What's new

Which UAV is best?

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** your ugly smelly chinese face again little chinese bastards

you have no military knowledge to response my post
only only laughing like stupid child

I am saying again
TB-2 is combat proven weapon which destroyed Russian Air Defense Systems in Syria , Libya and Karabakh

because of TB-2 is so small
and The TB-2 flies at a slow speed that Russian air defense systems cannot follow.

TB-2 hides from Radars
TB-2 calculates the vulnerabilities of Russian air defense systems very well.

There is very good operational planning in the background against S-300 , PANTSIR , BUK

Russian air defense systems can detect Aircraft below 360 km/h of speed and at an altitude of 5 km
even S-300s perceive flights at speeds below 180 km/h as an internal malfunction and cannot follow it.

but TB-2 UCAV flies slower than 130 km/h.
and TB-2 fire ammunition from altitudes above 5.5 km

MQ-9 Reaper has no any combat history against Russian Air Defense Systems
need to test MQ-9 Reaper against Russian Air Defense Systems

first learn about military little chinese bastards
Lol your not mad at Deino your mad that you mad you can't buy bread cos of inflation
MMME is a scared whinny little girl. He thinks being racist is 'cool' but will cry like a 3 year old who loses his lollypop to all the mods if someone says anything racist to him. Thats what a coward does.

**** your ugly smelly chinese face again little chinese bastards

you have no military knowledge to response my post
only only laughing like stupid child

I am saying again
TB-2 is combat proven weapon which destroyed Russian Air Defense Systems in Syria , Libya and Karabakh

because of TB-2 is so small
and The TB-2 flies at a slow speed that Russian air defense systems cannot follow.

TB-2 hides from Radars
TB-2 calculates the vulnerabilities of Russian air defense systems very well.

There is very good operational planning in the background against S-300 , PANTSIR , BUK

Russian air defense systems can detect Aircraft below 360 km/h of speed and at an altitude of 5 km
even S-300s perceive flights at speeds below 180 km/h as an internal malfunction and cannot follow it.

but TB-2 UCAV flies slower than 130 km/h.
and TB-2 fire ammunition from altitudes above 5.5 km

MQ-9 Reaper has no any combat history against Russian Air Defense Systems
need to test MQ-9 Reaper against Russian Air Defense Systems

first learn about military little chinese bastards
THIS IS THE SAME POST YOU POSTED EARLIER! WHAT DIFFERENCE WILL IT MAKE? ARE YOU RETARDED? YOU THINK BY REPEATING THE EXACT SAME WORDS IN A C/P YOU WILL CONVINCE US? YOU WILL CHANGE OUR MIND?

Are you mentally challenged? Why do you repeat your posts? WHY DO YOU SPAM the same post again and again?

Are you 15 years-old or something? Do you think that by saying the exact same words,already debated and refuted by others,that you will change their mind?

Watch this video:

stupid idiot

Reaper never hit a single Russian AD system

and you little chinese bastards are not my friend
All your little baycraptors got shot out of the air. Thats why Haftar controls all the oil fields and all the resources not turkish backed ISIS. Same thing in Syria.

All your little baycraptors got shot out of the air. Thats why Haftar controls all the oil fields and all the resources not turkish backed ISIS. Same thing in Syria.

Turkey has won both Conflicts in that they achieved their objectives and deterred and aggressors place create space

Turkey has won both Conflicts in that they achieved their objectives and deterred and aggressors place create space
winning means taking in millions of refugees and suffering 60% inflation
losing means controlling and making billions from oil revenue.

I want to keep losing pls.

THIS IS THE SAME POST YOU POSTED EARLIER! WHAT DIFFERENCE WILL IT MAKE? ARE YOU RETARDED? YOU THINK BY REPEATING THE EXACT SAME WORDS IN A C/P YOU WILL CONVINCE US? YOU WILL CHANGE OUR MIND?

Are you mentally challenged? Why do you repeat your posts? WHY DO YOU SPAM the same post again and again

since 2017
I just opened threads and daily updates

and your troll team attacked provoked me on my every thread in the last 4 months

now I see your stupid Troll Team attacks on other Turkish members here

even dBSPL called Mods to stop your Troll team

This thread is about Akinci & Aksungur and MIUS developments, but three obsessed trolls, one of which is a mod, continue to ruin this thread.
@LeGenD @waz

You are distorting the ground realities.. The economy part has nothing to do with these battles.

These battles are acknowledged as turkish victories in the stragetic war encyclopedia... Turkey destroyed everything rather even without trying easy from Syria, Libya, Iraq and Azerbaijan in like 3 years and each took like weeks to month per campaign..

Like a hot knife thru butter... That is just a ground reality.. The 4 incursions were successful into Syria and rather very easy. the same with Libya, Azerbaijan and Iraq..

You are distorting the ground realities.. The economy part has nothing to do with these battles.

These battles are acknowledged as turkish victories in the stragetic war encyclopedia... Turkey destroyed everything rather even without trying easy from Syria, Libya, Iraq and Azerbaijan in like 3 years and it each took like weeks to month per campaign..

Like a hot knife thru butter... That is just a ground reality.. The 4 incursions were successful into Syria and rather very easy. the same with Libya, Azerbaijan and Iraq..
the ground reality is that what is being fought for (OIL) is in the hands of Haftar. What is being fought for (Land) is in the hands of Assad. You can argue otherwise by rag tag militia shot down dozens of baycraptors what do you think a capable military with potent air defence would do ?

on the other hand
Turkiye blocked USA-İsrael-France in İraq , Syria and in the Eastern Mediterranean

USA spent trillion dolllars for this plan

RESULT = 3 Turkish military operations kicked American-İsraeli plan in Syria

go and dream about loser PKK/YPG , FETO , HAFTAR

Chill out and also stop provoking @MMM-E and give him some space.. All this can be solved in that way..
Bhai,trust me,I've talked to him politely and even gave him advice to change the way he posts and talks. Even other people have told him. But he won't understand. He's like a broken record. The same things again and again. The arrogance,the bragging,the insults,the similar threads,the ignorance,the exact same posts,the spamming.

Many people tried to talk to him politely and in a civilized manner,but he still replies like a brat.

Really,he cannot understand that people of various ethnicities,background,religious beliefs and political ideologies have a different opinion than his. Chinese,Pakistanis,Greeks,Arabs,Persians,Indians,Israelis,Russians,Americans,Dutch,British,French and Germans.

In his mind all these different people are a Troll Team who hate Erdogan and Turkey.

Identifying a troll: how to do it?

He arrives out of nowhere by insulting you for free.
he often has an aggressive attitude.
it is narrow-minded, obtuse and hermetic to any argument.
he has an oversized ego
he has more or less arguments on the subject that he knows for most of the time that too little.

the troll comes to criticize topics that do not concern him, as here, forum on Turkish defense.
the troll never has arguments
Many German, English, Greek trolls, we can understand them there is no news about their countries.
Many German, English, Greek trolls, we can understand them there is no news about their countries that most people do not take seriously

A perfect description of your own ... well done, so now there is a chance to change! :omghaha:

Bhai,trust me,I've talked to him politely and even gave him advice to change the way he posts and talks. Even other people have told him. But he won't understand. He's like a broken record. The same things again and again. The arrogance,the bragging,the insults,the similar threads,the ignorance,the exact same posts,the spamming.

Many people tried to talk to him politely and in a civilized manner,but he still replies like a brat.

Really,he cannot understand that people of various ethnicities,background,religious beliefs and political ideologies have a different opinion than his. Chinese,Pakistanis,Greeks,Arabs,Persians,Indians,Israelis,Russians,Americans,Dutch,British,French and Germans.

In his mind all these different people are a Troll Team who hate Erdogan and Turkey.
his goal is to make everyone a sheep to worship turkey.

the ground reality is that what is being fought for (OIL) is in the hands of Haftar. What is being fought for (Land) is in the hands of Assad. You can argue otherwise by rag tag militia shot down dozens of baycraptors what do you think a capable military with potent air defence would do ?

You are a distorting facts here and trying to shift the goal-post to suit you but that is not how things work.. Hafter wanted to off Tripoli regime Turkey intervened and defeated Hafter with UAE, Egypt, Russia and other foreigner help.. They just couldn't fight Turkey despite arming their proxies they got out tech and out-smarted and I was unbiased in that conflict Turkey won on the ground if the deal didn't come Hafter was spend militarily it was over he was chased with AI drones.

The ceasefire came because otherwise it would have become a direct conflict between Turkey and Egypt and they don't want to fight each other it is lose-lose situation hence the deal.. When Turkey entered the battle Hafter was inside Tripoli but it changed everything and made a huge land for itself and by the way Tripoli regime has also oil fields under it's control all tho the most is on hafter side but it was never about just oil.. but many other things.

As for Syria before Turkey entered others were there and TUrkey helped Syria become 3 defacto countries.. How can a warlord who doesn't control 40% of his country win anything? On the real combat in the frontline Turkey destroyed everything that came up against it including SAA.

Turkey expanded 10-15% inside Syria? who is on whos land and whos expanding and whos winning. It saved the rebels and it saved these areas and blocked any advance Turkish control areas..

It can't be spinned? Someone who has expanded can't be in loss but only win

Last edited:
his goal is to make everyone a sheep to worship turkey.
If someone proves him wrong or has a different opinion,he calls him a troll. It's ridiculous.

With phrases like "your source=your arse" and "ignorant!" and "liar!" you can't debate with other people like an adult.

What MMM-E basically wants is an audience to read his stuff and say "Well done! I agree! You are the best!" and admit that Turkey is the best country in the world and a regional superpower. He is not here to debate. He is here to promote Turkey and Erdogan's policies.

It's like talking to a child that only knows one word and repeats it all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom