What's new

Which UAV is best?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which uav is best tb2 or some others

Sorry, but what a stupid question? At least you should add for what mission. If you are looking for high altitude surveillance you need another UAV than for precision strike and regardless what the TB2 can, in none class it is best!

Sorry, but what a stupid question? At least you should add for what mission. If you are looking for high altitude surveillance you need another UAV than for precision strike and regardless what the TB2 can, in none class it is best!

This comes from the UK country which ruined Germany last century.
The experts know better what is good or not, a dozen countries have acquired the TB2, it is not to play Flight simulator.

“Even if half the claims are true, the implications are game-changing,” the British official said, refering to both drones and EW systems.

1639139419413.png

This answers questions from people who don't know much about drones, especially when their countries are unable to build them.

The experts know better what is good or not, a dozen countries have acquired the TB2, it is not to play Flight simulator.

“Even if half the claims are true, the implications are game-changing,” the British official said, refering to both drones and EW systems.

View attachment 800103
This answers questions from people who don't know much about drones, especially when their countries are unable to build them.

What else that stupid insults should I expect? Neither the fact that allies "destroyed Germany" - in fact another error; not GB! - or if we can build UAVs on our own - and in fact I'm pretty sure we could if we would like to but thanks to our policy we don't do it - is relevant to the stupid claim, the TB2 is "the best". Or do you think the MQ-9 Reaper is worse and less capable than this tiny light-weight UAV in the strike role, or this mini UAV is better than the RQ-170/180 and/or RQ-4 Global Hawk?

Surely not!

But the point is, instead of correcting his stupid claim or question and reply with logic - You need different UAVs for different missions to be best, and an all-around always is a compromise - you instantly feel offended since I questioned the TB-2 as the best and went to wild-boar modus with insults. :crazy:

By the way "Game changing" refers to the role it played and that's for sure, the TB2 was game changing in that in other conflict(s), but that does not mean it is the best capability wise.

However I'm not sure if you will understand this. :smitten:

View attachment 800103
You turks really like patting yourselves on the back over nothing don't you. Game changing lol any drone is the world would be game changing in libya. You have done nothing note worthy so stop acting like you were the first to create a game changing weapon like the nuclear bomb.

You turks really like patting yourselves on the back over nothing don't you. Game changing lol any drone is the world would be game changing in libya. You have done nothing note worthy so stop acting like you were the first to create a game changing weapon like the nuclear bomb.

because you have created something? do you want me to call your master biden or uncle sam ?. Stay in your island lost in the middle of the pacific, unlike you we have a past and ancestors
a little serious especially when you are the lackey of the USA.
When uncle Sam says lay down, hop lay down
The atomic bomb is for the countries which are afraid, they know that they are incapable of defending themselves in the event of intensive combat.
Moreover it is for this reason that the USA launched on Japan, the Anglo-Saxons did not have the capacity to defeat the Japanese on the ground.
What else that stupid insults should I expect? Neither the fact that allies "destroyed Germany" - in fact another error; not GB! - or if we can build UAVs on our own - and in fact I'm pretty sure we could if we would like to but thanks to our policy we don't do it - is relevant to the stupid claim, the TB2 is "the best". Or do you think the MQ-9 Reaper is worse and less capable than this tiny light-weight UAV in the strike role, or this mini UAV is better than the RQ-170/180 and/or RQ-4 Global Hawk?

Surely not!

But the point is, instead of correcting his stupid claim or question and reply with logic - You need different UAVs for different missions to be best, and an all-around always is a compromise - you instantly feel offended since I questioned the TB-2 as the best and went to wild-boar modus with insults. :crazy:

By the way "Game changing" refers to the role it played and that's for sure, the TB2 was game changing in that in other conflict(s), but that does not mean it is the best capability wise.

However I'm not sure if you will understand this. :smitten:
Little man, it's the ministers who say it for TB2, soldiers, not a little man on the net behind his old keyboard.
Germany build good cars, but when it comes to food, fashion, and trains it's not your domain in Germany, it's foul.
Everyone has their own domain, little man.
Do not forget if you are there, it is thanks to the Americans.

Without Turkish immigrants to rebuild Germany you would still be in the Middle Ages, it is still Turks Ugur Sahin from Biontech in Germany who are saving Europe and the USA thanks to their Covid vaccines, where are your expert medical researchers?

Last edited:
Little man, it's the ministers who say it for TB2, soldiers, not a little man on the net behind his old keyboard.
Germany build good cars, but when it comes to food, fashion, and trains it's not your domain in Germany, it's foul.

Without Turkish immigrants to rebuild Germany you would still be in the Middle Ages, it is still Turks Ugur Sahin from Biontech in Germany who are saving Europe and the USA thanks to their Covid vaccines, where are your expert medical researchers?

Why do you always have to divert to irrelevant aspects? Is this a lack of reading comprehension or only stupidity?

In fact from my own studies, actually this behaviour is only quite for people with extremely pronounced feelings of inferiority or an inferiority complex. Hence the constant distraction from the topic (in case to run out of arguments) or go straight into a counterattack (perhaps others do not notice your own inabilities to argue or lack of knowledge).

So, once again for stupid people to take notes: What Germany does, can or cannot do is completely irrelevant when it comes to the question of whether the TB2 drone is "the best in the world"! Is that so hard to understand?

Und wenn Du magst, auch auf Deutsch: ... zum Mitschreiben; was Deutschland tut, kann oder nicht kann ist vollkommen irrelevant bei der Frage, ob die TB2 Drohne "die Beste der Welt ist"! ist das so schwer zu verstehen?

And what's with the French flag on your profile?

Really any drone would be game changer in Lybia agaisnt SAM systems.

lol....
Lets not waste our time to trolls.... :p:

They should sell everyone in the world TB2....

1639158592743.png

Last edited:
After children in Tripoli and its environs only see that mortars and shells rained over their cities at least a year; were able to take to the streets after drones entered the battlefield.

Many of these children, who also had the opportunity to closely examine the giant 'Wing' drones that crashed into the fields, are probably now dreaming of aeronautical engineering. From this perspective, it is true that drones are game changers in Libya.

War is over. Before a massacre took place in Tripoli, the putschists accepted an election process. Children can now dream of a future.

This thread is about Akinci & Aksungur and MIUS developments, but three obsessed trolls, one of which is a mod, continue to ruin this thread.
@LeGenD @waz

Last edited:
Many of these children, who also had the opportunity to closely examine the giant 'Wing' drones that crashed into the fields, are probably now dreaming of aeronautical engineering.
And what about the Bayraktar that fell from the sky,did they examine those too?

Look,I'm not saying the TB2 or the Akinci are not good or that their use in recent conflicts and ESPECIALLY Karabakh,had a significant role in the operations,but all this "children can now dream free" etc. is like out of a propaganda book.

Maybe that drone craze will stop if they start getting shot down more frequently in future conflicts. I'm not saying completely,but relying on UCAVs might stop being the main strategy of many countries who rushed to buy the Bayraktar.

Again I'm not saying that it's a bad weapon. But could it work against countries with strong Air Forces and descend Air Defence?

Despite what a certain member will tell you,in Libya and Syria there were more Bayraktar losses and far less modern AA system losses.

In Karabakh,we all know it was chaos. The Azeris smashed the Armenian Air Defences with the Israeli and Turkish drones.

And what's with the French flag on your profile?
the flag of the country that feeds you, and being able to fly with Rafales because the F-35s are too expensive for you
And what about the Bayraktar that fell from the sky,did they examine those too?

Look,I'm not saying the TB2 or the Akinci are not good or that their use in recent conflicts and ESPECIALLY Karabakh,had a significant role in the operations,but all this "children can now dream free" etc. is like out of a propaganda book.

Maybe that drone craze will stop if they start getting shot down more frequently in future conflicts. I'm not saying completely,but relying on UCAVs might stop being the main strategy of many countries who rushed to buy the Bayraktar.

Again I'm not saying that it's a bad weapon. But could it work against countries with strong Air Forces and descend Air Defence?

Despite what a certain member will tell you,in Libya and Syria there were more Bayraktar losses and far less modern AA system losses.

In Karabakh,we all know it was chaos. The Azeris smashed the Armenian Air Defences with the Israeli and Turkish drones.

FYI Turkish drones are evolving, they can be shot down but they have updates too, the TB2s you discovered are an 8 year old project, since there are more coming and when you see them , others will already be in preparation.
in 2022 there will be a lot of surprises, you just have to be patient, the F-35 the turks don't want it it's a game of poker and the usa know it very well

the flag of the country that feeds you, and being able to fly with Rafales because the F-35s are too expensive for you
That's the question,why are you in France and not in Erdogan's superpower Turkey?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom