What's new

Why Pakistan does not recognize to Israel ?

Pakistan, even wanted to be friends with this illegal state .. keep these words in your mind always ...

The world Zionist movement should not be neglectful of the dangers of Pakistan to it. And Pakistan now should be its first target, for this ideological State is a threat to our existence. And Pakistan, the whole of it, hates the Jews and loves the Arabs. This lover of Arabs is more dangerous to us than the Arabs themselves. For that matter, it is most essential for the world Zionism that it should now take immediate steps against Pakistan. Whereas the inhabitants of the Indian peninsula are Hindus whose hearts have been full of hatred towards Muslims, therefore India is the most important base for us to work there from against Pakistan. It is essential that we exploit this base and strike and crush Pakistanis, the enemies of Jews and Zionism, by all disguised and secret plans. ----David Ben Gurion, the first Israeli Prime Minister Jewish Chronicle, 09 August 1967 -

last time i checked history , this is whats happening, even if india and Pakistan tries to solve Kashmir issue, there are some hidden forces which never let them do it ... this confict provides enough place for these Zionist to play their games against Pakistan as declared by David Ben Gurion

This quote is a known FAKE.

IT will and should not happen ever .. Pakistan is a country of 180 million plus people and few here cant decide what's right to 180 millon people .. i know what answer you guys will give ...

but again .. to hell with all arabs ,... i dont care. .. this illegal state is killing innocent muslims on daily basis so .. never .. Pakistan is not and should not ..

we are not going on with a war with them .. but we dont like them either ... so let this stay what ever state it is now..

Why don't you provide a link to the source first? Primary source.
You said its fake .. so proof it .. for me its valid ... you have all right to disagree with me. i am not here to chnage your views on any matter .. but to give mine only .. so agree or disagree i dont care ..

You said its fake .. so proof it .. for me its valid ... you have all right to disagree with me. i am not here to chnage your views on any matter .. but to give mine only .. so agree or disagree i dont care ..

This quote is a known fake, and your beleiving it is okay, as long as you do not try to mislead others with this lie.

If every usurper should be recognized, then why not recognize ISIS as well?
I like your reply.

You guys do realize that India is one of Israel's biggest allies and the 2 nation share a very deep weapons "research" relations. That rules out any kind of technology sharing with Pakistan.

Also, India is Israel's largest weapons buyer. Buys almost half of their foreign weapons sale. And Israel helped a lot in developing India's HAL Tejas.

Technically it was a World Issue .. (Humanitarian Basis)

But It (Palestine) become A MUSLIM issue ... (Occupation of Masjid Al Aqsa)

Then an Arab Issue, (Early Arab-Israel Wars)

Then a Regional issue (Israel, Palestine, Syria, Egypt, Jordan, Lebonan) (Later Arab Israel Wars)

Now it has become a Case of Powerful Occupying the Weak ... While No one even bats an Eye to That (Except Resolutions or Condemnation Statements) Now it (Historical Palestine) is A LOST CAUSE

the Status Quo is ideal for Israel .. they are occupying More & MORE Land & resources every passing day ... but we as usual instead of being realistic need an Ideal Solution or NO solution at ALL !!!!

Israel has surpassed the threshold ANY Muslim country can individually match in military terms .. Every Collective Effort by Neighbors (which i don't see happening in Near Future) would see once again Full & Unconditional Support by USA (& may be even Europe). Any All Muslim Assault (which i don't see happening even in Far Future) will means another World War ..

Ideal Will be Acknowledge Officially the TWO State Solution (based on Pre-1967 borders) & thn seek UN & Global Approval for UN Partition Plan Approved in 1947 .. while Strengthening the Newly Found Palestine... (It is My Opinion , & i cannot speak on the Behalf of Palestine) but this is the one seems most Practical.

As for Pakistan Recognizing or NOT State of Israel as it is Today is Just a Moral Stance NOT a Practical one (Both Have Plus & Minuses) but in case if Two State Solution is Proposed Pakistan should Recognize Israel while Assisting the Newly Born Official Palestine !

Pakistan, like many other nations that don't recognize Israel, don't recognize it's current state which has no drawn borders and includes occupation/mass transfer of civilians to occupied territories. Pakistan and other nations will openly recognize and make relations with Israel once it accepts the peace plan proposal for two states.

Debunked ages ago: link1 link2
debunked by your own blog? :o:

We all know the lies you bring here.... :azn:

But It (Palestine) become A MUSLIM issue ... (Occupation of Masjid Al Aqsa)

Then an Arab Issue, (Early Arab-Israel Wars)
I think Arab is smaller than Muslim....It became an Arab issue then a Muslim issue

No harm in recognizing it...Its not like the bloody (literally speaking as its got blood on its hand) state is going anywhere...

But why are people dying to see it recognized?

Israelis since 1960s have not been able to befriend their neighbour and they are suddenly going to be all nice to us? Man which planet are you guys from? I mean at a blow of a whistle they will send tanks to india to attack us.... by recognizing them will they stop such mischief?

Pakistan will never accept Israel and Palestinian is a live cause and key to world peace. As for defence benefits we don't need them from Israel. We would shock the world by soonet or later going to war with Israel.

What do you smoke Afghani or Pakistani ? Care to tell I will also take a puff or two.

Already have, any military action against Israel by any country; will have Pakistan involved.

It will never happen punk.

Back
Top Bottom