What's new

Why Sindhis are genetically no where near Indians(Gujaratis)

The brahui are more Sindhi to me than the Mujhair that invaded our land in 1947 and piled up in Sindh after that
Can you tell or clarify who is originally Sindhi and who is not?
Zulfiqar Bhutto was an originally Sindhi or a Rajput or ...?
Syeds, Abbasis, Qureshis, Hashmis, Arains or etc are original sindhis or they also invaded the land and if they invaded the land then when they did, after invading it how they become sindhis which the muhajirs could not?
If they are not invaded then are they fake abbasis syeds qureshis hashmis arain etc or these castes are also not existed?
Tell me the definition of pure original sindhis and its castes?
What is your sindhi caste?
Secondly how muhajirs invaded your land, didnt they left their homes in India for Hindus of Sindh and in return they got what hindus had in Sindh. Infact most of the muhajirs didnt got the compensation land in sindh.
What do you mean by Muhajirs? Who is muhajir and who is not as per you?
Does punjabis also gangadeshis?
As per you Baloch and Pukhtuns are not gangadeshis so do inform me about Punjabis?
Need your feedback.

For starters:

One theory is that the Brahui are a relict population of Dravidians, surrounded by speakers of Indo-Iranian languages, remaining from a time when Dravidian was more widespread.

A second theory is that they migrated to Baluchistan from inner India during the early Muslim period of the 13th or 14th centuries.[4]

The third theory says the Brahui migrated to Balochistan from Central India after 1000 AD.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brahui_people

---
You can keep propagating Indus Nationalism, I have no problem with that.
But you should know what you are talking about
Language does note denote genotype. Brahuis are nearly genetically identical to their Baloch counterparts.
i see a bit of rajasthani culture in our sindh
That is because there are some regions in Sindh that are ethno-culturally Rajasthani, primarily Tharparkar. The ethnic groups of these regions whom overlap from Rajasthan are often mistakenly represented as 'Sindhi culture'.

Back
Top Bottom