What's new

Why Imran Khan's removal can lay the foundation for the fragmentation of Pakistan.

So when establishment according to you was pro pti it couldn't make government in 2013

I know you feel abandoned after Altaf got the stick but itna bhi na karo 😆
Hain??? I asked what Ch. Iftikhar had done to deny Imran his popularity in 2013 as was claimed. Establishment was preparing Imran but I am quite sure they weren't supporting Imran blindly and outright in 2013 otherwise his dharna would not have been a spectacular failure which was repeatedly and daily bailed out by Tahir-ul-Qadri.

I had absolutely given up on Altaf and MQM in 2010 or perhaps even earlier. I would be supporting a sane person but Altaf Hussain is not a sane person, he is quite mad since 2010 and he started going mad as early as 2005 in my opinion. MQM would be something different altogether if only Altaf Hussain was sane and had returned to Pakistan in 2004/5 and could have been Imran Khan for the establishment. I also think the people around him in London deliberately gave him drugs/treatment which messed up his mind. Listen to the Altaf of 80's and 90's and then listen to him in early 2000's, you will be shell shocked.

I am sorry did you just say that the opposition which includes Zaradari, Nawaz Sharif and Fazlu are good at providing jobs and increasing our income?

Anyways this isn't a political thread but a concern for the lack of national leadership apart from IK and what the long-term ramifications could be if his removal is seen as unjust.
Bhai inki economy ki understanding zilch hy
Inko jald hi pata chal jaye ga

Everybody including the army, especially the army, knows that Pakistan's dependence on IMF and foreign loans can be eliminated by recovering income tax, corruption loot, and unfair subsidies from the corrupt elite.

Yet the army protects these elite by doing nothing which says something about which side the army is on.
IMF isn't an evil entity it saved the country multiple times because we fail to spend within our means

What racism ? I just said that they are not special... How will that make me a racist ?

Why is OP trying to extract special favors due to his affiliation with that particular ethnicity.... Ziada uchal mat our dosre ethnicities ke taran raho... Pashton hooo, Aasman se utri hoi Qoum nahi.

I'm on the fence, although I feel like balkanisation is a real possibility, it seems unlikely to happen if it didn't during the early days of Pakistan's independence.

Another balkanisation would essentially be the end of Pakistan though.

That is an opinion, a very weak and flawed opinion.
It might be an opinion but it is a fact that PMLN, PPP, JUIF the whole PDM is corrupt to the core and the last 40 years are enough to prove it, the ones who still do not believe in it are either themselves the corrupt or direct beneficiary of this corruption.

Suna hy teri baji Gt road par note ikathey kar rahi hy Qatri kab aye ga?
Abhi Qatri teri baji kay mazay loot raha hai lol
Ja kar apney doobtey howa leader ko baji dai

Abhi Qatri teri baji kay mazay loot raha hai lol
Ja kar apney doobtey howa leader ko baji dai
Na soniya bura na mana

D84hJF3X4AAZ-ND.jpg

It might be an opinion but it is a fact that PMLN, PPP, JUIF the whole PDM is corrupt to the core and the last 40 years are enough to prove it, the ones who still do not believe in it are either themselves the corrupt or direct beneficiary of this corruption.
They would rather see Pakistan fall like Sri Lanka or Lebanon

I'm on the fence, although I feel like balkanisation is a real possibility, it seems unlikely to happen if it didn't during the early days of Pakistan's independence.
There were movements one succeeded

Another balkanisation would essentially be the end of Pakistan though.
It won't happen don't worry, there is a good future ahead. Have some faith in Allah. Pakistan wasn't made for no reason. Patient and faith

Back
Top Bottom