What's new

Iron Age (Vedic era) Pakistanis were nothing like modern Indians

I never say it publicly cause I don't like the backlash

But I always consider people of haryana, Punjab, HP, our people by blood, somewhat similar thinking but with a different religion, kashmir is just pretty us with some differences ofcourse but way too many similarities

Although it's controversial opinion and if someone doesn't like it, it's OK
I raise you by declaring I consider ALL Pakistanis as "our people" :D

I raise you by declaring I consider ALL Pakistanis as "our people" :D
You're from us, not the other way around mate I laugh when some Indians propagate the out-of-India theory. All of the Jats and Brahmins etc that Settled across in the extreme Northwest of India moved out from the Indus plains over some time it didn't happen the other way around some people are historically illiterate.

You're from us, not the other way around mate I laugh when some Indians propagate the out-of-India theory. All of the Jats and Brahmins etc that Settled across in the extreme Northwest of India moved out from the Indus plains over some time it didn't happen the other way around some people are historically illiterate.
some of us are, genetic/racially of the Iranic stock

but I'm talking bigger picture, culture etc

Aryan invasion/out of India... couldn't care less.. its like telling some black 'murricans they Africunts.. they're not.. they're pureblood 'murricans.

some of us are, genetic/racially of the Iranic stock
We all have Iranian Neolithic Farmer DNA to an extent, Balochis have the most, generally, Pakistanis have the most as compared to Indians.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom