What's new

Why people should NOT get married in Pakistan

Mullahtic statements that are totally illogical.
not cool man! Respect your religious scholars. Not all of them are bad...

I didn't say other religions are not guiding lives.
But there is a reason why Allah Has chosen Islam for us..

and traditionalist tout the achievement of rationalists (Mu'tazilla) :D within Islam, having done nothing of their own
yeah, nothing to worry about

and what to say the about the condition of present day followers :D
I am curious to know. What is the take of Mirza Saheb on haram kaari? Is it allowed in his religion? I mean, in order to make his religion more compatible with present day needs?

I myself is tired of this hardcore dark age Islam and eagerly looking forward to convert to a religion that allows me to live with a man or a woman or both at the same time with or without getting married. Allow me to drink anything from Alcohol to heroin, and poison (when I feel like I am done with my life), and eat anything that I wish. I hate going to mosques but then other religions require me to go to church or temples. I don't want anything like this, I need a religion that does not require me to pray at all. Similarly, I hate to pay zakat but when I talked to a Jewish Rabi, he asked for 10% on my income! what the hell? Islam at 2.5% looked cheaper.

I'll be highly grateful to you if you help me finding such a 'religion'. I guess you are following one such religion that is highly compatible with modern times, progressive and evolving. Please tell me about it. Thanks.

Last edited:
I am curious to know.
:lol:
should I post hundreds of decrees of your traditionalist Imams and how they endorsed every kind of sexual perversion there is ? from sex slavery to marital rape and even pedophila?
either reform , or go extinct. simple
Not going to reply any more , nice try giving the thread a sectarian turn, not going to fall for that

Last edited:
This is why you should not bring religion into this thread, the lady was careful not to utter a word about it. The issue is social not religious. Yes we all know going back to 'real islam' will make everything tickety-boo, but thats not going to happen, lets accept it and stick to human/social side of debate.
But then in the same argument neither is secularism going to improve anything when most of the customs the author in the OP is complaining about have nothing to do with religion.

and traditionalist tout the achievement of rationalists (Mu'tazilla) :D within Islam, having done nothing of their own
yeah, nothing to worry about

and what to say the about the condition of present day followers :D
Mutazilla failed miserably they hardly exist now. So get some knowledge.

Mutazilla failed miserably they hardly exist now. So get some knowledge.
They may have failed to wake you superstitious worshippers, but they did make a mark in the world.
In fact you people never fail to mention them when somebody asks Muslim contribution to sciences and philosphy. The Irony is unmistakable. This is off-topic , not going to reply

So correcting someone is blasphemy??
Do not worry, I Still Consider you a Muslim:lol:
I am no one to judge you...

Thank you maddy bhai

I slept better after reading your post. At least there is one less Jihadi planning to destroy me. :-)

I myself is tired of this hardcore dark age Islam and eagerly looking forward to convert to a religion that allows me to live with a man or a woman or both at the same time with or without getting married.
One word.

Scientology.

Go for it. J/K

I am curious to know. What is the take of Mirza Saheb on haram kaari? Is it allowed in his religion? I mean, in order to make his religion more compatible with present day needs?

I myself is tired of this hardcore dark age Islam and eagerly looking forward to convert to a religion that allows me to live with a man or a woman or both at the same time with or without getting married. Allow me to drink anything from Alcohol to heroin, and poison (when I feel like I am done with my life), and eat anything that I wish. I hate going to mosques but then other religions require me to go to church or temples. I don't want anything like this, I need a religion that does not require me to pray at all. Similarly, I hate to pay zakat but when I talked to a Jewish Rabi, he asked for 10% on my income! what the hell? Islam at 2.5% looked cheaper.

I'll be highly grateful to you if you help me finding such a 'religion'. I guess you are following one such religion that is highly compatible with modern times, progressive and evolving. Please tell me about it. Thanks.
Do you think this member is Qadyani ?

But then in the same argument neither is secularism going to improve anything when most of the customs the author in the OP is complaining about have nothing to do with religion.

So what is OP saying anyways? I kind of lost the plot after 79th post. hahaha.

This thread is now a pickle Punjabi ishtyle.

It has mango, it has garlic, 30 packs of different Shan massala, carrots, lemon, almonds, and a lot of religious $hit.

Not sure how people are enjoying this?

Last edited:
They may have failed to wake you superstitious worshippers, but they did make a mark in the world.
In fact you people never fail to mention them when somebody asks Muslim contribution to sciences and philosphy. The Irony is unmistakable. This is off-topic , not going to reply
They failed to make any mark they were defeated and exposed by Imams of that time.

So what is OP saying anyways? I can't of lost the plot after 79th post. hahaha.

This thread is now a pickle Punjabi ishtyle.

It has mango, it has garlic, 30 packs of different Shan massala, carrots, lemon, almonds, and a lot of religious $hit.

Not sure how people are enjoying this?
I'm actually in the same predicament as you. I just saw that one post (the last time i came to this thread) and decided to reply to it ha ha ha. There's no way im going through the entire thread. I can't afford that much time.

Do you think this member is Qadyani ?
Don't know, maybe, but if yes, its agnostic type Qadyani. The moral and social values that Qadyani follow (I have many friends) are no different than Sunni or Shia or Barelvi, after all Qadyan was in Punjab not in some Nudistan where people were allowed to do whatever they liked.

Back
Top Bottom