What's new

Why do people in subcontinent marry cousins?

It's not a 100% chance that there will be an 'accident' ...

incest RAISES the chances.

so stop assuming just because there isn't any in your family means the rest of Pakistan doesn't have any.
dude cant you find any cases in the societies where they dont get married to their cousins???

I have heard about R.A.T Children in Pakistan... Is there a co-relation between them and the topic we are discussing? Somebody who has insight about them please share some info...

PS : I hate the name given to poor kids and would really like to kick the person who named then so.
as per my knowledge, they arent born that way, but their are forced to wear a metal helmet, which doesnt really allows their head and mind to grow naturally, hence they end up being mentally damaged

alrite here is a bit of personal experience, my brother is married and has three perfectly healthy children

1. the children's mother n father (my bro and bhabi) are cousins
2. their grandfather n grandmother are cousins
3. their great grandfather and great grandmother were cousins
4. their great great grandfather n great great grandmother were cousins as well

so it depends upon person to person... I still am in favor of cousin marriages!!!

1) My sister is married with my cousin and has two healthy childrens
2) My cousin is married with my another cousin and has 2 healthy childrens
3) My another cousin is married with my another cousin and has 1 healthy child.
4) My another cousin is married with my cousin and has 1 healthy child.
5) My aunt was married with her cousin and has no children
6) My aunt's entire family is married within cousins and has healthy childrens.
7) My another cousin is married with his cousin and has a healthy child.

That is why i say........... it does not matter with whom you marry......... what matters is You should get married ;)

dude cant you find any cases in the societies where they dont get married to their cousins???

1 in 3 children in the United Kingdom who are physically or mentally retarded are Pakistani.

There are 61 million people in the UK. There are 1 million Pakistani's in the UK.

Seriously, there is something wrong with this picture.

I have heard about R.A.T Children in Pakistan... Is there a co-relation between them and the topic we are discussing? Somebody who has insight about them please share some info...

PS : I hate the name given to poor kids and would really like to kick the person who named them so.

Rate childrens are only famous in my city Gujrat and not other parts of Pakistan (As far as i know). In fact there was a BBC or CNN documentry on them couple of years ago and if i am not wrong this matter was also discussed in United Nations or some other internation organisation. The most popular child (now a women) all over the world is this girl i showed in the picture below. There is a Holy Shrine in my city called "Shah Dulha Sahab" where this *** child sits near the shoes rack and people give her money while entering the shrine. Her name is Nadia btw.

2zipqqb.jpg

There are not many *** childrens and you can probably count them in your fingertips. But whatever their are usually peoples leave them in this shrine so that the management of this shrine can take care of them and they are well protected. I know its bad but those who cannot or does not take care of their abnormal child do this.

as per my knowledge, they arent born that way, but their are forced to wear a metal helmet, which doesnt really allows their head and mind to grow naturally, hence they end up being mentally damaged
bullshit.................... they are born like that and there are not many. Only few peoples in my city.

And this is off-topic so lets move on

"No one knows why there are so many..." Incest much?

Stop the incest! PLEASE!

Last edited by a moderator:
YouTube - The *** Children - Pakistan

"No one knows why there are so many..." Incest much?

Stop the incest! PLEASE!

Good to see my city "Gujrat" and it has been saying exactly the same words what i just mentioend above and the girl Nadia who sits outside the Holy Shrine (entrance of the shrine) i have met with this girl quite a lot of times.

There are few things i can agree in this documentary and rest is all bullshit.

It has nothing to do with reality. I have lived my childhood in Gujrat and i believe i know a lot more about these peoples than what this "gorah" telling in his documentary and trust me whatever he said there are so many things where i could disagree with him.

Lets not talk about it.......... it has nothing to do with metal helmets and probably nothing to do with incest also.

There has been so many desabled having no link with family marriages............. we cannot claim these child rats are born due to "incest".

That is why i say........... it does not matter with whom you marry......... what matters is You should get married ;)

mom's side cousin to marry dad's side cousine is fine...as they are not blood related. but dad's side cousin getting married to another 1st or 2nd cousine that side should be avoided. 3rd cousin is fine....

Such Innocences, There are Millions of people on this planet thinking right know Who to get Married too..

I have come to a great conclusion to this great arguement, no matter who you marry, the women changes after marriage, be it few hour meeting or endless dating....

Global Inbreeding
Researchers who study inbreeding track consanguineous marriages—those between second cousins or closer. In green countries, at least 20 percent and, in some cases, more than 50 percent of marriages fall into this category. Pink countries report 1 to 10 percent consanguinity; peach-colored countries, less than 1 percent. Data is unavailable for white countries.

Go Ahead, Kiss Your Cousin | Family Health | DISCOVER Magazine

All the green countries where marriage between cousins is 20-50%; they are all third world countries.

All the peach countries where marriage between cousins is less than 1%; they are all developed countries.

Does this ring a bell?

Such Innocences, There are Millions of people on this planet thinking right know Who to get Married too..

naa this is question 2.

First get ready for marriage and then think with whom you want to get married :lol:

Back
Top Bottom