What's new

Why there is no women in the farmer protest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Protest without women isn;t a protest?? You girls are harldy allowed to protest in China still can we have the protest carried out by chinese girls??

I don't know what "Oi" means but "Jay Hind" or "Jai Hind" refers to salutation to "Hind" which is a historical word meaning India.

"Bharat Mata" is the preferred name given to India by the right-wing ethno-nationalist Hindutvadis. "Bharat" is the historical Hindu name for India and "Mata" which means "Mother" refers to a religion-filled, idolizing picturization of India. The Hindutvadis force the name "Bharat Mata" upon other communities in India, thereby creating needless controversies.
This is why I call your type nothing more than nonsense. Even Pakistan have a concept of Mader-e-watan and I need not translate it for you. If you aren't for your motherland than you are not even for your mother. Bharat is not a Hindu name it the historical and current name of our country. Bharata is derived from Bhav+Raga+tal.

This is why I call your type nothing more than nonsense. Even Pakistan have a concept of Mader-e-watan and I need not translate it for you. If you aren't for your motherland than you are not even for your mother. Bharat is not a Hindu name it the historical and current name of our country. Bharata is derived from Bhav+Raga+tal.

1. What is your objection if I use "Jai Hind" ? I find it secular. Below is the depiction of Bharat Mata. Very religious it is. Bhagwa flag, the lion, the ornamentation and the halo. Very much a Hindu goddess. And the text at the bottom says "Vishnu Puran".

Bharat-Mata-with-quote.jpg

2. Why motherland ? Why can't I call India as fatherland ?

1. What is your objection if I use "Jai Hind" ? I find it secular. Below is the depiction of Bharat Mata. Very religious it is. Bhagwa flag, the lion, the ornamentation and the halo. Very much a Hindu goddess. And the text at the bottom says "Vishnu Puran".

Bharat-Mata-with-quote.jpg

2. Why motherland ? Why can't I call India as fatherland ?
Do you know what is britannia?? N did Pakistan lifted the concept from VIshnu puran?? Also you commies ary the most when it comes to women rights still won't consider your country as your mother. Stop showing your self as a commi as you are a pure brainwashed jihadi with no respect for women.

Seems British have it directly lifted from Vishnu Puran tough as before becoming Xans the region was dominated by Pagans..
1610794040065.png

Sikhs are clever.

Sikhs know that Hindus are far too scared to disperse them forcibly as long as a substantial and decisive number of Sikh males are present at the protest. You will recall how Hindu police and security agents easily dispersed protests consisting of Muslim females a year ago, using the pandemic as an excuse.

If anything, the pandemic excuse is stronger now. Delhi has EVERY right to disperse the Sikhs and the entire world would support them in the interests of infection control. But they won't do it because of the decisive role of Sikh males.

Hindus have revealed their true nature by squatting in fear and negotiating desperately with their dharmic brothers.

Not enough substance or plausible explanation to create such a thread.

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom