What's new

Why Imran Khan's removal can lay the foundation for the fragmentation of Pakistan.

nations like Muhajirs
Muhajir is not a nation..Its a forged identity to survive.. I dont mind your trying to survive but this identity should have remained up to civil rights movement and should have never became a political party. Many urdu speaking people today dont even consider themselves muhajir..Its an identity borne out of necessity and it has a shelf life.The day it becomes a minor group in Karachi it will lose any little say it has. Thats why the biggest trauma for a 'muhajir' is pashtuns, siraikis and sindhis settling in Karachi.

This is an exaggeration your nothing but a imran brownie, that cunt will leave pakistan the moment he is throw off from here. You i like imran too but i don't like the cunts around him, like what he says but hate the shit he does in reality, people all over pakistan want nothing but peace, increase inincome and young people want jobs thats all and thats what he has failed to do. Thats what the opposition are good at. Imran khan is an anarchist, that should be eliminated.

in fact support for any of ethnic political party or even sectarian party has died in Karachi, you name it ANP, PTM, Lyari Gang, sectarian groups (from both sects) which were just 5-6 years back were recruiting highly educated well-off young individuals but all these still have their infrastructure and human resource in place in Karachi.

Yes security forces created some dent to militant wings and sectarian organization but the biggest impact is that the common people are not finding themselves attracted towards them anymore, take MQM as an example what could stop a common person to actively support them their offices are sealed not the houses of their workers so why the workers are not supporting political activities from their houses ???

I personally know many families of MQM workers who are farther or elder in the family and still part of MQM but most of the younger generation and majority of women of their families are now openly supporting IK. This is the change which many are not realizing and if God forbid this change get failed for some stupid reason it will put younger generation disappointment, they will get disheartened from the future of Pakistan, and IF that happen they will lose their believe on Pakistan and would go towards those parties and groups they as of now are rejecting.
Imran khan is nothing we need to understand that he has done nothing for this country and for its young people, not everyone is well off in pak, people like us who make dollars current situation isn't a thing but think about labourer who earns 20k what will he do with pay those high bills, fees of his children or buy something to feed them, i see hypocrisy in imran brownies, and nobody gives a **** about a few thousand well off young rats, we know how to eliminate rats, There is something called Pak army and boy there are contingencies on contingencies for situation like that such a swift and brutal campaign would launched that they won't even know what hit 'em. There never be another bangladaesh get this in your fucking heads. And Somebody shut this thread Off.

Last edited:
Dang respect you for saying that

Facts are facts man, in 1947 my parnanas and parnanis were busy with rural life. I am not gonna play oppression olympics, but I have talked to people (Urdu speakers and Punjabis) and a lot of the stories are insane. Poisoned wells, trains being massacred, and rapes, its actually a sad faiure Pakistan hasn't had a day or some kind of film to highlight this. Only drama that has highlighted this was Dastaan.

The roots of Pashtunkhwa's suffering started when Durrani died, thats when everything started to spiral and Afghans couldn't state build. It blossoed fully with Soviet invasion and War on Terror.

We all have to be more empathetic and there's a slight chance in Pakistan's history this is happening.

I don't see bright future for Karachi as long as PPP is in power

If anyone from military establishment supporting these corrupt goons from PDM, please have mercy on us and our future generations.
Ya hamen eik separate mulk bana do jahan ham tum logo ki in ghatya harkat se mehfooz rahen. Khud to tum logo k bachey aborad rehte/parh rahe, aur corrupt logo ko wapis la kr tum hamare bachon or hamari naslon per zulm krne ja rahe ho.
May you all face God's wrath those are supporting PDM, or pretending to be neutral in this crucial time.

Chill the f out son

If our guy isn't winning doesn't mean one starts going around calling it a national security threat or please daddy interfere

"Himalaya roy ga"

People didn't even give a second thought to this phrase- -----.

In real life its a different story har koi quarter or tenth pathan hai. I can see where you are going with the Kashmiri thing.

Hindkokhwan and "Pahari" are dialects of Punjabi who named them as different languages?
So is saraiki- it's been done since 47 and especially 71 cause if all of them are 1 that's 50-60% of your population
Devide and rule- create more identities means not one is completely dominant

It's for national intergeration reasons, they were never considered different things before 47 and it especially picked up pace after 71 where 60-70% of your pop would be just one group
You had to cut it down in different groups, give them new fake identities so not one group becomes completely dominant or atleast perception should not be as such - this is what power centers did willingly imo

B- cause it's true same with kashmiris and Baloch not just Pashtun(would have happened with sindh but they were Rich and stable historically- that's why you'll find opposite there Sindhi speaking Punjabi clans in Sindh)- every season there's a drought or bad economic conditions, political termoil, civil war entire famlies in Thier 1000s would come for better opportunities, look at the borders and thier demographics especially clan demographics
You'll know exactly what's going on, or you'll understand it more clearly - I know it's laughable but 100-300 years ago they were economic migrants who have assimilated down the generations

Like all people they also feel a certain thing for thier ancestors that's where 1/10th Baloch, Kashmiri, Pashtun comes along
They're not usually technically wrong eventhough it's stupid

Hameed gul types and 1000s others like him, modern day examples are Haris rauf and Ahmad shehzad

I know rural people thier life pretty much revolves around Thier clans, they are very proud of who they're

Afghan nationalists usually pick up the examples of hameed guls of the world and use it for 100 million plus people

Last edited:
Pardada pardadi? Pakistani Punjabis na bhi yeh sab kiya tha and these stories of poisoning wells etc are exaggerated

Different to hain but itni different nahi k separate language ban jayain
Please don't comment and pass garbage insensitive judgements as your people never experienced as said by you

Facts are facts man, in 1947 my parnanas and parnanis were busy with rural life. I am not gonna play oppression olympics, but I have talked to people (Urdu speakers and Punjabis) and a lot of the stories are insane. Poisoned wells, trains being massacred, and rapes, its actually a sad faiure Pakistan hasn't had a day or some kind of film to highlight this. Only drama that has highlighted this was Dastaan.

The roots of Pashtunkhwa's suffering started when Durrani died, thats when everything started to spiral and Afghans couldn't state build. It blossoed fully with Soviet invasion and War on Terror.

We all have to be more empathetic and there's a slight chance in Pakistan's history this is happening.

I don't see bright future for Karachi as long as PPP is in power

Dang ... more respect for you.

In all my life(under 30) , I have met chutiya Pashtuns who are high on ethnic supremacism. Never met someone who actually acknowledged other people and their sufferings.

Sorry man, I am gonna delete some of my earlier posts towards you, they have been way too rude.

So much ethnic hatred in this thread. If this kind of ethnic bigotry is representative of Pakistani society, no wonder the Bangladeshis left this mess and saved themselves. Worse, Pakistan is two steps away from becoming Afghanistan which also suffers from deep ethnic divides.

By the way the original post is standard Indian propaganda that Pakistan is controlled by a) the Army, or b) the Punjabis. It is interesting that so many Pakistanis fell for the trap and jumped into openly bigoted vitriol.

Dang respect you for saying that

Bismillah g.

I am all for punjabi nationalism.

These baloch and pashtun ethno terrorists with their sindhi minions always keep barking against Punjab and Punjabis who are in fact most accommodating than any other ethnicity in Pakistan except maybe urdu speakers in Khi.

It is about time we need someone to counter these ethnic thugs. Punjabis have the numbers and facilities in place.

In fact , I would be happy if Punjabis flood Khi and form a union with us against terrorist Pathans and Sindhis.
Aik machar puri qaum ko hijda bana deta hai.

Well when BB was killed there was large scale arson and attacks all over Sindh. Trains stations and trains were burned and attacks on urdu speaking community.

Just recently one Nawaz loyalist said if something happen to ex First daughter we, "Won't say Pakistan Wanted"

there are different standards in Pakistan when internal actors attack Pakistan.
Nawaz goes to live in palaces outside, and zardari gets NRO.
Maybe one day people will realize who gives NRO to whom and what to do about them. All these statements are gimmicks and tantrums because they know their turn will come after some time.

Glad our brothers in west Punjab took revenge of these attrocties
Although we could have done much worse but still some humanity was maintained unlike these bastard's

Meine tou abhi touch bhi nahi kia atrocities par.

Sindhi , Baloch and Pashtun got Pakistan without sweating a thing. No wonder , most of them are high on ethnicity mantra and shit on Pakistan. Agar unki aurtoan ke sath rape hota our unke mard bhi marte tou shayad yeh log is taran ki ethno-terrorism wali statements nahi de rahe hote.

Neither the Baloch insurgency nor the situation in Karachi had anything to do with wot
People were launching rpg on each other in Kati pahari and in Azizabad were killed by drill machines for being part of different ethnicities
And that makes 60% of pakistan as no go area? Sir, take a step back and re-read what you are saying.

Let me say that again, Pakistan is way bigger than Ik or PTI and you will witness it with your own eyes in coming years.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom