What's new

Why is My Hijab Your Problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
once, I read a saying that goes like this " a normal person will only care about his relation to god, while the extremist will care about his neighbor's relation with god "
In other words, why do the muslims at their countries want to inforce hijab on others.
In other words, why is her hair and face your problem.
If the muslim are ready to accept people from different believes and ideologies, then they should ask why others wouldn't accept them :)

Yes, I'm talking about my country :)
**** that's friking epic :)
Made my day man

Sir Islamic Laws have never changed not they will in future Sir those who wish it will remain only their wish for ever Sir Islamic Laws will take over the world very soon as its destiny told by HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW and those countries who are rich and have Islam will never topple and those who dream to topple them will topple but yes some enemies of Islam and some secular cartoon traitors of Islam will soon get wiped out from the face of the earth as already told by HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW and every thing will be judged according to Quran and Sunnah

Totally agree, NOW STOP TRYING TO CHANGE ISLAMIC LAWS, SHEIKH ZARVAN AL-TALIBANEE.

9-11%20attacks.jpg

Looks like a problem to me

Look at those bangs, do you have a boner safriz? Did you go fap fap fap at those few strands of hair coming out the front?

No one is, BUT if a Muslim woman doesn't she's gonna get annoyed by those who do
Now i know you are not someone anyone should take seriously. You don't have the tiniest honor, confidence or respect for your own religion and country. You are one of the weakest persons i have met in this forum. Dye your hair to blond, buy some tan whitener since you will have problems with your skin color, even then westernes will be able to see that you are just another terrorist muslim. Since you don't have a problem with calling muslims terrorists with that picture. . You pathetic little honorless prick.

Edit: i know this is deletion material and i know i cross the line. But reading pathetic posts like this ....

So they dont get any ideas......out of precaution

I know right? Yesterday that ***** tried to suggest we stop at 14 kids, how dare she? She should know womenfolks opinions don't count, I mean wtf was she thinking, that women are equally human as mem LOL how foolish, everyone know cows are more intelligent than women

aha, here we go, personal threats already.......if you dont conform your teeth will go. Epic. Denmark is treating you too good.

Now i know you are not someone anyone should take seriously. You don't have the tiniest honor, confidence or respect for your own religion and country. You are one of the weakest persons i have met in this forum. Dye your hair to blond, buy some tan whitener since you will have problems with your skin color, even then westernes will be able to see that you are just another terrorist muslim. Since you don't have a problem with calling muslims terrorists with that picture. If i met you face to face, and if you spoke in the manner that you do here, i don't think you would have many teeths left. You pathetic little honorless prick

Haha, threatening me on the internet? LOL. All little nerds sitting behind the safety of their computer screens do that
I hate Americans too - I have no respect for them, I call terrorists terrorists, and I know Islam is the best religion on earth, BUT IT's YOUR CORRUPTED INTERPRETATION THAT I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH

I think you won't say that if you read Zarvan's post. He's skin you alive for not submitting to his views, and I don't think that counts as cool.
I wonder if he beats his wives everyday?
ohh i read his posts very eagrly, i am sure he is a nice person, but having different views.

Haha, threatening me on the internet? LOL. All little nerds sitting behind the safety of their computer screens do that
I hate Americans too - I have no respect for them, I call terrorists terrorists, and I know Islam is the best religion on earth, BUT IT's YOUR CORRUPTED INTERPRETATION THAT I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH
You faggot. You post a picture of 9/11 and then connect that with islam. Retarded piece of ****, i guess i will contact the Emirati government and show them your posts. I hope they will sentence you to death

Now i know you are not someone anyone should take seriously. You don't have the tiniest honor, confidence or respect for your own religion and country. You are one of the weakest persons i have met in this forum. Dye your hair to blond, buy some tan whitener since you will have problems with your skin color, even then westernes will be able to see that you are just another terrorist muslim. Since you don't have a problem with calling muslims terrorists with that picture. If i met you face to face, and if you spoke in the manner that you do here, i don't think you would have many teeths left. You pathetic little honorless prick.

Edit: i know this is deletion material and i know i cross the line. But reading pathetic posts like this wants me to crush his bones

I deleted my post, because many people will get the wrong meaning, I hate those rightwing USAians, worst scum on earth, so remove the quote from yours.
ALso, I firmly stand by all my opinions. I'm proud of being a Muslim, and if you can't tolerate my beliefs, you're no better than racist western bigots.

Also, you still sound like a pathetic little nerd sitting behind his monitor screen thinking he's tough, what next, ur gonna say u do 500 push ups a day?

You faggot. Meet me in real life and i will crush you under 3 seconds. You post a picture of 9/11 and then connect that with islam. Retarded piece of ****, i guess i will contact the Emirati government and show them your posts. I hope they will sentence you to death

Firstly, you're just a weak little insecure nerd. Second, we don't have unique ips here. Heck we don't have any blasphemy laws here, recently a tourist was tried for blasphemy, guess what the punishment was, less than 2k dollars fine

You faggot. Meet me in real life and i will crush you under 3 seconds. You post a picture of 9/11 and then connect that with islam. Retarded piece of ****, i guess i will contact the Emirati government and show them your posts. I hope they will sentence you to death

Your IP is quite easily obtainable for a person that would want you harm....just saying, before you threaten with death some more.

I deleted my post, because many people will get the wrong meaning, I hate those rightwing USAians, worst scum on earth, so remove the quote from yours.
ALso, I firmly stand by all my opinions. I'm proud of being a Muslim, and if you can't tolerate my beliefs, you're no better than racist western bigots.

Also, you still sound like a pathetic little nerd sitting behind his monitor screen thinking he's tough, what next, ur gonna say u do 500 push ups a day?

Firstly, you're just a weak little insecure nerd. Second, we don't have unique ips here. Heck we don't have any blasphemy laws here, recently a tourist was tried for blasphemy, guess what the punishment was, less than 2k dollars fine
You don't think i have contacts in UAE and KSA? Next time you cross the line i won't hesitate contacting the oficials in UAE. Bear that in mind weakling

You don't think i have contacts in UAE and KSA? Next time you cross the line i won't hesitate contacting the oficials in UAE. Bear that in mind weakling

post reported...hopefully they send you on a vacation to cool off....

Save your childish insecurities too, because sounds like you've never been outside your little pind, go to any Pakistani city, women have been wearing traditional dresses and not covering their hair for GENERATIONS, and still I don't see any miniskirts or bikinis.
Also, I believe in the Quran, and in the Ayah you fundos allegedly say headscarf is ordered, it ask to cover the cleavage(I bet that's a big surprise to you, huh?)

you can say what you want,but so can i ... i have been to 42 countries and seen all types and forms of feminine flesh......
For your info even a white Caucasian man on a Nudist beach does not like another man staring at the privates of her woman.....and wont like if the woman with him is overly friendly with another man than him..
So there you go..Islam knows "Human nature" and has limits and boundaries for making life easy...
Although i am aware that a child throwing a tantrum does not understand any logic or explanations and keeps repeating himself with nonsense babbles...
Look up the Keyword "Satr" and its definition for men and women...

The trouble is that most of you who come here raising very "Brainy" questions about Islam are either Non-Muslims who are brainwashed by 9/11 Crap and American Anti Islam Propaganda as your life is spent in front of TV..
Or are Muslims who went to the mosque last year and cant remember when was the last time they actually read any religious book and don't have the self control to even raise their buttocks from their beds in the morning to Pray Fajr prayer....
No wonder your feverish attacks on base of Islam are a cover for either your hate against Islam or your ignorance about Islam or just a rant to cover up your own failure to Practice Islam and want to lower Islam to the abysmal level of yours where it becomes nothing more than an English words of 5 alphabets,and being Muslim means no restrictions and no Prayers and no self restrains.

Gentlemen, stop with the fatwas and threats. This goes to all. :angry:

Your IP is quite easily obtainable for a person that would want you harm....just saying, before you threaten with death some more.

I don't threaten people with death. The law in UAE is that you can't balspheme, and you can get sentenced for that. He is the one who should write carefully

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom