What's new

Why do people in subcontinent marry cousins?

woh gana sunna hai - aadmi hoon aadmi se pyaar karta hoon - bas wahi...gay relationships in india were de-criminalized by this act last yr...

nai jee aap ko us zamane ki hain jab duniya main ghaas bhi nahi ugi thee :lol:

main to abhi kal ka larka hon - maine nahi suna yeh gana :rofl::rofl::rofl:

i know gay marriage were de-criminalized last year in india.

oh so in another words you agreed with my last post :tup:

Thanks

quoted above for your ease........

yes...marriage is the best thing which can happen to someone...why do u think i dont believe in it !!!

but yes - it can either make or break ur life.

- shaadi woh ladoo hai - jo khaye woh pachtaye, aur jo naa khaye woh bhi pachtaye

yes...marriage is the best thing which can happen to someone...why do u think i dont believe in it !!!

but yes - it can either make or break ur life.

- shaadi woh ladoo hai - jo khaye woh pachtaye, aur jo naa khaye woh bhi pachtaye

Durust farmaya aap ne...... and Khaa ke pachtana naa khaa ke pachtane se hamesha behtar hai :lol:

Durust farmaya aap ne...... and Khaa ke pachtana naa khaa ke pachtane se hamesha behtar hai :lol:

galat ladoo khane so tabiyat ko nuksaan zaroor ho sakta hai...so when u chose ur wife...hum kuch doston se salah mashwarah zaroor kar lena

I remember the first time I went to Pakistan, my cousin was flirting with me...

That made me feel so disturbed... 0_o

And what's even worse is that my mom noticed... omg that felt so disgusting...

galat ladoo khane so tabiyat ko nuksaan zaroor ho sakta hai...so when u chose ur wife...hum kuch doston se salah mashwarah zaroor kar lena

jee zaroor zaror............ abhi de dena.................

awaiting for your suggestions

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

I remember the first time I went to Pakistan, my cousin was flirting with me...

That made me feel so disturbed... 0_o

And what's even worse is that my mom noticed... omg that felt so disgusting...

matlub ke aaho aaho :lol:

PM me the full story :smitten:

alrite here is a bit of personal experience, my brother is married and has three perfectly healthy children

1. the children's mother n father (my bro and bhabi) are cousins
2. their grandfather n grandmother are cousins
3. their great grandfather and great grandmother were cousins
4. their great great grandfather n great great grandmother were cousins as well

so it depends upon person to person... I still am in favor of cousin marriages!!!

It's not a 100% chance that there will be an 'accident' ...

incest RAISES the chances.

so stop assuming just because there isn't any in your family means the rest of Pakistan doesn't have any.

I have heard about R.A.T Children in Pakistan... Is there a co-relation between them and the topic we are discussing? Somebody who has insight about them please share some info...

PS : I hate the name given to poor kids and would really like to kick the person who named them so.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom