What's new

Why there is no women in the farmer protest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToddBing

Reaction score
Country
China
1610774911165.png

I search the photo for quite a while, but not find a single woman.
And then I saw this news then I understand why...

There were lady journalists who went to cover them.

but due to excessive affection, their bums were full of pinches.
Getting the message loud and clear, the ladies have either stopped going there or going there with modern Armor taht protects bums.

1610780220771.png

I suggest these lady journos accept this,
otherwise, it will be against farmers, Dalits and minorities.

I have seen news clip of at least one case of women driving tractors I suppose near Delhi border to join the protest. There were women sitting in that tractor in the space near the woman driver and in the trailer attached to the tractor.

I am sure there are a few women in the protests.

There were lady journalists who went to cover them.

but due to excessive affection, their bums were full of pinches.
Getting the message loud and clear, the ladies have either stopped going there or going there with modern Armor taht protects bums.

View attachment 707306

I suggest these lady journos accept this,
otherwise, it will be against farmers, Dalits and minorities.

And the source of your news is India Today, one of the elements in Godi Media.

I have seen news clip of at least one case of women driving tractors I suppose near Delhi border to join the protest. There were women sitting in that tractor in the space near the woman driver and in the trailer attached to the tractor.

I am sure there are a few women in the protests.

And the source of your news is India Today, one of the elements in Godi Media.

That journo is anti-Mudi...

Here is the video of the same journo.

You are right though, how dare this Journo, who is anti-Modi, complain about sexual harassment.
She is clearly against farmers, Dalits and minorities.
More importantly she needs to know her place and accept it for the greater good - AM I RIGHT JAMAHIR?

That journo is anti-Mudi...

Here is the video of the same journo.

You are right though, how dare this Journo, who is anti-Modi, complain about sexual harassment.
She is clearly against farmers, Dalits and minorities.
More importantly she needs to know her place and accept it for the greater good - AM I RIGHT JAMAHIR?

So now Godi Media knows how India's progressives and lynch victims feel and what they endure when they take on the Hindutvadis. Remember when Godi Media tried to insinuate that the anti-CAA activist and student Safoora Zargar was pregnant because of a pre-marital affair ? Remember the barrage of "nationalist" shouting that progressives are subjected to when they appear on Godi Media like Republic TV ? Remember the below famous picture of a Muslim man surrounded by a Hindutvadi mob in the Delhi "riots" and beaten up almost till death ?

Screen-Shot-2020-11-25-at-3.42.30-PM-1139x600.png

I hope India Today changes side and joins progressive and sensible media houses like NDTV, The Hindu, The Wire etc.

So now Godi Media knows how India's progressives and lynch victims feel and what they endure when they take on the Hindutvadis. Remember when Godi Media tried to insinuate that the anti-CAA activist and student Safoora Zargar was pregnant because of a pre-marital affair ? Remember the barrage of "nationalist" shouting that progressives are subjected to when they appear on Godi Media like Republic TV ? Remember the below famous picture of a Muslim man surrounded by a Hindutvadi mob in the Delhi "riots" and beaten up almost till death ?

Screen-Shot-2020-11-25-at-3.42.30-PM-1139x600.png

I hope India Today changes side and joins progressive and sensible media houses like NDTV, The Hindu, The Wire etc.

Stick to the topic,
You want to discuss other things, feel free to make separate topics - will indulge you.

You lot think you are clever...when exposed, you just rant and rave everything from the moon to hitler to mating habits of wild pigs.

FFS, get back to the topic Jamahir, don't be a coward like all your commie brethren.

Stick to the topic,
You want to discuss other things, feel free to make separate topics - will indulge you.

You lot think you are clever...when exposed, you just rant and rave everything from the moon to hitler to mating habits of wild pigs.

FFS, get back to the topic Jamahir, don't be a coward like all your commie brethren.

Can you tell me how my post was off-topic ? You spoke about some media persons being harassed by a section of the public and I spoke about another section of the media being harassed by a larger section of the populace.

View attachment 707296

I search the photo for quite a while, but not find a single woman.
And then I saw this news then I understand why...

Sometimes photos does not speak the truth... visited a site twice... and shocked to see the ground realities...

Women r there but in a very small number... very small... and thats too from various political parties...

Oi, what does that mean?
I often see comments posted by Indians.
OI
jay hind
What do these two mean?
And why do people often send this? It's embarrassing:Proud to be Indian

Screenshot_20210116_163825.jpg

Oi, what does that mean?
I often see comments posted by Indians.
OI
jay hind
What do these two mean?
And why do people often send this? It's embarrassing:Proud to be Indian

View attachment 707328

I don't know what "Oi" means but "Jay Hind" or "Jai Hind" refers to salutation to "Hind" which is a historical word meaning India.

"Bharat Mata" is the preferred name given to India by the right-wing ethno-nationalist Hindutvadis. "Bharat" is the historical Hindu name for India and "Mata" which means "Mother" refers to a religion-filled, idolizing picturization of India. The Hindutvadis force the name "Bharat Mata" upon other communities in India, thereby creating needless controversies.

Proud to be Indian

Well, that is the pseudo-patriotic statement same like the "patriotic" statements used by the people of other countries. Words like "I bleed blue / green / saffron" etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom