What's new

Which UAV is best?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you always have to divert to irrelevant aspects? Is this a lack of reading comprehension or only stupidity?

In fact from my own studies, actually this behaviour is only quite for people with extremely pronounced feelings of inferiority or an inferiority complex. Hence the constant distraction from the topic (in case to run out of arguments) or go straight into a counterattack (perhaps others do not notice your own inabilities to argue or lack of knowledge).

So, once again for stupid people to take notes: What Germany does, can or cannot do is completely irrelevant when it comes to the question of whether the TB2 drone is "the best in the world"! Is that so hard to understand?

Und wenn Du magst, auch auf Deutsch: ... zum Mitschreiben; was Deutschland tut, kann oder nicht kann ist vollkommen irrelevant bei der Frage, ob die TB2 Drohne "die Beste der Welt ist"! ist das so schwer zu verstehen?

come back to see us when you have arguments or technical information, I'm not a bar server like you to chat in the wind.
written in English, French or Chinese but especially not in German, this language is unbearable
Thanks 8-)
That's the question,why are you in France and not in Erdogan's superpower Turkey?
Did you think you were the only one to export your salaki cheese?
I am in France for the export of products made in Turkey
You don't seem to know about our exports to France.

come back to see us when you have arguments or technical information, I'm not a bar server like you to chat in the wind.
written in English, French or Chinese but especially not in German, this language is unbearable
Thanks 8-)

Did you think you were the only one to export your salaki cheese?
I am in France for the export of products made in Turkey
You don't seem to know about our exports to France.

Oh come on ... you feel offended like a three years old kid who does not get a lolly pop in the super market only since I contradict to your believing the TB2 is the best.

I not even said it is bad, I only said it is not the best ... come on.

In fact I would love to see some arguments including technical data, why you think the TB2 should be not only better but even THE BEST by your accounts both against the MQ-9 Reaper in the attack role and the RQ-4 in the surveillance role? Or simply admit, it is NOT the best ... but for and some of your hommies this is already trolling! :omghaha:

Last edited:
yes, he is trolling with another troll. Make him a troll.

OHG, you guys really have no living or are you already so much brainwashed by Sultan Erdogan? :hitwall:

Again, thsi is a forum and not a "YES, Turkey and Erdogan are the Greatest!"-club. To have a different opinion is quite normal in a forum especially if it is contradicting common sense and unfounded. As such, NOT-agreeing with a claim NOT trolling, it is just having a different opinion!??

But, ok, you are not living in a free country, that allows different opinions, so having a different opinion to what Papa Erdogan tells you to believe and think on your own must be surely trolling. :smitten:

OHG, you guys really have no living or are you already so much brainwashed by Sultan Erdogan? :hitwall:

Again, thsi is a forum and not a "YES, Turkey and Erdogan are the Greatest!"-club. To have a different opinion is quite normal in a forum especially if it is contradicting common sense and unfounded. As such, NOT-agreeing with a claim NOT trolling, it is just having a different opinion!??

But, ok, you are not living in a free country, that allows different opinions, so having a different opinion to what Papa Erdogan tells you to believe and think on your own must be surely trolling. :smitten:

@LeGenD @krash

People come to these topics to follow the latest developments. Please don't let these trolls ruin the thread for their sick imagination and obsession.

political / nationalistic hate

Needless to say, PDF wishes to be a productive exchange of ideas and not a place of spreading communal, national, political or religiously motivated hatred. Members found involved in such activities would be severely penalized.

Spreading fake news

In today’s era, dubious or doubtful sources are being used by interest groups to twist perceptions of people usually for nefarious means. This is not allowed at PDF. Before you post, kindly, check the source yourself, a good practice is to verify the news from multiple sources before posting it on the site. If you are posting your personal opinion or the opinion of another person then clearly state it to be so, credit the original content. Do not masquerade opinions for news.

Trolling

Any content or response given with the intent of simply antagonizing people (such as a particular group e.g. Pakistanis, Muslims, Christians, Women, Hindus, Indians, Africans etc.) or a particular individual in order to garner a negative emotional response is considered trolling. More generally, essentially trolling is bullying online where by either a person is subjected to denial of opportunity to speak or making them feel very bad or inflaming them to be upset only. It is understood that during dialogues on sensitive issues there would be some words considered offensive but as long as it is not generalized to justify discrimination or packaged as a personal attack then that is acceptable because the spirit of the exchange is reflection or sharing of an opinion. Responding to trolling is deemed as ‘feeding the trolls’ and would be considered trolling too. It is not justifiable to respond to trolling with trolling and would also be addressed.

Trolling is a widespread problem and user’s postage history would be taken into account. Repeated offenders may face a permanent ban and trolling is taken seriously at PDF. Kindly, it does not help anyone and causes a ruining of the decorum therefore, would be dealt with appropriately.

Flaming / baiting

A special form of trolling whereby, threads or posts aimed at inciting an individual or group of people to be emotionally charged and incite fighting are not allowed. PDF is especially against using such posts or threads to incite hatred against politically belligerent nations or group of people e.g. Indians, Pakistanis or Saudis, Iranians etc. This would only add fuel to the flames. That’s not what PDF stands for.

Propaganda

Sometimes the news sources are being used to spread propaganda: weaponized information aimed at achieving a certain political goal. Usually this is to incriminate hatred amongst groups of people or vilify them. PDF does not believe in aiding the spread of propaganda that does not mean that PDF is closed to discussions about such pieces. When you are to post such pieces of information for the sake of discussion or clarification, kindly clearly state so in your post otherwise it would be treated as aiding the spread of propaganda and would result in penalization.

@LeGenD @krash

People come to these topics to follow the latest developments. Please don't let these trolls ruin the thread for their sick imagination and obsession.

political / nationalistic hate

Needless to say, PDF wishes to be a productive exchange of ideas and not a place of spreading communal, national, political or religiously motivated hatred. Members found involved in such activities would be severely penalized.

Spreading fake news

In today’s era, dubious or doubtful sources are being used by interest groups to twist perceptions of people usually for nefarious means. This is not allowed at PDF. Before you post, kindly, check the source yourself, a good practice is to verify the news from multiple sources before posting it on the site. If you are posting your personal opinion or the opinion of another person then clearly state it to be so, credit the original content. Do not masquerade opinions for news.

Trolling

Any content or response given with the intent of simply antagonizing people (such as a particular group e.g. Pakistanis, Muslims, Christians, Women, Hindus, Indians, Africans etc.) or a particular individual in order to garner a negative emotional response is considered trolling. More generally, essentially trolling is bullying online where by either a person is subjected to denial of opportunity to speak or making them feel very bad or inflaming them to be upset only. It is understood that during dialogues on sensitive issues there would be some words considered offensive but as long as it is not generalized to justify discrimination or packaged as a personal attack then that is acceptable because the spirit of the exchange is reflection or sharing of an opinion. Responding to trolling is deemed as ‘feeding the trolls’ and would be considered trolling too. It is not justifiable to respond to trolling with trolling and would also be addressed.

Trolling is a widespread problem and user’s postage history would be taken into account. Repeated offenders may face a permanent ban and trolling is taken seriously at PDF. Kindly, it does not help anyone and causes a ruining of the decorum therefore, would be dealt with appropriately.

Flaming / baiting

A special form of trolling whereby, threads or posts aimed at inciting an individual or group of people to be emotionally charged and incite fighting are not allowed. PDF is especially against using such posts or threads to incite hatred against politically belligerent nations or group of people e.g. Indians, Pakistanis or Saudis, Iranians etc. This would only add fuel to the flames. That’s not what PDF stands for.

Propaganda

Sometimes the news sources are being used to spread propaganda: weaponized information aimed at achieving a certain political goal. Usually this is to incriminate hatred amongst groups of people or vilify them. PDF does not believe in aiding the spread of propaganda that does not mean that PDF is closed to discussions about such pieces. When you are to post such pieces of information for the sake of discussion or clarification, kindly clearly state so in your post otherwise it would be treated as aiding the spread of propaganda and would result in penalization.

And since when is questioning a certain claim trolling? Seems as if you simply have no arguments or cannot accept a different opinion?!

Last edited:
French SMEs court the Turkish drone industry
Paris and Ankara remain complex, Business France, the French agency responsible for international business development, nonetheless took a delegation of French entrepreneurs to Turkey in November. The latter met there in particular with players in the aerospace sector, including the manufacturer of military drones Uavera, with a view to future cooperation.

1639253673001.png

And since when is questioning a certain claim trolling? Seems as if you simply have no arguments or different opinion?!
Paris and Ankara remain complex, Business France, the French agency responsible for international business development, nonetheless took a delegation of French entrepreneurs to Turkey in November. The latter met there in particular with players in the aerospace sector, including the manufacturer of military drones Uavera, with a view to future cooperation.
Thanks to experts

You are the biggest troll on this forum. Because you carry the armor of the authority you received from the forum administration. It's a disastrous irony that someone who trolls systematically on the forum has the right to access members' personal messages, delete their posts, and downvote them.

You have repeatedly smothered the threads with off-topic messages or just bullshited as if you were a so-called expert on topics that you had no knowledge of to the point of revealing your own ignorance. The fact that if these idiocy are exceptional does not make troll anyone, but continuing this systematically proves your obsession and mood.

You keep repeating the same things: To insult individuals in the forum, to express your hatred for a nation or spesific group, to try to create a perception based on your imagination, to deviate thread with shtposts for the purpose of specific topics; You lack all the ethical values of forum culture. People like you have made this forum indistinguishable from WAFF. The fact that someone is triggered and provides you environment of your desire cannot be a basis for you to defend yourself here. I also know what kind of work you were involved in when the Turkish community was active here. What two people know does not remain a secret.

You are so funny ... all i hear from you is the accusation and insult of others who have a different opinion as trolls. But why? It is a forum and as such it is natural to meet peoples with different opinions. So if you really expect anyone else to accept any Turkish news as "the best" is ridiculous. This is not an offence against certain group of members here, it is not an insult, but merely a normal thing in a forum ... and yes, if you would try to persuade me with arguments, why the TB2 is the best, I maybe would even agree or admit.

But again, a single claim "it is the best UAV on earth"is stupid and deep in your heart you know it, but the problem with you and some others is that you cannot differ between an argument and your opinion and therefore anyone who does not agree is a troll.

I'm sure a senior moderator will solve this issue, but the problem you mentioned within the Turkish section is not a certain moderator who trolls, but the inability or unwill of some nationalist hotheads who cannot accept other opinions or questions on why or how, who think the world is most often only black & white or always Turkey against the rest of the world.

I reported this post and so may others decide, who's the real troll in this chat.

@The Eagle @waz

No, I never said anything like that. My current objection has nothing to do with it either. It is clear above which message I am quoting. Still you are trying to create an imaginary fiction and make psychological guidance, but this tactic is outdated. Years have passed, but Deino still same Deinyo. You need to improve yourself a little.

After the mods audit, if I'm wrong, I will immediately left forum. But if I'm right, will you get the f*ck off from here?

I never said, that you claimed that but you came up with the accusation of being a troll. In fact based on these claims here and in other threads this whole mess started since no one is willing to discuss and instead of discussing any critical comment was immediately spiced up with Germany way luckily besieged by Great Britain and is anyway not able to develop anything and my reply that this is irrelevant to the original claim was then returned as trolling?

Why is it always so difficult or nearly impossible to discuss? Why is any question why and how Turkey will manage to do what they claim always right away rated an insult? I think there is some deliberately intention to misread such questions…

As I noted so often, when the HÜrjet, TFX or whatever will be successful I will celebrate and be happy, but as long as so many questions are open for so many projects, such questions must be allowed and so is the question „why anyone thinks the TB2 is the best UAV“ in a forum a reasonable and justified question and not an insult.

A decent answer in fact would be to argue with performance, technical dat comparisons and - in case the TB2 would not be the best letssay in comparison to a Reaper in the attack role or a Global hawk in surveillance, then an argument would be it is an indigenous system, a full package ranging from UAV, sensors to weapons unrestricted from US export restrictions which make it so unique and valuable, Another reason could be its price, the lack of political restrictions and the ability to operate in a much broader missions spectrum than other competitors ,,, this is what makes Turkish UAVs so unique, valuable and succesful.

But again my question, why do so many Turkish members so often overreact as if anyone would only like to harm, insult, wish them bad luck and misfortune? I‘m indeed active in several forums since many years but similar issues like this one I only had with Russians and Turkish members and I never understood why it is not even possible to start a discussion or exchange an argument. It is in most cases black and white only, good & evil, we against all others and we are the best!

As such, what you will do is beyond my scope but I will surely not resign or leave this forum since I am still interested in an exchange. If you and some others don‘t accept this or only want applause for such a standpoint, why I should I leave?

Best and take care.

@Deino
First of all, these -brainwashed, sultan's slave, you are not living in a free country etc.- imaginary accusations like these are irrelevant to thread and are intended to attack individuals' personalities. Also, while no one actually claiming, you wanna creating a fictional style as if we claiming that we are the best of everything here. This style is one of the oldest PSYOP tactics inherited from Hitler's Germany.

The second one is your style based on a tone and defamation, which basically has the purpose of black propaganda and violates many forum rules. You are simply ruining the forum. Although you are given Mod authorization here, you are betraying PDF principles. Instead of ashamed and apologizing, you are still trying to rise to the surface like oil with an inexplicable arrogance. That's why I'm calling you a troll, because it's a mood-infected behavior, not instant anger or triggered.

It is a great thread, an also important topic in terms of regional developments, but the point that the topic has reached is nothing but nonsense. I'm not going to spend any more time replying to you. If you wish, you can continue to report my messages, so that the Administration will perhaps have the opportunity to see what is going on.

@Deino
…. Also, while no one actually claiming, you wanna creating a fictional style as if we claiming that we are the best of everything here. This style is one of the oldest PSYOP tactics inherited from Hitler's Germany.

….

You are funny .. it all started with exactly that claim (see #3682) you now refuse and right after my first reply it should be mentioned for what role the TB2 should be rated „the best“ this triade of insults began; and not by me but your fellow countrymen.

But you are correct, it’s useless to go any further and so let others decide.

The problem is MMM-E's spamming of similar threads and the same things again and again. It's like brain-washing.

The problem is MMM-E's spamming of similar threads and the same things again and again. It's like brain-washing.
Is it possible that he is an anti turkey bot to make turkey looks bad, maybe this is the only sensible explanation.

Same Troll Team without any military knowledge

Deino , Foinikas , Iblini , retaxis ( Troll Team ) now attack on another Turkish members
I have -16 negative because of Troll Team ( Deino , Foinikas , Iblini , retaxis also false flager Trolls with İndian and Palistani flag )

Chinese ching chong called Deino is spamming our posts to support Chinese Troll Team
as dBSPL said DEINO is betraying PDF principles

Deino , Foinikas , Iblini , retaxis
first your Countries should develop and use UCAV like TB-2 which changed the game in Syria , Karabakh and Libya

then come and discuss with the Turks

dozens of military experts , even The UK Defense Secretary and prominent American political scientist FUKUYAMA says TB-2 UCAV is a gamer changer Weapon

Military experts , The UK Defense Secretary , American political scientist are illusional
but Chinese Troll Team is real

what a stupid Troll Team
Tried harder, if I care about what mmme said. :disagree:

do you think the MQ-9 Reaper is worse and less capable than this tiny light-weight UAV in the strike role, or this mini UAV is better than the RQ-170/180 and/or RQ-4 Global Hawk?

TB-2 is combat proven weapon which destroyed Russian Air Defense Systems in Syria , Libya and Karabakh

because of TB-2 is so small
and The TB-2 flies at a slow speed that Russian air defense systems cannot follow.

TB-2 hides from Radars
TB-2 calculates the vulnerabilities of Russian air defense systems very well.

There is very good operational planning in the background against S-300 , PANTSIR , BUK

Russian air defense systems can detect Aircraft below 360 km/h of speed and at an altitude of 5 km
even S-300s perceive flights at speeds below 180 km/h as an internal malfunction and cannot follow it.

but TB-2 UCAV flies slower than 130 km/h.
and TB-2 fire ammunition from altitudes above 5.5 km

MQ-9 Reaper has no any combat history against Russian Air Defense Systems
need to test MQ-9 Reaper against Russian Air Defense Systems

first learn about military

Tried harder, if I care about what mmme said. :disagree:

We dont care about your ignorant chinese Troll team
you have no any military knowledge to discuss with me ...

only dont cry on Turkish threads ,,, that will be enough

Last edited:
Chinese ching chong called Deino is spamming our posts to support Chinese Troll Team
as dBSPL said DEINO is betraying PDF principles
You used to mock and insult Legend too and I think IrfanBaloch as well,the same people you recently asked for help against the fictionary "troll team". You insulted Webmaster as well. Chinese,Pakistanis,everyone who disagrees with you.

Screenshot_2021-09-03 Erdogan's new Pentagon(1).png

And yet you still come back here and post your nonsense.

Deino , Foinikas , Iblini , retaxis
first your Countries should develop and use UCAV like TB-2 which changed the game in Syria , Karabakh and Libya
Yes and you magically developed UCAVs? You woke up one day and knew how to make UCAVs. You don't even have the balls to admit that you got the know-how from Israeli and Western companies. As well as most of the parts to make your first hundreds of drones.
Now you brag about it as if you invented the atom bomb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom