What's new

Why is My Hijab Your Problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
exactly what is happening in london.. previously south asians lived in the same area irrespective of their religion.
now south asian of non-muslim background are slowly moving out due to harassment of their women by muslim men...

not by hindu men?

Why is My Hijab Your Problem?
Hijab is not a problem and shouldnt be seen as a problem. But lady, if you try to force and dictate(by reading the above, i am sure you do not) the others to follow what you think is OK for you, then this is where the problem comes from. But until that, wear your hijab, that is your right.

Lol @ these right wingers.They always try to say Islam is under threat - US is out to kill all the Muslim and all other BS to justify their positions.The difference between a right winger and a liberal is that while Liberal would respect you even if you wear Hijab or Niqab where as a right winger would think you are disgusting if you you are not dressed according to their standard.Now Pakistanis don't have any problem with hijab..just don't force it on other people.I think the right wing ideology is just bad bad bad.This is true for any religion e.g RSS, Orthodox Jews, Tea Party etc..

Lol @ these right wingers.They always try to say Islam is under threat - US is out to kill all the Muslim and all other BS to justify their positions.The different between a right winger and a liberal is that while Liberal Would respect you even if you wear Hijab or Niqab where as a right winger would think you are disgusting if you you are not dressed according to their standard.Now Pakistanis don;'t have any problem with hijab..just don't force it on other people.I think the right wing ideology is just bad bad bad.This is true for any religion e.g RSS, Orthodox Jews etc..

We could have been best buddies in real life! :D

Why My (Western) Law, Your Problem????

The very same reason Taliban Burqa law was Western problem.

State and society forcing someone to wear or not wear something...... Same as taliban....

Hijab is not a problem and shouldnt be seen as a problem. But lady, if you try to force and dictate(by reading the above, i am sure you do not) the others to follow what you think is OK for you, then this is where the problem comes from. But until that, wear your hijab, that is your right.

110% agree....

laws should give women freedom....if they are forced to wear hijab by family or someone and they dont want to then law should intervene and give protection and shelter to the women..... If someone is wearing it because she believes in it as right dresscode then law should respect that.

Strange way to make a case. The author's message to the general public to not prejudge Hijab donning women holds little water when she herself is quite the judgmental phony. If you get to label people slaves of the corporate capitalistic industry with it's ever so objectifying and shackling men and women wearing revealing clothing as dumb sluts prostituting themselves for a job, we get to call you whatever the hell it is that we want.

Your IQ didn't get tapered by a Hijab, you had very little to begin with and wearing one isn't going to change that. I wouldn't blame you considering your piece was meant primarily for folks who've divorced from critical thinking ages ago. Enjoy their adulation but keep in mind that ideals like women empowerment and liberalism are meant to be upheld in it's entirety and not to be hacked up and fitted to suit personal agendas.

On ET there was one epic comment to these hipster new age so called hijabis:
You get to oppress and play the victim too?

Because I know these so called free choice hijabis look with contempt to those who dont submit to their xorrupt version of Islam, I remember a woman got angry at my mom for wearing a dupatta on her head instead of a 'proper' scarf

Ask the Turks on this forum. It is a real problem, and a very dangerous one at that!
People like you are the real problem, hijab does not pose any problem. Who are you, coming from Pakistan trying to show the world that hijab is a problem in Turkey. You can get the hell out of my country if you have problem with hijab, understood? You start to get on my nerves

People like you are the real problem, hijab does not pose any problem. Who are you, coming from Pakistan trying to show the world that hijab is a problem in Turkey. You can get the hell out of my country if you have problem with hijab, understood? You start to get on my nerves
it's all fun and games till the taliban take over...

it's all fun and games till the taliban take over...
So let me get this straight, according to you:
1: Women should not have the right to wear hijab in universities because it represents radicalism.
2: Taliban will take over a country once women wear hijab.

I don't know from which dimensions you get these ideas from, but in my world women have every right to choose their religion and can wear hijab if they want to follow their religion. Have you ever heard of freedom of religion and the right to education? Denying women attending universities because of their hijab is an extremity i won't even discuss with a couple of western wannabes who are unable to comprehend the simple facts about life.
I'm just glad i come to see the level of comprehension of certain members by reading their highly moronic posts.

Also i think it is quite funny the way you directly connect hijab with Taliban. So Denmark is governed by Taliban since girls/women can choose to wear hijab even in primary school?

So let me get this straight, according to you:
1: Women should not have the right to wear hijab in universities because it represents radicalism.
2: Taliban will take over a country once women wear hijab.

I don't know from which dimensions you get these ideas from, but in my world women have every right to choose their religion and can wear hijab if they want to follow their religion. Have you ever heard of freedom of religion and the right to education? Denying women attending universities because of their hijab is an extremity i won't even discuss with a couple of western wannabes who are unable to comprehend the simple facts about life.
I'm just glad i come to see the level of comprehension of certain members by reading their highly moronic posts.
Noh, what I mean is; stop playing victim, hijabis consider themselves superior
Non hijabi liberals dont care

So when taliban get in power theyll FORCE it on everyone, but now you are free to wear or nor wear

I would be dead set against a woman being forced to take off the hijab as I would be of a woman forced to put one. There should be no compulsion as to how one person dresses. Train your children not to objectify women as sexual objects. Nikab is a security risk and should be dealt with accordingly. I can only say this in the country I am from. Other countries have their own perception. Their majority could hate our religion just as our majority hates every other religion. You can not keep everyone happy. There are a lot of countries that you could be comfortable in.

I would be dead set against a woman being forced to take off the hijab as I would be of a woman forced to put one. There should be no compulsion as to how one person dresses. Train your children not to objectify women as sexual objects. Nikab is a security risk and should be dealt with accordingly. I can only say this in the country I am from. Other countries have their own perception. Their majority could hate our religion just as our majority hates every other religion. You can not keep everyone happy. There are a lot of countries that you could be comfortable in.
But the first part is non-existent in our country, some rare isolated incidents in the USA might have happened, but for every hijab taken off, a hundred thousand are forced on (at least)
Dont let these hijabis play the victim, theyre the oppressors

To me I firmly believe Hijab for women is like beard for men. It is not compulsory and it is your choice to do it or not.

I am highly disgusted of men with a beard though :vomit:

Forcing people to go to heaven mentality is the most disgusting amd stupid mentality throughout the ages.

To me I firmly believe Hijab for women is like beard for men. It is not compulsory and it is your choice to do it or not.

I am highly disgusted of men with a beard though :vomit:

Forcing people to go to heaven mentality is the most disgusting amd stupid mentality throughout the ages.

Not in Exact words but

When the angels went to visit prophet Lut, they went as attractive men ( teenagers) with no beards yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom