What's new

Why is My Hijab Your Problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
To me I firmly believe Hijab for women is like beard for men. It is not compulsory and it is your choice to do it or not.

I am highly disgusted of men with a beard though :vomit:

Forcing people to go to heaven mentality is the most disgusting amd stupid mentality throughout the ages.
Even gandalf?
But I dont think all beards are disgusting, I mean the Prophet SAW is supposed to have a beard and was the most handsome man on earth according to hadith

To me I firmly believe Hijab for women is like beard for men. It is not compulsory and it is your choice to do it or not.

Forcing people to go to heaven mentality is the most disgusting amd stupid mentality throughout the ages.
Mods,
I'm clicking on page 3 but getting redirected to page 2?

Bravo, people now believe that you are open minded, free and highly educated person. Now seriously, This is not how it works to look like this Mosa. I mean, how could you? If it was given to people to believe in whatever they want, then we would have thousands of religions based on myths. I am sorry, but this is called Niffaq.

You can't force people to wear hijab nor can you force them to take it off, case closed. If you force them it wont signify their choice, if you forcefully take them off you are committing a very disgusting attack against her belief and freedom to choose.

Mods,
I'm clicking on page 3 but getting redirected to page 2?
I mostly have this problem with my home computer. Sometimes i cant see the last 2-3 pages. It could be due to virus infecting your computer. But if you find the solution, let me know.

Coercing to wear or not to wear is both wrong.

The French burqa Law will run into trouble with some sort of feminism sooner or later. Liberalism swings in too many directions.

zk273p.jpg

MASHALLAH. Bohat khoobsurat hai..

Eyes are so beautiful :cheesy:

Bravo, people now believe that you are open minded, free and highly educated person. Now seriously, This is not how it works to look like this Mosa. I mean, how could you? If it was given to people to believe in whatever they want, then we would have thousands of religions based on myths. I am sorry, but this is called Niffaq.

I am free to believe what I wish to believe. And when I see those bearded clerics and Mutaween I throw up chunks in my mouth. And if I ever become the president of KSA I will impale them all amd display their disgusting and rotting corpses across the highways in KSA as a lesson to anyone with a stick up their a$$ who believe they have some sort of right to force their beliefs and mentality on everyone.

Maybe hang them with their own intestines. Or better yet be head them all and then Mummify thier heads and name it the Mosamania lesson to all bearded a$$holes monument. And that is just the tip of the ice berg of what I would like to do with them.

Mate, most of us have respected Mosa from the get-go, in spite of our distinct and sometimes deviating viewpoints. We never labelled him as open minded, close minded, radical, moderate or liberal. However, what we do appreciate in him is his rationality, which he supports with sound logic!

I argue with almost everyone here, have you ever seen me in a quarrel with him? :blink:

I am free to believe what I wish to believe. And when I see those bearded clerics and Mutaween I throw up chunks in my mouth. And if I ever become the president of KSA I will impale them all amd display their disgusting and rotting corpses across the highways in KSA as a lesson to anyone with a stick up their a$$ who believe they have some sort of right to force their beliefs and mentality on everyone.

Maybe hang them with their own intestines. Or better yet be head them all and then Mummify thier heads and name it the Mosamania lesson to all bearded a$$holes monument. And that is just the tip of the ice berg of what I would like to do with them.

Wow, slow down man. If Muslims themselves stereotype Islam due to behaviors of some Muslims, then maybe we shouldn't reproach the West for stereotyping Saudis, Arabs and Muslims. They don't represent Islam man.

Wow, slow down man. If Muslims themselves stereotype Islam due to behaviors of some Muslims, then maybe we shouldn't reproach the West for stereotyping Saudis, Arabs and Muslims. They don't represent Islam man.

You see my country has all the necessary requirements to be one of the greatest countries in the world. Hell even Norway won't stand a chance of what we can achieve. But there is one thing, just one thing standing in the way of achieving this goal.

No it is not the "Evil western imperialist powers" or Some "unholy Zionist conspiracy". The fault comes directly from our own from people within us. A mentality only shared by a very small minority, this minority however is extremely loud and radical and violent.

You see "Civil-Liberty" is the greatest secret of advancements throughout the ages. Across a wide range of cultures, Empires and civilizations almost only one thing they had in common that made them great. From ancient China to Greece to Arab golden age of Abbasid and Andalusia to the current Western civilization. That little secret is "Civil-Liberty".

Science and human advancements move from A to B where it finds better room to grow with people who are genuinely free. You can say the same Physics rule of an air-current moving from a hotter and high pressure location to a cooler and low pressure location.

All the falls of civilizations recorded in history also share a thing in common "Radiclism". Once people become radicalized and closed minded they go into what I like to call "evolutionary hibernation" which is something I have noticed happening to the western civilization taking the same footsteps inch by inch as all others before it throughout history. It is about time we as a people both you and me wake up from this hibernation smell the coffee and realize that we are human beings and just that.

Me personally if someone wants to go live in a cave and dedicate his life to God that is his problem not mine and I as a person have no right what so ever to try and stop him. And this rule also apply to the other extreme end.

You can't argue with mosa about Islamic law, I don't know much about arab culture and lineage but I guess that due to physical proximity to madina Mosa must have a better understanding of Quraish dialect and hence the Quran?
‏Mosa, does this ayah talk about coveing the bosom or the head?
وَقُل لِّلْمُؤْمِنَاتِ يَغْضُضْنَ مِنْ أَبْصَارِهِنَّ وَيَحْفَظْنَ فُرُوجَهُنَّ وَلَا يُبْدِينَ زِينَتَهُنَّ إِلَّا مَا ظَهَرَ مِنْهَا ۖ وَلْيَضْرِبْنَ بِخُمُرِهِنَّ عَلَىٰ جُيُوبِهِنَّ ۖ وَلَا يُبْدِينَ زِينَتَهُنَّ إِلَّا لِبُعُولَتِهِنَّ أَوْ آبَائِهِنَّ أَوْ آبَاءِ بُعُولَتِهِنَّ أَوْ أَبْنَائِهِنَّ أَوْ أَبْنَاءِ بُعُولَتِهِنَّ أَوْ إِخْوَانِهِنَّ أَوْ بَنِي إِخْوَانِهِنَّ أَوْ بَنِي أَخَوَاتِهِنَّ أَوْ نِسَائِهِنَّ أَوْ مَا مَلَكَتْ أَيْمَانُهُنَّ أَوِ التَّابِعِينَ غَيْرِ أُولِي الْإِرْبَةِ مِنَ الرِّجَالِ أَوِ الطِّفْلِ الَّذِينَ

Dude, if you were a girl, and in proximity, I'd kiss you right now! :P

If there are only 500 of you out there in SA, I'd fight right besides you, till kingdom-come!

You see my country has all the necessary requirements to be one of the greatest countries in the world. Hell even Norway won't stand a chance of what we can achieve. But there is one thing, just one thing standing in the way of achieving this goal.

No it is not the "Evil western imperialist powers" or Some "unholy Zionist conspiracy". The fault comes directly from our own from people within us. A mentality only shared by a very small minority, this minority however is extremely loud and radical and violent.

You see "Civil-Liberty" is the greatest secret of advancements throughout the ages. Across a wide range of cultures, Empires and civilizations almost only one thing they had in common that made them great. From ancient China to Greece to Arab golden age of Abbasid and Andalusia to the current Western civilization. That little secret is "Civil-Liberty".

Science and human advancements move from A to B where it finds better room to grow with people who are genuinely free. You can say the same Physics rule of an air-current moving from a hotter and high pressure location to a cooler and low pressure location.

All the falls of civilizations recorded in history also share a thing in common "Radiclism". Once people become radicalized and closed minded they go into what I like to call "evolutionary hibernation" which is something I have noticed happening to the western civilization taking the same footsteps inch by inch as all others before it throughout history. It is about time we as a people both you and me wake up from this hibernation smell the coffee and realize that we are human beings and just that.

Me personally if someone wants to go live in a cave and dedicate his life to God that is his problem not mine and I as a person have no right what so ever to try and stop him. And this rule also apply to the other extreme end.

You can't argue with mosa about Islamic law, I don't know much about arab culture and lineage but I guess that due to physical proximity to madina Mosa must have a better understanding of Quraish dialect and hence the Quran?
‏Mosa, does this ayah talk about coveing the bosom or the head?

Regardless of what the Ayah says the key question here should be "Why force people to follow it in the first place?".

And to answer your question the Ayah has a pretty open ended explanation. It can mean a full Saudi Style abayah. Or it can simply mean not to dress like a harlot.

I would like you to be more explicit about this group. Who are these handful men who put obstacles to your progress? Don't get me wrong, i agree with this post totally.

I think western people getting worried as most of the women in black Hijab look like a "Ninja aunty".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom