What's new

Why Imran Khan's removal can lay the foundation for the fragmentation of Pakistan.

So much ethnic hatred in this thread. If this kind of ethnic bigotry is representative of Pakistani society, no wonder the Bangladeshis left this mess and saved themselves. Worse, Pakistan is two steps away from becoming Afghanistan which also suffers from deep ethnic divides.

By the way the original post is standard Indian propaganda that Pakistan is controlled by a) the Army, or b) the Punjabis. It is interesting that so many Pakistanis fell for the trap and jumped into openly bigoted vitriol.

These idiots don't really understand anything because they haven't really worked hard to achieve Pakistan.
You will take things for granted and not care for it ,if you get it without sacrifice and hard work , even freedom.

Pardada pardadi? Pakistani Punjabis na bhi yeh sab kiya tha and these stories of poisoning wells etc are exaggerated

My grandparents were born after partition my great grandparents were alive in 1947.

Bruh you really think that....this is why Pakistan can't get its narrative across.

So much ethnic hatred in this thread. If this kind of ethnic bigotry is representative of Pakistani society, no wonder the Bangladeshis left this mess and saved themselves. Worse, Pakistan is two steps away from becoming Afghanistan which also suffers from deep ethnic divides.

By the way the original post is standard Indian propaganda that Pakistan is controlled by a) the Army, or b) the Punjabis. It is interesting that so many Pakistanis fell for the trap and jumped into openly bigoted vitriol.

All I said was what the people who I know from my area said. Its not really bigotry at best but more of reality of what OP is saying.

Pakistan does not have a single issue to point out. First and foremost their Judiciary failed long back. How come these Politicians who did million or billion dollar scam is out ? They must have been jail for their life time. Second their Army involvement into politics is too deep. They can make anyone PM and then any day take him out. I don't understand what is this NRO for, Why this is formed in the first place ? Even when they have civil government and the Party is not able to stay in the government then they should gracefully move out. Let it come to election or wait for a year. People loyal to these parties should not create fassad as it will be very difficult for Pakistan to handle it forget about the billion dollars lose which Pakistan cannot afford at this time.

Yeah no wonder older folks hated them

What pleasing video.... Mard e Mujahid.. Should have killed more and stole their women and made them muslims and reproduced by gazzillions...

Love you baba gee.. You did what you should done. Mashallah baba g doesn't have any regrets.

It’s sad reading this thread. It’s a reflection of the failure of the ruling class in Pakistan. It’s the ruling class of every country that develops their country. They provide governance, culture, arts, everything.

Countries that have good elites have progressed. UK is a great example. To this day most positions of power in the UK are in the control of graduates of Oxford and Cambridge universities. This small elite conquered and managed a vast international empire and created some of the best-managed countries in the word, like US, UK, Canada etc.

The elite in Pakistan is one of the dumbest, most corrupt and incompetent in the world. Once the British left Pakistan progressively descended into corruption, incompetence and chaos. Results are poverty and illiteracy, and severe ethnic divisions.

If the “establishment” were not a bunch of dumbos Pakistan wouldn’t have been so dysfunctional. They need to wake up, acknowledge that they’re failures and try to do better in the future.

Khud to tum logo k bachey aborad rehte/parh rahe, aur corrupt logo ko wapis la kr tum hamare bachon or hamari naslon per zulm krne ja rahe ho

Almost all of their kids are either settled abroad or got their education ------ how's it even possible to arrange that much amount of resources going by their pay scale when teachers and professors actually being part and parcel of the education system sometimes literally struggle with paying their kid's govt university fees let alone sending them abroad for a b.a oxford with enjoying almost equal pay grade ?

How come a teacher's son has to compete in almost every govt funded scholarship and its only after achieving a certain score he's awarded one but not them ------. Yeh saaray paydaishi Newton hain?

It’s sad reading this thread. It’s a reflection of the failure of the ruling class in Pakistan. It’s the ruling class of every country that develops their country. They provide governance, culture, arts, everything.

Countries that have good elites have progressed. UK is a great example. To this day most positions of power in the UK are in the control of graduates of Oxford and Cambridge universities. This small elite conquered and managed a vast international empire and created some of the best-managed countries in the word, like US, UK, Canada etc.

The elite in Pakistan is one of the dumbest, most corrupt and incompetent in the world. Once the British left Pakistan progressively descended into corruption, incompetence and chaos. Results are poverty and illiteracy, and severe ethnic divisions.

If the “establishment” were not a bunch of dumbos Pakistan wouldn’t have been so dysfunctional. They need to wake up, acknowledge that they’re failures and try to do better in the future.

It's literally just pakpride being pakprideas usual and maybe HammerHead chiming in here and there people making it sound like whole thread is melt down

My honest opinion is- it's a melt down and exaduration of highest oder done on OP's part and just resonating with rest of the people because they're IK fans and cannot handle troublesome times like jyalas did

Last edited:
So is saraiki- it's been done since 47 and especially 71 cause if all of them are 1 that's 50-60% of your population
Devide and rule- create more identities means not one is completely dominant

It's for national intergeration reasons, they were never considered different things before 47 and it especially picked up pace after 71 where 60-70% of your pop would be just one group
You had to cut it down in different groups, give them new fake identities so not one group becomes completely dominant or atleast perception should not be as such - this is what power centers did willingly imo

B- cause it's true same with kashmiris and Baloch not just Pashtun(would have happened with sindh but they were Rich and stable historically- that's why you'll find opposite there Sindhi speaking Punjabi clans in Sindh)- every season there's a drought or bad economic conditions, political termoil, civil war entire famlies in Thier 1000s would come for better opportunities, look at the borders and thier demographics especially clan demographics
You'll know exactly what's going on, or you'll understand it more clearly - I know it's laughable but 100-300 years ago they were economic migrants who have assimilated down the generations

Like all people they also feel a certain thing for thier ancestors that's where 1/10th Baloch, Kashmiri, Pashtun comes along
They're not usually technically wrong eventhough it's stupid

Hameed gul types and 1000s others like him, modern day examples are Haris rauf and Ahmad shehzad

I know rural people thier life pretty much revolves around Thier clans, they are very proud of who they're

Afghan nationalists usually pick up the examples of hameed guls of the world and use it for 100 million plus people

Ohhhh okay I see what you are saying.

Dang ... more respect for you.

In all my life(under 30) , I have met chutiya Pashtuns who are high on ethnic supremacism. Never met someone who actually acknowledged other people and their sufferings.

Sorry man, I am gonna delete some of my earlier posts towards you, they have been way too rude.

I don’t like engaging in ethnic bs because look what it has done in Afghanistan. Unfortunately that’s what we are taught when we are younger that we are conquerers and what not. Our “nationalist” leaders if they weren’t so corrupt and lethargic would’ve realized that constantly having pride while having no achievements is a road to disaster and that’s what has sadly happened.

This thinking can go if we urbanize. With urbanization comes detribalization. Pakistan needs development badly.

In all my life(under 30) , I have met chutiya Pashtuns who are high on ethnic supremacism. Never met someone who actually acknowledged other people and their sufferings.

I’m lucky to have been put on a plane 43 years ago by my father and told never to come back because there’s nothing for us in this country. We used to hate being sent away, but we’ve come to realize that our father was right.

I realize that you have to live in these horrible circumstances; so I can’t blame you for your emotions.

Having said that, the reality is that Pashtuns make up a significant percentage of Karachi. Maybe it’s better not to hate them.

I know many Pashtun families and they’re the nicest people you’ll ever meet. In fact, a significant percentage of Urdu speakers are also Pathans from UP, including a lot of my own relatives.

The bad ones may be some uneducated people who are controlled by unscrupulous politicians. Politicians like to promote ethnic politics to gain control.

It may be better to demand the rights of Karachi, including everyone who lives there.

Bro everything is out of waxk We can’t get our narrative out anywhere. Indian establishment and deep state are actually in sync.

I’m lucky to have been put on a plane 43 years ago by my father and told never to come because there’s nothing for us in this country. We used to hate being sent away, but we’ve come to realize that our father was right.

I realize that you have to live in these horrible circumstances; so I can’t blame you for your emotions.

Having said that, the reality is that Pashtuns make up a significant percentage of Karachi. Maybe it’s better not to hate them.

I know many Pashtun families and they’re the nicest people you’ll ever meet. In fact, a significant percentage of Urdu speakers are also Pathans from UP, including a lot of my own relatives.

The bad ones may be some uneducated people who are controlled by unscrupulous politicians. Politicians like to promote ethnic politics to gain control.

It may be better to demand the rights of Karachi, including everyone who lives there.

I understand his anger/frustration. Karachi has seen it’s worse. I think if we dwell too much into the past we will end up like Afghanistan 2.0

It's literally just pakpride being pakprideas usual and maybe HammerHead chiming in here and there people making it sound like whole thread is melt down

My honest opinion is- it's a melt down and exaduration of highest oder done on OP's part and just resonating with rest of the people because they're IK fans and cannot handle troublesome times like jyalas did

Whole thread started to melt down when I told what peoples option and reality will be. That’s when the storm started 😂

Last edited:

Abey phir se mujh par firing kardi... Teri tou bund marne paregi ..

Pakistan is economically very weak, always has been. If army is that important in our affairs and always had a hand, they are doing a very poor job, they have brought our country at the brink disaster.
Role of army is highly exaddurated by both Pakistanis themselves and Indian propoganda campaigns to malign them
They're important but not everything

Back
Top Bottom