What's new

Which UAV is best?

Status
Not open for further replies.
TB-2 is combat proven weapon which destroyed Russian Air Defense Systems in Syria , Libya and Karabakh

because of TB-2 is so small
and The TB-2 flies at a slow speed that Russian air defense systems cannot follow.
Your character is a bit schizophrenic. One day you mock Russian Air Defence systems and technology and the other you portray them as an example of quality,to prove that Turkish systems can be compared to them or that they are generally better than the Western AA systems.

There is very good operational planning in the background against S-300 , PANTSIR , BUK
Armenian S-300PS systems are a very old model and they come with a very old radar. In some cases,Armenians probably weren't even operating or being given an order to fire at the TB2.

The Pantsirs destroyed in Libya and Syria,contrary to what you constantly brag about,which comes from the same Turkish official sources that claim they destroyed "155 Syrian Army tanks",were significantly less and in Syria the numbers aren't just disputed,they are not reliable.

As far as I know,no BUKs were destroyed by TB2s or other drones.

On the contrary,your "superweapon" suffered significant losses in Libya alone. Russians claim they shot down even more in Syria,but the exact number is not clear.

Insulted Other Member/Nationality

Last edited by a moderator:
only stupid idiots like you can say this

İsrael can not give UCAV technology to muslim Turkiye which was hostile since 2009
Western Countries have no UCAV ( only USA and USA doesnt give even pistol to Turkiye )

BAYKAR and TAI themselves developed UCAVs

not only UCAV , but also Electronic Warfare Systems , AESA Radars , Air Defense Systems , Cruise Missiles , Air to Air Missiles , LASER Weapons , Electromagnetic Railguns , Engines , Corvette , Frigate , Destroyer and total of 750 military projects

you fcking bastards
Thank you for proving @Deino 's point with this post. Well done. You proved exactly what Deino was saying yesterday.

I had not negative score until march 2021
now I have -16 negative score because of Troll Team ( Deino , Foinikas , Iblini , retaxis also false flager Trolls with İndian and Pakistani flag )
You've said it 3 times already,what makes you think saying it again will change our opinion? Stop crying.

wtf are ugly smelly Chinese assholes are doing in Turkish Threads day and night

fcking chinese bastards Deino , Iblini , retaxis
fcking Foinikos with Greek flag
false flager Trolls with İndian and Pakistani flag )

go and cry to fcking Mods
maybe then they come here
Aren't you the one crying to the mods and complaining? Enough with your fantasies about troll teams and false flaggers. Enough. If you cannot accept the fact that you post and talk like a child that cannot interact with adults,then don't blame others.

Everybody is telling you that spamming the same phrases and saying the same stuff AGAIN AND AGAIN makes you lose credibility and look bad. But you continue to do it. That shows that you have limited capability to accept criticism or even perceive what others tell you.

Thank you for proving @Deino 's point with this post. Well done. You proved exactly what Deino was saying yesterday.

**** off with your fucking chinese little bastards

You've said it 3 times already,what makes you think saying it again will change our opinion? Stop crying.

Turkish UCAVs kicked all enemies in Syria , Libya and Karabakh

your stupid troll Team is crying like little bitch on Turkish Threads
cry and more cry little bastards

Everybody is telling you that spamming the same phrases and saying the same stuff AGAIN AND AGAIN makes you lose credibility and look bad. But you continue to do it. That shows that you have limited capability to accept criticism or even perceive what others tell you.

since 2017 , I opened most visited threads about Turkiye
and in 2021 little chinese bastards , you and false flager FETO terrorists have started trolling and destroying my threads

and my posts hurts fucking bastards like you
its not your job to dictate anything on my threads

go and see how many threads about anti-Erdogan and anti-Turkey threads on ME section
and you fcking bastards are attacking Erdogan and Turkiye day and night

I will always post on my threads about Turkish projects with source

your source = your arse
**** off now you fucking bitch

only stupid idiots like you can say this

İsrael can not give UCAV technology to muslim Turkiye which was hostile since 2009
Western Countries have no UCAV ( only USA and USA doesnt give even pistol to Turkiye )

BAYKAR and TAI themselves developed UCAVs

not only UCAV , but also Electronic Warfare Systems , AESA Radars , Air Defense Systems , Cruise Missiles , Air to Air Missiles , LASER Weapons , Electromagnetic Railguns , Engines , Corvette , Frigate , Destroyer and total of 750 military projects

you fcking schizophrenic bastards

I had not negative score until march 2021
now I have -16 negative score because of Troll Team ( Deino , Foinikas , Iblini , retaxis also false flager Trolls with İndian and Pakistani flag )

I called Webmaster and other Mods to stop your Troll Team who destroy all my threads

Deino , Foinikas , Iblini , retaxis ( Troll Team ) now attack on another Turkish members here
all of you are crying and give false info on Turkish Threads

Turkish members including dBSPL are calling MODS to stop Troll Team
and MODS still allow Troll Team for deflect the facts , for trolling on Turkish Threads

You are funny and in fact it proved my point: It the the package that counts but as it seems you always have an instant bite-reflex without even reading what others say:

A decent answer in fact would be to argue with performance, technical dat comparisons and - in case the TB2 would not be the best letssay in comparison to a Reaper in the attack role or a Global hawk in surveillance, then an argument would be it is an indigenous system, a full package ranging from UAV, sensors to weapons unrestricted from US export restrictions which make it so unique and valuable, Another reason could be its price, the lack of political restrictions and the ability to operate in a much broader missions spectrum than other competitors ,,, this is what makes Turkish UAVs so unique, valuable and succesful.

As such our positions regarding the TB2 are not that far off ... I only disagree with your claim it is THE BEST since it avoided Russian AD defences since the US did the same with the reaper since decades in many conflicts. But again, that could be a start to discuss...

wtf are ugly smelly Chinese assholes are doing in Turkish Threads day and night

fcking chinese bastards Deino , Iblini , retaxis
fcking Foinikos with Greek flag
false flager Trolls with İndian and Pakistani flag

go and cry to fcking Mods
maybe then they come here

OHG ... :crazy: :hitwall: It's indeed strange .. no other member here in this chat is using an offensive language and such insulting tone like you.
No one is using smear language in this extent. No one , is insulting others in person or as a whole nationality, only you and still you complain think you have all rights to do so and and insult others as trolls!??

Must be either indeed some sort of lack in reading comprehensions, complete unwill to read or simply a medical issue.

Must be either indeed some sort of lack in reading comprehensions, complete unwill to read or simply a medical issue.
I think if we all report his last post,the other mods might actually do something about him.

@Deino
First of all, these -brainwashed, sultan's slave, you are not living in a free country etc.- imaginary accusations like these are irrelevant to thread and are intended to attack individuals' personalities. Also, while no one actually claiming, you wanna creating a fictional style as if we claiming that we are the best of everything here. This style is one of the oldest PSYOP tactics inherited from Hitler's Germany.

The second one is your style based on a tone and defamation, which basically has the purpose of black propaganda and violates many forum rules. You are simply ruining the forum. Although you are given Mod authorization here, you are betraying PDF principles. Instead of ashamed and apologizing, you are still trying to rise to the surface like oil with an inexplicable arrogance. That's why I'm calling you a troll, because it's a mood-infected behavior, not instant anger or triggered.

It is a great thread, an also important topic in terms of regional developments, but the point that the topic has reached is nothing but nonsense. I'm not going to spend any more time replying to you. If you wish, you can continue to report my messages, so that the Administration will perhaps have the opportunity to see what is going on.

Identifying a troll: how to do it?

He arrives out of nowhere by insulting you for free.
he often has an aggressive attitude.
it is narrow-minded, obtuse and hermetic to any argument.
he has an oversized ego
he has more or less arguments on the subject that he knows for most of the time that too little.

the troll comes to criticize topics that do not concern him, as here, forum on Turkish defense.
the troll never has arguments
Many German, English, Greek trolls, we can understand them there is no news about their countries.
Many German, English, Greek trolls, we can understand them there is no news about their countries that most people do not take seriously

I think if we all report his last post,the other mods might actually do something about him.

fucking bastards you tried provoke me in the last 4 months to ban me

because my posts hurts you very much .... crying bastards

Deino

dont spam my posts
you **** your ugly smelly face fucking little chinese bastard

@Horus , @Irfan Baloch , @LeGenD , @The Eagle , @PakSword , @LeGenD @waz

clean My and Turkish threads from fucking little chinese bastard

Excuse me,weren't you the one accusing others of "crying to the mods" every time you were spamming and insulting? Now aren't you the one crying like a baby?

fucking bastards you tried provoke me in the last 4 months to ban me

because my posts hurts you very much .... crying bastards

he has an oversized ego
he has more or less arguments on the subject that he knows for most of the time that too little.

the troll comes to criticize topics that do not concern him, as here, forum on Turkish defense.
Many German, English, Greek trolls, we can understand them there is no news about their countries.
Many German, English, Greek trolls, we can understand them there is no news about their countries that most people do not take seriously

he has an oversized ego

Sounds like a lot of Turk posters here. Crying about uyghur stuff that doesn't concern them or being racist and crying if anyone says anything back.

Deino

dont spam my posts
you **** your ugly smelly face fucking little chinese bastard

clean My and Turkish threads from fucking little chinese bastard

Your thread!! :crazy: This is a public forum and surely not yours ...:hitwall: but in fact this shows your true face and it even more shows, you have either NO clue nor you are interested in facts.
Insulting me as a Chinese is nice - in fact I rate it almost as an honour - but it shown you have NO idea who I am and where I am from. :omghaha:

But let the senior moderators decide, who's the troll and insulting idiot!

they have very big problem with president Erdogan and Turkiye

Erddogan criticized China about Uyghur issue
Erdogan kicked Greece in the Eastern Mediterranean
Erdogan kicked FETO , PKK/YPG and HAFTAR

clean My and Turkish threads from chinese and greek Troll Team
Your thread!! :crazy: This is a public forum and surely not yours ...:hitwall: but in fact this shows your true face and it even more shows, you have either NO clue nor you are interested in facts.
Insulting me as a Chinese is nice - in fact I rate it almost as an honour - but it shown you have NO idea who I am and where I am from. :omghaha:

But let the senior moderators decide, who's the troll and insulting idiot!

no military knowledge only laughing like stupid child

as dBSPL said DEINO is betraying PDF principles

dozens of military experts , even The UK Defense Secretary and prominent American political scientist FUKUYAMA says TB-2 UCAV is a gamer changer Weapon

Military experts , The UK Defense Secretary , American political scientist are illusional
but Chinese Troll Team is real

what a stupid Troll Team

Last edited:
**** your ugly smelly chinese face again little chinese bastards

you have no military knowledge to response my post
only only laughing like stupid child

I am saying again
TB-2 is combat proven weapon which destroyed Russian Air Defense Systems in Syria , Libya and Karabakh

because of TB-2 is so small
and The TB-2 flies at a slow speed that Russian air defense systems cannot follow.

TB-2 hides from Radars
TB-2 calculates the vulnerabilities of Russian air defense systems very well.

There is very good operational planning in the background against S-300 , PANTSIR , BUK

Russian air defense systems can detect Aircraft below 360 km/h of speed and at an altitude of 5 km
even S-300s perceive flights at speeds below 180 km/h as an internal malfunction and cannot follow it.

but TB-2 UCAV flies slower than 130 km/h.
and TB-2 fire ammunition from altitudes above 5.5 km

MQ-9 Reaper has no any combat history against Russian Air Defense Systems
need to test MQ-9 Reaper against Russian Air Defense Systems

first learn about military little chinese bastards

Yes, Blahblahblah, Reaper never had contact with Russian AD systems? :omghaha: On what planet are you living?

And otherwise insulting again? ... seems like Tourette syndrome. You should consult a doctor my friend. :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom