What's new

Which UAV is best?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are a distorting facts here and trying to shift the goal-post to suit you but that is not how things work.. Hafter wanted to off Tripoli regime Turkey intervened and defeated Hafter with UAE, Egypt, Russia and other foreigner help.. They just couldn't fight Turkey..

The ceasefire came because otherwise it would have become a direct conflict between Turkey and Egypt and they don't want to fight each other it is lose-lose situation hence the deal.. When Turkey entered the battle Hafter was inside Tripoli but it changed everything and made a huge land for itself and by the way Tripoli regime has also oil fields under it's control all tho the most is on hafter side but it was never about just oil.. but many other things.

As for Syria before Turkey entered others were there and TUrkey it helped Syria become 3 defacto countries.. How can a warlord who doesn't control 40% of his country win anything? On the real combat in the front Turkey destroyed everything that came up against it including SAA
Sorry but everyone does not care about whose opinion is on which. the fact and the ground reality is Turkey lost in Libya because it wanted Libyan oil and got nothing. Turkey couldn't help GNA take Libya like Russia did with Assad. Simple and easy answer is a loss.

Turkey took in millions of refugees destroying its own economy in Syria and was very close to taking out Assad. Everyone would have put their money on Assad being outted a few years ago but Russia helped Assad take back 95% of all population areas in Syria which is ultimate victory. Turkish backed fighters went from being 1 cm close to taking out Assad to losing 99% of their territory. Another loss on the ground.

reality is not subjective, reality is measured in oil, land and economic loss. Turkey got no oil, no land and suffered huge economic loss with millions of poor arabs living among them.

We can go back and forward all day but i like to look at things objectively not subjectively.
we dont care about chinese little ching chongs

only dont cry like little bitches on my threads
We Turrks are kicking enemies in İraq,Syria,Libya and in the Eastern Mediterranean

only your crying trolll team
Deino , Foinikas , Iblini , retaxis also false flager Trolls with İndian and Pakistani flag )
fucking little bastards
so does mental illness prevent you from working? Is that why you live in your parents basement all day obssessed with erdoggy?

if u had a job and actually communicated with people outside of the internet maybe you wouldn't be a radicalist psychopath? consider that little boy?

Last edited:
Sorry but everyone does not care about whose opinion is on which. the fact and the ground reality is Turkey lost in Libya because it wanted Libyan oil and got nothing. Turkey couldn't help GNA take Libya like Russia did with Assad. Simple and easy answer is a loss.

Turkey took in millions of refugees destroying its own economy in Syria and was very close to taking out Assad. Everyone would have put their money on Assad being outted a few years ago but Russia helped Assad take back 95% of all population areas in Syria which is ultimate victory. Turkish backed fighters went from being 1 cm close to taking out Assad to losing 99% of their territory. Another loss on the ground.

reality is not objective reality is measured in oil, land and economic loss. Turkey got no oil, no land and suffered huge economic loss with millions of poor arabs living among them.

We can go back and forward all day but i like to look at things objectively not subjectively.

You are the worst debator out there my frined.. You are trying to throw an egg in the air and want it to disappear and not land on the ground..

Or repeatedly trying to call a red wall it is green? It will not change...

You can even ask Egyptians they will tell you Hafter and their proxies was defeated militarily there was no way he could defend Sirte or Tripoli which forced SISI to prevent it. Tripoli has oil fields tho that is what you are not aware off. look at the southern parts.

95% of population areas? You are now trying to lie directly into our faces.. Dude has his land invaded by Turkey and US.. He survived but he sure as hell didn't win anything.. Turkey however won it's battles on the ground conventionally smoothly and effiently..

It is like saying China lost when it took Tibet because it didn't take also south tibet? how is it lose for China to expand S-KMs or how it it a loss to anyone

you fabricate tales from your arse

Turkiye is in Libya to protect very important maritime agreement with Libya
our oil/gas reserves and MAVI VATAN in the Eastern Mediterranean

HAFTAR tried to take Tripoli to destroy relationship between Turkiye and Libya
but Turkiye kicked loser HAFTAR

do you feel targeted little man of a small country?
Sorry but you don't bring any arguments.
Do you see me on a Greek, English or German forum? hahaha, 😂
come back to me with arguments, here we talk about military no salaki cheese :big_boss:
He simply asked a question. What makes TB2 the best and suddenly all the Turks blew their fuse lol
You are the worst debator out there my frined.. You are trying to throw an egg in the air and went it disappear and not land on the ground..

Or repeatedly trying to call a red wall it is green? It will not change...

You can even ask Egyptians they will tell you Hafter was and their proxies was defeated militarily there was no way he could defend Sirte or Tripoli which forced SISI to prevent it. Tripoli has oil fields tho that is what you are not aware off. look at the southern parts.

95% of population areas? You are now trying to lie directly into our faces.. Dude has his land invaded by Turkey and US.. He survived but he sure as hell didn't win anything.. Turkey however won it's battles on the ground conventionally smoothly and effiently
no oil, no land, millions of refugees, dozens of baycraptors shot down, 60% inflation, destroyed economy is winning lol

ok u win then have a good one :)

his goal is to make everyone a sheep to worship turkey.
are there Australian forums on armaments?, surely but we must go to the American forums, since it is the Usa that decides for this country lost in the middle of the Pacific on an island.
I've always wondered how they can live in the middle of nowhere.:big_boss:😂

are there Australian forums on armaments?, surely but we must go to the American forums, since it is the Usa that decides for this country lost in the middle of the Pacific on an island.
I've always wondered how they can live in the middle of nowhere.:big_boss:😂
donnow but there are a lot of Chinese ones lol. oh wait your a newbie on the forum so i guess you don't know old members like me. welcome to the forum kiddo

He simply asked a question. What makes TB2 the best and suddenly all the Turks blew their fuse lol

ok u win then have a good one :)
in what it concerns him, we are not google to bring answers to anyone, if he wants answers that he asks google

95% of population areas? You are now trying to lie directly into our faces.. Dude has his land invaded by Turkey and US.. He survived but he sure as hell didn't win anything.. Turkey however won it's battles on the ground conventionally smoothly and effiently

he is a stupid troll which knows nothing about military and politics

The ceasefire came because otherwise it would have become a direct conflict between Turkey and Egypt and they don't want to fight each other it is lose-lose situation hence the deal.. When Turkey entered the battle Hafter was inside Tripoli but it changed everything and made a huge land for itself and by the way Tripoli regime has also oil fields under it's control all tho the most is on hafter side but it was never about just oil.. but many other things.
Haftar kept delaying the final assault in Tripoli,if I remember correctly because they were trying to make a deal? A ceasefire? Some agreement? I don't know,but I remember I used to check the libyalivemap often and talk with a friend of mine about it. He kept saying "What's Haftar doing? Why isn't he taking Tripoli? Why is he delaying so much?" etc.

Now,the fact that Turkey saved Saraj and the Tripoli government is undisputed. It's a fact. Turkey saved the Tripoli government.

What MMM-E does not understand is what you said(and I agree with you),that there was a ceasefire because Turkey and Egypt would go to war if the Turks and GNA kept pushing eastwards.

The majority of the oilfields though are in the hands of the House of Representatives,like @retaxis said.

What I disagree with is MMM-E's claims that "Turkey won in Libya" and that "Turkey kicked all bandit countries" etc. and that's what retaxis is saying as well. I told MMM-E that the Egyptians were ready to get inside Libya with huge forces and he was laughing and mocking the Egyptian Army,claiming that Turkey could destroy Egypt easily. That's the problem.

you fabricate tales from your arse

Turkiye is in Libya to protect very important maritime agreement with Libya
our oil/gas reserves and MAVI VATAN in the Eastern Mediterranean

HAFTAR tried to take Tripoli to destroy relationship between Turkiye and Libya
but Turkiye kicked loser HAFTAR

His deluded and a major revisionist his trying to paint Turkish military success and stragetic success as fails.. He doesn't even understand why Turkey is selling so much weapons today because of these succcess..

donnow but there are a lot of Chinese ones lol. oh wait your a newbie on the forum so i guess you don't know old members like me. welcome to the forum kiddo
the past is from the past, old or not, it's very good, it seems that since you have not advanced, that's the problem with the old, they no longer bring anything fresh

we dont care about chinese little ching chongs

only dont cry like little bitches on my threads
We Turrks are kicking enemies in İraq,Syria,Libya and in the Eastern Mediterranean

only your crying trolll team
Deino , Foinikas , Iblini , retaxis also false flager Trolls with İndian and Pakistani flag )
fucking little bastards

@waz @The Eagle brother mods this guys is swearing and cursing at everyone who does not agree with his extreme version of Turkish history and military

We are all pro-Turkish here but this guy is really really making it hard to support Turkish brothers when he has cursed every single nationality including Pakistanis

please take care of him even Turks are embarrassed by him

Turkey however won it's battles on the ground conventionally
Bragging that Turkey 'won' against Assad. powerful assad who has been at war for a decade with nothing left and you brag about assad and run away from egyptians lol
Haftar kept delaying the final assault in Tripoli,if I remember correctly because they were trying to make a deal? A ceasefire? Some agreement? I don't know,but I remember I used to check the libyalivemap often and talk with a friend of mine about it. He kept saying "What's Haftar doing? Why isn't he taking Tripoli? Why is he delaying so much?" etc.

Now,the fact that Turkey saved Saraj and the Tripoli government is undisputed. It's a fact. Turkey saved the Tripoli government.

What MMM-E does not understand is what you said(and I agree with you),that there was a ceasefire because Turkey and Egypt would go to war if the Turks and GNA kept pushing eastwards.

The majority of the oilfields though are in the hands of the House of Representatives,like @retaxis said.

What I disagree with is MMM-E's claims that "Turkey won in Libya" and that "Turkey kicked all bandit countries" etc. and that's what retaxis is saying as well. I told MMM-E that the Egyptians were ready to get inside Libya with huge forces and he was laughing and mocking the Egyptian Army,claiming that Turkey could destroy Egypt easily. That's the problem.
Lol Turkey got scared by Egyptians. Turkey can not even beat rag tag militias, let alone egyptians. Sisi gave Turkey the red line and Turkey backed off real fast.

do you feel targeted little man of a small country?
Sorry but you don't bring any arguments.
Do you see me on a Greek, English or German forum? hahaha, 😂
come back to me with arguments, here we talk about military no salaki cheese :big_boss:
Bro what's salaki cheese? 😂

or a little serious, the Egyptians unable to stand up to Israel militarily would be unable to succeed in overthrowing the Turks, moreover in Sinai they do not even dare to venture because of the terrorists.
In addition, there are many people around Sisi who only dream of taking his place.
This is how in the Arab countries, at the slightest mistake you release, Sisi will never dare to make a war alone, he wanted the support of the UAE and the Saudis to have the money. A war is not a video game, free. That is why the US fled Afghanistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom