What's new

Will Arab states support Pakistan militarily in future conflict with India?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do have a very valid point there I would include that Londoner Mossa as well. Well I agree we have to be critical about not just their leaders but those that have been brainwashed into thinking that it is blasphemous to be critical of Arab leaders

Why are you selective in your judgement. Didn't you see that it was an Indian who was provoking us?? In any event I give a damn what you think

Sadly so many are brainwashed that it is hard to tell who is who

Here are some examples

Arabs are brainwashed by Wahabi Mullahs
Iranians are brainwashed by Ayatullahs

And Paksitani lackeys are either brainwashed by Wahabi Mullahs or Ayatullahs.

Take your pick.

The bottom line is: Any country that is doing poorly on economic front has some screws lose.

In some case petroleum gushing from the sands helps lessen the impact of lose screws, but the long term prognosis is not good for them either.

peace,

Indeed, i hope everyone pays heed. I sometimes wonder if these Arabians are actually from Saudi arabia. The arabians I've met are very different from these people...

there are good and bad people everywhere. We well I know when we that is people like you and I discuss on the whole it is govt actions leaders ideologies and so forth.

Sadly so many are brainwashed that it is hard to tell who is who

Here are some examples

Arabs are brainwashed by Wahabi Mullahs
Iranians are brainwashed by Ayatullahs

And Paksitani lackeys are either brainwashed by Wahabi Mullahs or Ayatullahs.

Take your pick.

The bottom line is: Any country that is doing poorly on economic front has some screws lose.

In some case petroleum gushing from the sands helps lessen the impact of lose screws, but the long term prognosis is not good for them either.

peace,

I think you tend to generalize too much and see everything through a sectarian and partisan prism which is not healthy for debates. On the whole average Muslim in an average Muslim country has little influence on countrys policy. It is the leaderships that are either bribed or bullied into taking nations and people into a cul de sac. Otherwise there are good and bad everywhere every sect etc

.......... Well I agree we have to be critical about not just their leaders but those that have been brainwashed into thinking that it is blasphemous to be critical of Arab leaders...............k

Well, isn't that exactly what I say, except that:

Well I agree we have to be critical about not just their leaders but those that have been brainwashed into thinking that it is unpatriotic to be critical of Pakistan Army......

I hope you can see the similarities or at least recognize the hypocritical thinking on your part if you do not.

Well, isn't that exactly what I say, except that:

I hope you can see the similarities or at least recognize the hypocritical thinking on your part if you do not.

Not at all it just shows your obsession in trying to make a point to me. Which in any event I reject as simply inappropriate inept and a ridiculous attempt at you trying to justify as usual the unjustifiable

Oh btw you are off topic as well

lol PDF.....If im administrator or mod to an defence forum..... i won't allow a guy like you into my forum even he is from India.........

but after all this is pakistani defence forum...so no rules for Pakistani and chinese.....

Yes thats correct - you are on PDF - so respect the site. I note how selective you are in winging about this post yet you fail to note why this post was put up and in fact who started the trolling. Why do you show selective annoyance. When you throw a stone and get a brick thrown back at you - you have a tendancy to belittle the site,the administrators, the poster or in fact anything.
Grow up and be on topic or SHUSH.
Arabs and Pakistan are Muslim countries if you hadnt noticed and im sure would support each other - no doubt!

Not at all it just shows your obsession in trying to make a point to me. Which in any event I reject as simply inappropriate inept and a ridiculous attempt at you trying to justify as usual the unjustifiable

Oh btw you are off topic as well

Aryan Bhai, whats this obsession with 'the Arabs' - Leave them be ! Do we - the lot of us - have to bring in everything from 'the Wahabis' to 'the Saudi Royal Family' every time an Arab posts something ? I've seen more threads derailed because of this obsession of ours to ridicule the Arabs as soon as they post something then otherwise; just a few days ago a very good thread posted by one of the Saudis illustrating the many Military acquisitions made by KSA was derailed right in the first page by a Pakistani commenting something to the effect on how the Arabs are the slaves of the West and these acquisitions are little more than high priced trash that the corrupt Arabs have acquired in lieu of kick-backs ! I mean...yaar shouldn't we stop this immaturity and this incessant vitriol against 'the Arabs' !

On a serious note...don't you have a legal practise to run ? How the heck do you find so much time for PDF ? :blink:

You do have a very valid point there I would include that Londoner Mossa as well. Well I agree we have to be critical about not just their leaders but those that have been brainwashed into thinking that it is blasphemous to be critical of Arab leaders

Why are you selective in your judgement. Didn't you see that it was an Indian who was provoking us?? In any event I give a damn what you think

im talking about your posts....isn't that ranting or off topic.... look even i don't like such posts from my own country men..... you and your kinda people only making an defence forum to troll forum.... you are downgrading your own forum....... just take a look how many useless threads are running in denfece form....... you are making me laugh that's it.

Aryan Bhai, whats this obsession with 'the Arabs' - Leave them be ! Do we - the lot of us - have to bring in everything from 'the Wahabis' to 'the Saudi Royal Family' every time an Arab posts something ? I've seen more threads derailed because of this obsession of ours to ridicule the Arabs as soon as they post something then otherwise; just a few days ago a very good thread posted by one of the Saudis illustrating the many Military acquisitions made by KSA was derailed right in the first page by a Pakistani commenting something to the effect on how the Arabs are the slaves of the West and these acquisitions are little more than high priced trash that the corrupt Arabs have acquired in lieu of kick-backs ! I mean...yaar shouldn't we stop this immaturity and this incessant vitriol against 'the Arabs' !

On a serious note...don't you have a legal practise to run ? How the heck do you find so much time for PDF ? :blink:

I along with SK run family biz. I manage on the whole with a couple of hours work a day. This is relaxing to me. Btw I would like to agree with what you say as you are a brother to me but I can not hand on heart agree with the substantive in your post. Also disagreeing with what I do in regards to Arabs does not mean that you have to thank any crap put against me

Yes thats correct - you are on PDF - so respect the site. I note how selective you are in winging about this post yet you fail to note why this post was put up and in fact who started the trolling. Why do you show selective annoyance. When you throw a stone and get a brick thrown back at you - you have a tendancy to belittle the site,the administrators, the poster or in fact anything.
Grow up and be on topic or SHUSH.
Arabs and Pakistan are Muslim countries if you hadnt noticed and im sure would support each other - no doubt!

so what's your point...... do you read my post correctly....i said what will be the use to post such threads....... i had seen an article about chinese school children urine blah blah in the morning ..... did i posted it- no.... because it is not worth full to post...... even it is pakistani defence forum im a member of it....so is wrong to suggest not to go offensive.... i suggested same to Indian members...

im talking about your posts....isn't that ranting or off topic.... look even i don't like such posts from my own country men..... you and your kinda people only making an defence forum to troll forum.... you are downgrading your own forum....... just take a look how many useless threads are running in denfece form....... you are making me laugh that's it.

I assure you that my posts were in provocation by your countrymen. If you want to check go check IP whatever his name posted earlier. In any event you are not a mod or any form of judge so get back on topic and off my case Indian. I think it is more likely that you are burning at my responses to Indians when I am provoked and show you Indians the mirror

I assure you that my posts were in provocation by your countrymen. If you want to check go check IP whatever his name posted earlier. In any event you are not a mod or any form of judge so get back on topic and off my case Indian. I think it is more likely that you are burning at my responses to Indians when I am provoked and show you Indians the mirror

why should i jealous??????????:pop:..... by seeing current status of pakistan..... lol

I along with SK run family biz. I manage on the whole with a couple of hours work a day. This is relaxing to me. Btw I would like to agree with what you say as you are a brother to me but I can not hand on heart agree with the substantive in your post. Also disagreeing with what I do in regards to Arabs does not mean that you have to thank any crap put against me

Jeez, alright brother...I removed the thanks ! Like I said I only saw the word 'obsession' and I clicked...sorry ! :cry:

But mate, I tend to agree vociferously with the substantive in my post ! We - all of us - really should tone down on how we tend to express our displeasure about the Arabs. I've seen a plethora of posts (not yours) where everything from their ethnicity to their intellectual prowess is ridiculed....come on now lets do the decent thing and agree to disagree politely without doing any of that !

Hey wait....you used the word 'obsession' not Cheng....how the heck did I thank his post then ? :blink: Sorry...honest mistake !

Jeez, alright brother...I removed the thanks ! Like I said I only saw the word 'obsession' and I clicked...sorry ! :cry:

But mate, I tend to agree vociferously with the substantive in my post ! We - all of us - really should tone down on how we tend to express our displeasure about the Arabs. I've seen a plethora of posts (not yours) where everything from their ethnicity to their intellectual prowess is ridiculed....come on now lets do the decent thing and agree to disagree politely without doing any of that !

Hey wait....you used the word 'obsession' not Cheng....how the heck did I thank his post then ? :blink: Sorry...honest mistake !

It is not really possible to logically argue with them. I along with others tried in the past many times and failed. They take the slightest bit of criticism as an attack against them.

EDIT: If you don't believe this, just try to disagree with them and see what happens.

No point in trying to make this bharati understand that it was his compatriot who started this nonsense, because apparently it seems he has his nose up his rear end.

No point in trying to make this bharati understand that it was his compatriot who started this nonsense, because apparently it seems he has his nose up his rear end.

waste of time to respond... rant any thing want p@kistani

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom