What's new

Why Imran Khan's removal can lay the foundation for the fragmentation of Pakistan.

60% how?
Let's put some stats here instead of emotional outbursts.
Balochistan and ex fata + parts of KPK proper
MQM will be back in next elections.
If every ethnicity is ethno centric and sees ethnicity first and then Pakistan , I wonder how anyone can blame the re-rise of MQM.
Exactly
Urdu speaking people were some of the most pro Pakistan people who stood by state even in East Pakistan but were betrayed after racist Sindhis even refused repatriation of Biharis from East Pakistan to Pakistan
That laid foundation of MQM along with quota system and PPP trying every means possible to suppress their economic and political clout

All other sub nationalisms have roots even before partition as a chunk never wanted Pakistan to begin with

Just two days ago ANP asked its supporters to not celebrate 23 march but call it black day because Bhutto killed their people on that day

After so many decades there was some sort of unity in Karachi among ethnicities but without PTI the ethnic parties that support ethnic enclaves will be back
The support for Altaf hasn't died out it has only been suppressed
in fact support for any of ethnic political party or even sectarian party has died in Karachi, you name it ANP, PTM, Lyari Gang, sectarian groups (from both sects) which were just 5-6 years back were recruiting highly educated well-off young individuals but all these still have their infrastructure and human resource in place in Karachi.

Yes security forces created some dent to militant wings and sectarian organization but the biggest impact is that the common people are not finding themselves attracted towards them anymore, take MQM as an example what could stop a common person to actively support them their offices are sealed not the houses of their workers so why the workers are not supporting political activities from their houses ???

I personally know many families of MQM workers who are farther or elder in the family and still part of MQM but most of the younger generation and majority of women of their families are now openly supporting IK. This is the change which many are not realizing and if God forbid this change get failed for some stupid reason it will put younger generation disappointment, they will get disheartened from the future of Pakistan, and IF that happen they will lose their believe on Pakistan and would go towards those parties and groups they as of now are rejecting.

Last edited:
Lmao...No one likes terrorist Pathans... We all want your terrorist kind to be kicked out of non-pashtun provinces.
We all know how extremely racist Pathans are. I am glad that punjabi nationalism is rising to counter Pastun ethno terrorism.

Hope we can separate KPK forever and deport these terrorist Pashtuns from rest of Pakistan. You can shove your terrorist culture up your ***.
Beta sirf gas aur electricity band ho jaye dosrey soboon sey to Punjab bilkul beth jaye ga
Itna mat uchal

After benazirs death Lahore was burning, people were burning cars, looting, I clearly remembered a drive
It's surreal to this day - as you were driving all the city was turning dark in the background (street lights, homes), blockades

Should have nuked interior sindh on that day.
The amount of crimes and murderers committed by PPP and Sindhis were way too much to ignore. I don't know why it has been brushed under the carpet.
Even now , the full scale of violence and rape have not been reported.

Beta sirf gas aur electricity band ho jaye dosrey soboon sey to Punjab bilkul beth jaye ga
Itna mat uchal

Punjab se Pani band hojae to in ki aqal thekhane ajaegi ...

P.S I am not a punjabi but I do feel Punjab is a very accommodating province compared to rest of Pakistan that is a racist hell hole.

This is not an exageration but an eventuality that could very well happen. I have come to the conclusion not only because IK is the only national leader we have at the moment and Maryum and Bilalwal are restricted in support within their provinces but there is a history to this in our country.

Lets go back to the election between Fatima Jinnah and Ayub Khan. Fatima Jinnah was perhaps the only politician from West Pakistan having any traction in East Pakistan. Her loss and the subsiquent rigging allegations paved the way for Awami League to exploit the sentiments of Bengali youth at the time and appeal to them that their os no one in West Pakistan capable of looking after their interests.

Fatima Jinnah's loss and the violence there-after also left a deep impact on Karachi politics and that memory was exploited by the likes of MQM 2 decades later.

Now coming back to the present, IKs primary support base is KPK. Pakistan especially KPK is experiencing a youth bulge. If IK is removed, do you see any other politician from Punjab who can connect with the youth there. Maryum has already shown her Punjabi Nationalist tendencies and Bilawal is a lost cause.

PTM might have fizzled out but it is clear that if IK is removed from the scene, those young bloods who are looking for a cause might find someone else who they connect with more on a personal level. Especially if the feeling is that IKs removal is the collusion of powerful interests who keep backing a Regional Punjab-based party despite repeated instigations.
This is an exaggeration your nothing but a imran brownie, that cunt will leave pakistan the moment he is throw off from here. You know i like imran too but i don't like the cunts around him, like what he says but hate the shit he does in reality, people all over pakistan want nothing but peace, increase in income and young people want jobs thats all and thats what he has failed to do. Thats what the opposition are good at. Imran khan is an anarchist, that should be eliminated.

Last edited:
Balochistan and ex fata + parts of KPK proper

Exactly
Urdu speaking people were some of the most pro Pakistan people who stood by state even in East Pakistan but were betrayed after racist Sindhis even refused repatriation of Biharis from East Pakistan to Pakistan
That laid foundation of MQM along with quota system and PPP trying every means possible to suppress their economic and political clout

All other sub nationalisms have roots even before partition as a chunk never wanted Pakistan to begin with

Just two days ago ANP asked its supporters to not celebrate 23 march but call it black day because Bhutto killed their people on that day
I am an urdu speaker as well. Kam hi bolon iss mouzo par tou acha hai...

in fact support for any of ethnic political party or even sectarian party has died in Karachi, you name it ANP, PTM, Lyari Gang, sectarian groups (from both sects) which were just 5-6 years back was recruiting highly educated well-off young individuals all still have their infrastructure and human resource in place in Karachi.

Yes security forces and created some dent to militant wings and sectarian organization but the biggest impact is that common people are not finding them attracted towards them anymore, take MQM as an example what could stop a common person to actively support them their offices are sealed not the houses of their workers so why the workers are not supporting political activities from their houses ???

I personally know many families of MQM workers who are farther or elder in the family and still part of MQM but most of the younger generation and majority of women of their families are now openly supporting IK. This is the change which many are not realizing and if God forbid this change get failed for some stupid reason it will put younger generation disappointment, they will get disheartened from the future of Pakistan, and IF that happen they will lose their believe on Pakistan and would go towards those parties and groups they as of now are rejecting.
I lived in Karachi only for few months (on and off 1.5 years) and I understand Karachi more than these Lahoris who think everything is about sasta petrol

Of the many Trump card PM IK is talking about and that he will show it on 27th March(today) Jalsa in front of the crowd would be 'the presence of a million people more/less' there.

So the Trump card he is talking to the people is 'the people', a message to the establishment and opposition.

Talking about mind games.

So in essence you are saying no IK = Pakistan go boom boom.
NO ... not at all

What I am saying is that Pakistan will go to those who will make sure to do whatever worst possible in the national interest of Pakistan.

Just recall when the first Pakhtoon-Muhajir clash in the history of Pakistan happened??? it happened when Ghour Ayub son of Ayub Khan held a political rally in Liaquatabad after winning election by Ayub Khan and the reason was simple that the rally was raising disrespectful slogans towards Mohtarma Fatima Jinnah, so from that day both communities remained engaged in open enmity against each other for a very long time, Bushra Zaidi case, 12 May and Kati Pahari incidents just added fuel to the fire, but now we have a chance of peaceful coexistence.

Motorama Fatima Jinnah was the last link of Political Chain of Federation before 1971, Ayub broke it and then Pakistan went to those who were hungry for power and Government, Gen. Yahya, Bhutto and Mujeeb all were acting like power hungry dogs.

Same is the case with IK, this will repeat again I can not give timeline but it will happen if we break the current Political Link of the Chain of Federation, Pakistan will go to corrupt and power hungry dogs.

This is an exaggeration your nothing but a imran brownie, that cunt will leave pakistan the moment he is throw off from here. You know i like imran too but i don't like the cunts around him, like what he says but hate the shit he does in reality, people all over pakistan want nothing but peace, increase in income and young people want jobs thats all and thats what he has failed to do. Thats what the opposition are good at. Imran khan is an anarchist, that should be eliminated.
Young people want jobs for their own group, they want income for their own kind

Koi baat nahi ham solar fan sa guzara kar lain ga
20 rs petrol mehnga ho to roney lag jatey ho ANP to is haq mein thi key Punjab ki sab bijli band kardo

Last edited:
I lived in Karachi only for few months (on and off 1.5 years) and I understand Karachi more than these Lahoris who think everything is about sasta petrol
Seeing your posting history I feel
You're a wannabe lum's type or tame version of nida krimani

Who's desperate to appease EN and Thier whack ideas at the shoulders of people of Punjab, call them ignorant at best and complicit, evil at worst and your own identity plays a key role in it (I'll compare it to a dumb western example you're the white 20 y/I SJW at the front line of BLM march pointing yourself as the Boogeyman, appeasing, being an "ally" )

You won't like it but it's true and it's stupid IMHO, it makes things worse and all it does is get a counter reaction

Lmao...No one likes terrorist Pathans... We all want your terrorist kind to be kicked out of non-pashtun provinces.
We all know how extremely racist Pathans are. I am glad that punjabi nationalism is rising to counter Pastun ethno terrorism.

Hope we can separate KPK forever and deport these terrorist Pashtuns from rest of Pakistan. You can shove your terrorist culture up your ***.

Note that I didn't really say anything towards any ethnicity in this thread.

Manzoor and PTM zombies keep marching and sitting all throughout Karachi now LOL

Hence more punjabi than Pukhtun.

Hindustani pathans have a bigger claim on their Pukhtun heritage than Niazis.

These discussions about "Pashtun heritage" are useless. It always ends up in some weird screeching.

Just recall when the first Pakhtoon-Muhajir clash in the history of Pakistan happened??? it happened when Ghour Ayub son of Ayub Khan held a political rally in Liaquatabad after winning election by Ayub Khan and the reason was simple that the rally was raising disrespectful slogans towards Mohtarma Fatima Jinnah, so from that day both communities remained engaged in open enmity against each other for a very long time, Bushra Zaidi case, 12 May and Kati Pahari incidents just added fuel to the fire, but now we have a chance of peaceful coexistence.

You are also forgetting the role of PPP in that entire thing. But, I agree those incidents and riots are extremely shameful.

Seeing your posting history I feel
You're a wannabe lum's type or tame version of nida krimani

Who's desperate to appease EN and Thier whack ideas at the shoulders of people of Punjab, call them ignorant at best and complicit, evil at worst and your own identity plays a key role in it (I'll compare it to a dumb western example you're the white 20 y/I SJW at the front line of BLM march pointing yourself as the Boogeyman, appeasing, being an "ally" )

You won't like it but it's true and it's stupid IMHO, it makes things worse and all it does is get a counter reaction
Me a lums type 😆
Moving your eyes away from reality wont fix anything
The fault lines are there and Punjabis fail to see them
In the long run Punjabis will suffer the most as once again like in 2009 the country turns into collection of no go areas

First tell other Pakistanis to stop claiming that they are Pathan/Kashmiri when they are not and using our history as a flex on other groups. Since that will never happen its not possible to separate XD

Correct. I remember when BB was killed, PP walas were going bonkers that this is end of Pakistan blah blah blah. Same was being said when Nawaz was booted.

Benazir and Nawaz weren't "national leaders" tho

in fact support for any of ethnic political party or even sectarian party has died in Karachi, you name it ANP, PTM, Lyari Gang, sectarian groups (from both sects) which were just 5-6 years back were recruiting highly educated well-off young individuals but all these still have their infrastructure and human resource in place in Karachi.

PTM is big in Karachi due to Waziri population.

This is exactly what OP is trying to get at.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom