What's new

Why Pakistan does not recognize to Israel ?

As discussed, Pakistanis don't need to invoke the Jews' religion to accept Israel as legitimate: the Jews returned under explicit invitation in the League of Nations Palestine Mandate, buying lands from Arabs and settling state land.

The Arab land purchase bit is an interesting story not well covered by anti-Zionists. It's something of an embarrassment, I suppose. Jews had to pay something like forty times the price an Arab would be charged for the same plot of land. These transactions appear to have been a kind of mafia operation, as some of the brokers were relatives of the fanatical anti-Zionist Mufti of Jerusalem - Yassir Arafat's uncle - who booked immense profits. The Arabs were told they could kick the Jews out from the same land they had sold the Jews after the British left. Their failure to do so, to complete their evil scheme of extortion and murder, is the heart of Arab frustration today.

There was no time limit to the Palestine Mandate.

Could that be what the Qu'ran meant?

I noticed. Yet Pakistan's strategy has been to find some way to appeal to militant extremists, to push them into the service of the needs of the State, or mollify them somehow. It seems very un-Pakistani to flat-out oppose their desires, yes?

"Using Islam as a basis for preventing Arabs from recognizing any sovereign right of Jews over the Land of Israel is new. Such beliefs are not found in classical Islamic sources. Concluding that anti-Zionism is the logical outgrowth of Islamic faith is wrong. This conclusion represents the false transformation of Islam from a religion into a secularized ideology." - Shaykh Prof. Abdul Hadi Palazzi

The Palestine mandate was not mandated by the Lord God.

No, the Children of Israel were forbidden to rule the Holy Land as part of their punishment. If they want to change this, they would have to accept Jesus, the Son of Mary as the True Messiah (PBUH) and Muhammad (PBUH) as the Last Prophet...however I do not think that as a people the Children of Israel will do that.

The Palestine mandate was not mandated by the Lord God.

No, the Children of Israel were forbidden to rule the Holy Land as part of their punishment. If they want to change this, they would have to accept Jesus, the Son of Mary as the True Messiah (PBUH) and Muhammad (PBUH) as the Last Prophet...however I do not think that as a people the Children of Israel will do that.
The door to mercy was closed for them when it was clear when they rejected Prophet Muhammad (pbuh). There was a reason why he fasted when the Jews fasted, prayed the direction the Jews prayed and even unforced the law of the Torah which even the Jews weren't doing.

Israel is the worst enemy of humanity and a total disgrace for humanity which deserves no existence let alone recognition and that is this article is totally unnecessary.

Ticking off the Jews is going to come back to bite Pakistan in the backside in a BIG way......

Now its time for Pakistan to regonize Israel

Pakistan should recognise and join hands with Israel after all they have a beef with Arabs not with us

Not on my Watch.... We will never recognize Israel people who have done Genocide of Muslims in Palestine.

file.jpeg

file.jpeg

People Who Enjoy Seeing AND Doing Genocide of Muslims.
gaza-everywhere-cover-image-2.gif

file.jpeg

How many Generation they have wiped out....
file.jpeg

The creator of ISIS Terrorist Group.

Iran has a better chance of recognizing Israel before Pakistan does.

Iran will eat up Israel without any second thought. How about we join hands with Iran.

Every country have boundaries . israel declare its boundaries we will recognize it .

Holy Land of Palestine belong to the Muslims only , Masjid-e-Aqsa belong to Muslims. The Nine Crusades,Muslims leaders who fought Crusades.

1. Khalid ibn al-Walid
  2. Nur ad-Din Zangi
  3. Saif ad-Din Ghazi I
  4. Salahuddin
  5. Shirkuh
  6. Baibars
  7. Saif ad-Din Qutuz
  8. Qalawun
We Muslims have forgotten who we are.. other muslims leaders,

1. Chinggis Khan (Mongol)
  2. Sher Shah Suri
  3. Muhammad ibn Qasim
  4. Mahmud Ghazni
  5. Muḥammad Shahābuddīn Ghorī
  6. Zahiruddin Babur
  7. Hayreddin Barbarossa (Ottoman)
  8. Mehmed II (Ottoman)
  9. Tamerlane (Timur)
  10. Tipu Sultan
  11. Razia Sultana
  12. Berke Khan (Mongol)
  13. Prince Suleiman (Ottoman)
  14. Tahmasp I (Persia)
  15. Mustafa Kemal (Ottoman)

Last edited:
Apparently that statement was understood by Muslims to function only for the moment, otherwise Muslims would not have allied with Jews less than a century later to wrest Spain from Christian rule.

All your arguments are based on your personal inclinations not logic. You take a thing out of context and blather about it as if you are the ultimate authority on Islamic matters...

"O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you - then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people."

@Solomon2 If you had only read the 2nd line in the Ayah which says "They are allies with one another", you would have known that this relates to those Christians and Jews that are allied to one another( as is the case with Israel and its allies).

I advise every Muslim reading this thread to ignore such trolls, as they are here to spread confusion, while they themselves have no idea of what they are talking about.

Back
Top Bottom