What's new

Why don't/can't Arab nations intervene in Syria?

Israel neutered them plain and simple

Despite the fact that Syria and Israel don't get alone under Assad's regime, even then it becomes important for Israelis to ensure Assad stays because what will replace him, is worse than what Assad could ever have been.

Turkey can only intervene if it is directly pulled into combat through a war. As long as that Russian military base is there, you can't do anything to Syria unless and until Syrians attack you and you retaliate in self-defense. A unilateral attack would mean facing a very pissed off Bear.

Jordran won't even last a day in that scenario.

Israel's concern is that the violence should not spill into its borders. It is not because IDF is not entering Syrian territory

NATO won't come in even if you invoke your clause because no one especially not in this condition wants to wage a war with Russia. Remember when you approached NATO for a full force retaliation, they merely suggested you to do it yourself without their intervention.

Fighting against an invasion will justify NATO intervention; but you unilaterally invading Syria which results in neutralizing a Russian military base will certainly not be a justifiable action. This isn't Serbia where any action by NATO will work.

Not to forget a NATO entry would defy the UNSC resolution which 2 permanent members wielding the same rights as the US and UK, vetoed.

So all in all,nobody cares about Syria.
There must be a bigger plan for Syria,lets be honest.

None of those countries had Putin's direct blessing. Remember that Kremlin is supporting Assad against the same group leaders that were once harrowing Russian forces in the Caucasus. This is why the Russians are hell bent on getting the militant forces out of Syria and preserving Assad. Unless of course US can offer the Russians something so lucrative that they abandon their support.

My friend, if the militants win and Assad loses, entire Middle including your borders would be in a hailstorm of salafist radicalism. GCC states will collapse like dominos and you will end up being pulled into combat and cleaning up entire Middle East.

Assad might be a dictator but under him, Syrians continue to be liberal and socially open minded.
Your bear cant do sshit,Jordan with help from the GCC(you underastimate the arabs).
If Turkey is in war with Syria,Israel will allways back Turkey.
Again why allways this bs about NATO not coming(We are NATO).
This story about Salafists is old,find something new.
Dont make things more complicated then it is.
If Turkey,Jordan(with KSA) and Israel would do it together then not the bear but even the dragon couldnt do zip,nada niente nothing.

So it comes down to my post above,KSA,Turkey decided it was time to do it.
Thats why the US decided to help(they must be afraid that we would go at it alone(Turkey,KSA,Jordan)
I love it when a plan comes true:smokin:

Turkey ought to stay away from direct involvement. This is a civil war among the Bedouins ! Last time they got involved, they lost their 600 year old empire (back stabbing & treachery by these same people ) !

The other Arab states are already intervening. They are funding a proxy war against Syria and the Arab League from the political side banned Syria. The Gulf Arab countries are now funding Sunni militia and terrorist groups to destroy Syria and the Alawite-led Syrian Government.

It's not wise for them to intervene with direct military intervention as there is a real risk it could be a Mogadishu or Somalia style bogged down for any Arab army entering Syria.

Turkey ought to stay away from direct involvement. This is a civil war among the Bedouins ! Last time they got involved, they lost their 600 year old empire (back stabbing & treachery by these same people ) !

Look who's talking :lol: a guy from a tiny country running his mouth at us :lol:

You must have got an A+ in your history class for repeating blatant lies :D

Look who's talking :lol: a guy from a tiny country running his mouth at us :lol:

You must have got an A+ in your history class for repeating blatant lies :D

Bedouin learn to be civilized ! There are other ways to resolve differences instead of blowing up or killing each other. Either way no-one cares what bedouins do. Just don't beg for money to UN,EU or US !

Bedouin learn to be civilized ! There are other ways to resolve differences instead of blowing up or killing each other. Either way no-one cares what bedouins do. Just don't beg for money to UN,EU or US !

A- I'm head and shoulders above your so-called civilization standards. In fact, I don't put myself to your milivilant parasitic approach. The conflict is not about an Arab vs another Arab as you may think, so stop repeating words like a 9-month-old parrot.

B- I could care less about what people would care about. LoLz...

C- We don't beg for money :rofl: :omghaha: :lol: :D , it is you with their swinging economy, not us, not in your life. KSA is one of the biggest donors in the UN, if not the 1st.

Learn how to use critical thinking ,so next time you would avoid such an embarrassment, and you can shove your country in a place where shines can't go though.

Who are you? We Arabs have among the oldest civilizations on earth and we Semitic people have the oldest civilizations. Your little shitty and poor Lithuania is a tiny irrelevant Eastern European country that is barely 700 years old and with a history of under 1000 years, LOL. You were the last Pagans in Europe. 700 years ago we Arabs controlled an empire that stretched from Morocco in the West to Indonesia on the other side of the globe.

Nor are Muslim or Arab matters your table, clown.

Seen your senseless comments a few times against Muslims and in particular Arabs. An Arab must have kicked your *** or something worse.

Poor? Are you talking about the GCC? The richest area in the world or certainly among the most wealthy based on purchasing power? Yeah, right. You must be thinking about Lithuania.

Who are you? We Arabs have among the oldest civilizations on earth and we Semitic people have the oldest civilizations. Your little shitty and poor Lithuania is a tiny irrelevant Eastern European country that is barely 700 years old and with a history of under 1000 years, LOL. You were the last Pagans in Europe. 700 years ago we Arabs controlled an empire that stretched from Morocco in the West to Indonesia on the other side of the globe.

Nor are Muslim or Arab matters your table, clown.

Seen your senseless comments a few times against Muslims and in particular Arabs. An Arab must have kicked your *** or something worse.

Poor? Are you talking about the GCC? The richest area in the world or certainly among the most wealthy based on purchasing power? Yeah, right. You must be thinking about Lithuania.

Realistically speaking, his country is known to be one of the most failed states in modern history, without the Soviet, in the past, and the US presently, his people could have eaten nothing but ice cubes LoL.

Realistically speaking, his country is known to be one of the most failed states in modern history, without the Soviet, in the past, and the US presently, his people could have eaten nothing but ice cubes LoL.

I am not for insulting any country or people but I have noticed that guy making senseless and ignorant insults towards Muslims and Arabs. Ignored it the first 5-6 times but that clown is damaging every thread he participates in and had to reply by now. Quite annoyed. It's not helping that the Spurs are trailing against the Heat. (NBA finals).:cheesy:

Anyway better to ignore him for the future. He got the message now.

The other Arab states are already intervening. They are funding a proxy war against Syria and the Arab League from the political side banned Syria. The Gulf Arab countries are now funding Sunni militia and terrorist groups to destroy Syria and the Alawite-led Syrian Government.

It's not wise for them to intervene with direct military intervention as there is a real risk it could be a Mogadishu or Somalia style bogged down for any Arab army entering Syria.
Syria is a civilized society,it can never turn into a Somalia style mess.
After all that has happend 100k dead allmost,dont you think its time to do something?
Staying out is no more an option,unless you want to see more dead(milion instead of 100k).

Syria is a civilized society,it can never turn into a Somalia style mess.
After all that has happend 100k dead allmost,dont you think its time to do something?
Staying out is no more an option,unless you want to see more dead(milion instead of 100k).

Well your country can start by not supporting Arab and foreign terrorists and extremist militants in Syria, you've contributed a lot to this mess by adding fuel to the fire. There's no need for intervention but disengagement by Gulf Arab states, Turkiye, and the West an unholy alliance to stop supporting the extremist militants and terrorists inside Syria and stop bringing them to Syria. GCC, Turkiye, and Western intelligence agencies are responsible for intensifying this mess, you're responsibility is also in the deaths of tens of thousands of Syrians.

By Syria turning into Somalia style situation is a valid point I'm not talking about the common Syrian but all the extremist Arab and foreign militants your country and others are supporting. These people eat human organs and are involved in sectarian warfare and other butchery.

Well your country can start by not supporting Arab and foreign terrorists and extremist militants in Syria, you've contributed a lot to this mess by adding fuel to the fire. There's no need for intervention but disengagement by Gulf Arab states, Turkiye, and the West an unholy alliance to stop supporting the extremist militants and terrorists inside Syria and stop bringing them to Syria. GCC, Turkiye, and Western intelligence agencies are responsible for intensifying this mess, you're responsibility is also in the deaths of tens of thousands of Syrians.

By Syria turning into Somalia style situation is a valid point I'm not talking about the common Syrian but all the extremist Arab and foreign militants your country and others are supporting. These people eat human organs and are involved in sectarian warfare and other butchery.
Well because one idiot makes a show of eating a heart from a dead man all of a sudden they are canibals?
All of those arab ''extremist and foreighn militants''will leave Syria after the war,dont you worry.
So my country,the gulf states and the west did this just cause they had nothing else to do?
Im starting to think you are Shia.
Cause if you are not,then i dont understand why you giving the fault to my country with the Gulf arabs and the west.
See,i dont care about sunni/shia.
I only care about the innocent people dieing,if we leave it to Assad there will be more dead.

Back
Top Bottom