What's new

Why Sindhis are genetically no where near Indians(Gujaratis)

Bro, I am not interested in these things, but I just have an ignorant question.

What is the difference between Pashtun and Pathan, are they same or they is some subtle difference? Cricketer Shahid Afridi is pathan I hear, does it mean he is also pashtoon. Are the Afghan Pashtoon same as pathan/pashtoon in Pakistan?
Yes Afghan is a Farsi word for Pashtun, the Pakistani Pashtuns are the same sometimes, Pathan is just urdu version of that.

Dr. Mubarak Ali has refuted many myths/lies regarding Bin Qasim and his army. Read him when you have time

What "lies"? It's clear cut, your ancestors/relatives fought with Muhammad Bin Qasim.

I'd like to see you provide any sources that can refute this.

What is the difference between Pashtun and Pathan, are they same or they is some subtle difference?

Pathan is the Urdu word for them, however, it's more commonly used to refer to Pashtuns who settled into areas beyond Pashtunistan (they are different from regular Pashtuns because they look more Indo-Aryan and don't typically practice much of Pashtun culture).

What "lies"? It's clear cut, your ancestors/relatives fought with Muhammad Bin Qasim.

Pathan is the Urdu word for them, however, it's more commonly used to refer to Pashtuns who settled into areas beyond Pashtunistan (they are different from regular Pashtuns because they look more Indo-Aryan and don't typically practice much of Pashtun culture).
Imran Khan doesn't practice pashtun traditions and is punjabized

Right, it is somewhat confusing. I have little interest in these things, so only take away for me now is Pathan and Pashtun are same, while pathan is just the urdu word to describe them. Got it.

Right, it is somewhat confusing. I have little interest in these things, so only take away for me now is Pathan and Pashtun are same, while pathan is just the urdu word to describe them. Got it.
This is a pathan man in Saudi Arabia

Lol, all you people here fighting to see who is the genetically superior one, when the rest of the world considers all of south Asia a genetic turd. In the real world hierarchy south asians come last even below negroids of Africa. Have fun living and fighting in the cesspool.
If you get offended by this statement, either you haven't travelled outside your pond or looks at the world with rose tinted glass, or you are just plain stupid to see the truth.
Where did this sasta gandu come from legit we do not give a **** what the west thinks of us pakistan is a free land. West is just full of retards fighting over petty things they are turning into insensitive little girls. Even though I reside in the UK and yes I am grateful to this country but there is no place like home however home might be it is still my place of peace

Lol, all you people here fighting to see who is the genetically superior one, when the rest of the world considers all of south Asia a genetic turd. In the real world hierarchy south asians come last even below negroids of Africa. Have fun living and fighting in the cesspool.
If you get offended by this statement, either you haven't travelled outside your pond or looks at the world with rose tinted glass, or you are just plain stupid to see the truth.
Pakistanis are not self haters like other South Asians, learn to like and respect yourself first , others will only than follow. I would say perception of South Asians will change once living standard of significant portion of population will enter in mid tier level.

I don't think you know what 'clear cut' means,
Anyway, all primary sources, including Chach-nama, mention local Jats and Meds siding with the Arab Army of Bin Qasim as they had been disarmed and degraded by Chach of Aror
Gujjars have been mentioned as "enemies" by the early Arab historians.

Gujjars have been mentioned as "enemies" by the early Arab historians.

Only the main empire. Multiple books clearly state that Gujjar mercenaries fought with them. I just cited one.

Only the main empire. Multiple books clearly state that Gujjar mercenaries fought with them. I just cited one.

Cite a primary source.

Many books claim that Gujjars are descendants of Ibrahim A.S through Alexander the great, do you want us to believe everything quoted in books?

Many books claim that Gujjars are descendants of Ibrahim A.S through Alexander the great, do you want us to believe everything quoted in books?

These ones are obscure (not the story of Ibrahim though, that's a common folk-story told among the Gujjars of Himachal Pradesh), I'm citing proper sources.

Cite a primary source.

Alexander the great was a western infidel

He was an atheist homosexual what are you talking about?

Back
Top Bottom