1973 and sending troops during the Gulf War in 1990 and even refused to sell military spare parts to Iran during the Iraq-Iran war.

Arab Military forces were still pretty nascent during 1965 and 1971 so they didn't offer Pakistan much military aid during those wars with India as it was Pakistan who was offering military aid to the Arab states.

These days, Arab forces have state of the art equipment, large ground troops, and powerful naval and aviation assets such as Saudi Arabia.

If any future conflict breaks out between India and Pakistan, will Arab states remain neutral so as not to jeopardize relations with the growing economic power of India, or just give token support so as to please both sides or start a massive arms transfer to Pakistan to assist Pakistan in the conflict with India?

Arab states remain neutral. It is simple...it is all about economy.

hmmm Mosamnia would shed some light in here. Mo samney aa!

Not military support but some will help out where they can. Pakistan is needed by Arabs.

Not military support but some will help out where they can. Pakistan is needed by Arabs.

India is too needed by Arabs. Arab country will go to help Pakistan to some extent like getting some unimportant resolution passed by OIC but won't come for open for Pakistan.

I think that question was answered long time ago. Chronology of events would prove that arabs tend to stay neutral in any conflict between India & Pakistan.

Arabs only use Pakistan, they take Pakistan's help in their wars but won't help Pakistan in its wars. I think Pakistan should stay neutral with the Arabs and also try to build better relations with Iran.

Why won't they?

After all many Pakistanis identify themselves as Arabs.

It's pointless to think the Arabs won't fight for their own people in Pakistan.

Don't worry, sleep tight.

You frustrated pagan, no Pakistani identifies themselves as an Arab, I understand you've been brainwashed for many years in your country about Pakistan, but after being on this forum since 2010 your thick skull should have been able to figure that out.

As for Arab war support for Pakistan, at most Saudis may supply additional oil and money, nothing more. Not much they can do either way.

Ḥashshāshīn;2903116 said:
Arabs only use Pakistan, they take Pakistan's help in their wars but won't help Pakistan in its wars. I think Pakistan should stay neutral with the Arabs and also try to build better relations with Iran.

I used to think the same but after doing some research I ended up eating a truck-load of humble pie ! They've helped us in our wars !

I used to think the same but after doing some research I ended up eating a truck-load of humble pie ! They've helped us in our wars !

In which wars were those?

Pakistan shot down Israeli fighters in 1967 and 1973 Wars.

It helped Jordan defeat the PLO in 1970.

It send troops to guard the Yemeni border with Saudi Arabia in Gulf War in 1990.

It has been one of the most Pro-Palestinian states on the planet.

It sided with Arabs during Iraq-Iran war, destroying its relations with Iran.

It stationed troops in Southern Saudi Arabia to fight against Shia and Yemeni rebels in the 1970's.

Pakistan has been a strict Arab Ally.

It supported Arab states in wars with Israel in 1967 and 1973 and sending troops during the Gulf War in 1990 and even refused to sell military spare parts to Iran during the Iraq-Iran war.

Arab Military forces were still pretty nascent during 1965 and 1971 so they didn't offer Pakistan much military aid during those wars with India as it was Pakistan who was offering military aid to the Arab states.

These days, Arab forces have state of the art equipment, large ground troops, and powerful naval and aviation assets such as Saudi Arabia.

If any future conflict breaks out between India and Pakistan, will Arab states remain neutral so as not to jeopardize relations with the growing economic power of India, or just give token support so as to please both sides or start a massive arms transfer to Pakistan to assist Pakistan in the conflict with India?

no they won't support or side with pakistan as per my assumptions. middle east is messed up big time everyone trying to belittle each other, if Arabs mess with us we have Iran and ofcourse our dear friend Israel ;) who would mess with regional power and an economic powerhouse for something like pakistan? what can you give which we can't ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom