What's new

Will Arab states support Pakistan militarily in future conflict with India?

Status
Not open for further replies.
have you seen love from paris...and movie named bu slumdog millionaire lol

You come here to troll and to accommodate your sensitivities our Mods ask us not to talk about the following topics?

1. Poverty and hunger as there is so much in India more than Africa

2. Hindus drinking cow urine

They ask you not to call Pakistan a failed state but you cant help it can you. You have no decency and you have the cheek to call Pakistan a failed state

I agree with p(-)0ENiX that we Pakistanis do care too much for arabs and we should indeed stop risking ourselves for unthankful arab countries.

Actually bro, I meant that Pakistanis care way too much about all other Muslims regardless of them being Arabs or Non-Arabs. This has gone to the extent that we neglect our country while being obsessed with "Muslim Unity". Nationalism should combine elements of both race & religion, the best example of it is Arab nationalism. I have met many Pakistanis who over estimate Pakistan's abilities & think that the Muslim world would be destroyed if it wasn't for Pakistan or its nuclear bomb. Another issue is that there is no desire in many Pakistanis for change, add that to their intolerance for any view or opinion that contradicts their own.

You come here to troll and to accommodate your sensitivities our Mods ask us not to talk about the following topics?

1. Poverty and hunger as there is so much in India more than Africa

2. Hindus drinking cow urine

They ask you not to call Pakistan a failed state but you cant help it can you. You have no decency and you have the cheek to call Pakistan a failed

:lol: our population is more than 10 times of their population...

and I'm not saying your former diplomat saying the same...

Actually bro, I meant that Pakistanis care way too much about all other Muslims regardless of them being Arab or Non-Arab. This has gone to the extent that we neglect our country while being obsessed with "Muslim Unity". Nationalism should combine elements of both race & religion, the best example of it is Arab nationalism. I have met many Pakistanis who over estimate Pakistan's abilities & think that the Muslim world would be destroyed if it wasn't for Pakistan or its nuclear bomb. Another issue is that there is no desire in many Pakistani's for change, along with their intolerance for any view or opinion that contradicts their own.

Well, if you are implying that i am among those Pakistanis who believe; "the Muslim world would be destroyed if it wasn't for Pakistan or its nuclear bomb", then you are wrong. In fact, i based my argument on recent events taking place in the ME, as well as historical events involving Pakistan in one way or another.

Of course, i am for Pakistani Nationalism, i am for encouraging our present as well as future generations to take pride in our unique culture and heritage, our own identity that has been cultivated for thousands of years. To hell with "Muslim unity" if this so called "unity" involves a subservient and dependent Pakistan that has become a laughing stock of the world, but change will only come if the people change themselves from within.

IPL:

For guy who comes from a country where by UN estimates 25% live by begging to survive you got the galls to call us beggars. Ever heard of the saying 'pot caling the kettle black'. I don't have time but you go to UN stats and clearly see India has more people on or below poverty line than even Sub Saharan Africa so please don't preach about begging. Anecdotal evidence also shows there are far more beggars in Indian cities then in Pakistan.

I don't expect the Arabs to give us the jobs and neither was I asking that they should. I was trying to tell fellow Pakistani's to stop worshiping these camel riders. WE have and continue to pay trhe price in Pakistan for this absurd love affair with the Arabs. The thrust of my post was to point out how this infatuation with the Arabs has cost us, the radicalism in Pakistan, the Salafi onslaught, the Shia-Sunni war, the Al Qaeda/Us drone attacks, the OBL fiasco etc. Thats cost Pakistan dear.

IPL:

For guy who comes from a country where by UN estimates 25% live by begging to survive you got the galls to call us beggars. Ever heard of the saying 'pot caling the kettle black'. I don't have time but you go to UN stats and clearly see India has more people on or below poverty line than even Sub Saharan Africa so please don't preach about begging. Anecdotal evidence also shows there are far more beggars in Indian cities then in Pakistan.

I don't expect the Arabs to give us the jobs and neither was I asking that they should. I was trying to tell fellow Pakistani's to stop worshiping these camel riders. WE have and continue to pay trhe price in Pakistan for this absurd love affair with the Arabs. The thrust of my post was to point out how this infatuation with the Arabs has cost us, the radicalism in Pakistan, the Salafi onslaught, the Shia-Sunni war, the Al Qaeda/Us drone attacks, the OBL fiasco etc. Thats cost Pakistan dear.

we are poor but not beggars.... and who is responsible for your second part ? they have done well on many parameters why you were left behind ? why this habit of blaming others for your own misdeeds ?

IIPL:
So your poor? News for you, so are we.

Who is to blame? Pak government period!!!

The intention of my post was not to expect, ask for, or as you put it 'beg' but to give examples to my fellow citizens to drop this love affair with the Arabs. Do you understand that? Or are you capable of comprehending what I stated?

End of matter.

Well, if you are implying that i am among those Pakistanis who believe; "the Muslim world would be destroyed if it wasn't for Pakistan or its nuclear bomb", then you are wrong. In fact, i based my argument on recent events taking place in the ME, as well as historical events involving Pakistan in one way or another.

Of course, i am for Pakistani Nationalism, i am for encouraging our present as well as future generations to take pride in our unique culture and heritage, our own identity that has been cultivated for thousands of years. To hell with "Muslim unity" if this so called "unity" involves a subservient and dependent Pakistan that has become a laughing stock of the world, but change will only come if the people change themselves from within.

No bro, I wasn't implying that you are one of those that believe that the "Muslim world would be destroyed if it wasn't for Pakistan or its nuclear bomb". I just stated that to give you an idea about the mindset some Pakistanis have.

I agree with most of what you said, but my approach to "Muslim unity" is a bit different. My view is that all Muslims are brothers & sisters & should defend each other against injustice, however we shouldn't be obsessed with it. There needs to be a balance, as there is in the Arab world. Meaning that there should be a combination of both racial & religious nationalism. We must work hard for our own glory & success, & not care for those who don't care for us. Nations are born alone, they live alone, & they die alone. Sure all nations have friends, but there is only so much our friends can do. In my opinion relying on friends or other Muslim nations is unacceptable.

I wonder if in future oil runs out and pakistan becomes richer than arabs,will this phobia remains ?

As I see it, any country with self respect requesting a foreign army to come and defend itself is a major shame. Imagine what would happen if Russia rented Chinese army to come and defend Chechnya. We would become the laughing stock of the world! We did not succeed in the first Chechen war, but nevertheless we did do it ourselves in the 2nd chechen war.

Yet, these traitor Arabians have no shame. They rented pakistan's army multiple times in the past (1980 mecca siege (french and pakistani commandos), Suppressing protests in jordan where 20000 palestinians were killed, iraq and jordan rented pilots in 1967/73 etc). Even today, they rent pakistani pilots as per the news posted by Desert Fox.

Whatmore, they refuse to accept that they are impotent and needs to rent foreign armies to help them. This track record of renting foreign armies regularly alone should be enough to put their heads low in utter shame if they have some self respect! Yet, these arrogant traitor Arabians refuse to acknowledge that they DO need foreign armies to stand!

As I see it, any country with self respect requesting a foreign army to come and defend itself is a major shame. Imagine what would happen if Russia rented Chinese army to come and defend Chechnya. We would become the laughing stock of the world! We did not succeed in the first Chechen war, but nevertheless we did do it ourselves in the 2nd chechen war.

Yet, these traitor Arabians have no shame. They rented pakistan's army multiple times in the past (1980 mecca siege (french and pakistani commandos), Suppressing protests in jordan where 20000 palestinians were killed, iraq and jordan rented pilots in 1967/73 etc). Even today, they rent pakistani pilots as per the news posted by Desert Fox.

Whatmore, they refuse to accept that they are impotent and needs to rent foreign armies to help them. This track record of renting foreign armies regularly alone should be enough to put their heads low in utter shame if they have some self respect! Yet, these arrogant traitor Arabians refuse to acknowledge that they DO need foreign armies to stand!

S19 I agree with you 100% but I must make one distinction. It is Arab leaders as our leaders who are bribed or bullied by America that are holding us back not Arabs per se

S19 I agree with you 100% but I must make one distinction. It is Arab leaders as our leaders who are bribed or bullied by America that are holding us back not Arabs per se

I have serious doubts about that. Most, if not all, Arabians here seem to be a carbon copy/clone of their leaders. Just look at this blackeagle. :coffee:

I have serious doubts about that. Most, if not all, Arabians here seem to be a carbon copy/clone of their leaders. Just look at this blackeagle. :coffee:

You do have a very valid point there I would include that Londoner Mossa as well. Well I agree we have to be critical about not just their leaders but those that have been brainwashed into thinking that it is blasphemous to be critical of Arab leaders

lol PDF.....If im administrator or mod to an defence forum..... i won't allow a guy like you into my forum even he is from India.........

but after all this is pakistani defence forum...so no rules for Pakistani and chinese.....

Why are you selective in your judgement. Didn't you see that it was an Indian who was provoking us?? In any event I give a damn what you think

You do have a very valid point there I would include that Londoner Mossa as well. Well I agree we have to be critical about not just their leaders but those that have been brainwashed into thinking that it is blasphemous to be critical of Arab leaders

Indeed, i hope everyone pays heed. I sometimes wonder if these Arabians are actually from Saudi arabia. The arabians I've met are very different from these people...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom