What's new

Why Pakistan does not recognize to Israel ?

Recognition by Pakistan would be a diplomatic coup for Israel. Collaboration with Israel would bring many benefits to Pakistan. Israel is truly the tech leader in the Middle east. China is investing very heavily in Israeli unicorns. But such a sudden u-turn has to be explained properly.

It would happen any major war with Israel by any Muslim country Pakistan will also enter war and hit Israel hard.

Shutup and live in reality. We have been fooked by Taliban and no one of your Arab brother came in to support us and you are thinking that we will fight for them.

We should recognize Israel and start working alongside them.

Shutup and live in reality. We have been fooked by Taliban and no one of your Arab brother came in to support us and you are thinking that we will fight for them.

We should recognize Israel and start working alongside them.
I am living in reality. Yes we would fight alongside our Muslim brothers against Israel. We would never recognize Israel it was the enemy and will remain enemy. You wake up face the reality.

Accept Israel
Lose faith in the eyes of Muslim population in entire World .......

Accepting Israel as independent sovereign state is NOT in interests of Pakistan...........

I am living in reality. Yes we would fight alongside our Muslim brothers against Israel. We would never recognize Israel it was the enemy and will remain enemy. You wake up face the reality.

It might be the enemy of the Arabs but not of Pakistanis !!

We should not crease unnecessary enemies for us, 2 real enemies i.e India and Afghanistan is enough , and both are our close door neighbours..

Go and blow yourself up for your Arab brothers. No one give a damn, we are talking about Pakistan and its interest.

It might be the enemy of the Arabs but not of Pakistanis !!

We should not crease unnecessary enemies for us, 2 real enemies i.e India and Afghanistan is enough , and both are our close door neighbours..
It was and is and always will be enemy of Pakistan. @Haroon Syed Yes you are talking about western interest most probably but Pakistan interest is Palestine state is created and Israel is defeated.

It was and is and always will be enemy of Pakistan. @Haroon Syed Yes you are talking about western interest most probably but Pakistan interest is Palestine state is created and Israel is defeated.

Sorry to say Pakistan is not going to get anything out of it. We have left so behind in the race ignoring countries like Israel and Arabs don't give two hoot about it.

Sorry to say Pakistan is not going to get anything out of it. We have left so behind in the race ignoring countries like Israel and Arabs don't give two hoot about it.
Pakistan is behind because of corruption and mismanagement of sources. As for Israel no peace with it until Palestine issue is not resolved.

Israel is a land mentioned in the Quran couple of times but there is no mention of Jerusalem or Palestine. Pakistan and no Muslim countries should have problems to recognize it.

Israel is a land mentioned in the Quran couple of times but there is no mention of Jerusalem or Palestine. Pakistan and no Muslim countries should have problems to recognize it.
We would never recognize it and do you even have any idea What Quran says and Why ?

That's so naive post .. honoring India with a street name doesn't mean supporting it against Pak , and the answer for you question ( Because F*** Israel , that's why).

Says not valid for Israel on my passport. Means recognition of Israel.

What do you smoke Afghani or Pakistani ? Care to tell I will also take a puff or two.

It will never happen punk.

Happend before, learn manners; little boy. If your parents have never taught you then shame on them and shame on you for not having common sense.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom