What's new

Where has our religious freedom gone?

Religious articles are against the forum rules by the way.

Read the rules of forum religious threads are banned ..... Stop trolling and inviting trolls ......

Religious articles are against the forum rules by the way.
Oopps .. I think it would be better to take this article down. Anyway it was an unbiased one.

Read the rules of forum religious threads are banned ..... Stop trolling and inviting trolls ......
Stop replying .. thread would naturally die out. Anyway most threads on this forum are about religion. Mods can delete this thread. @waz please delete my thread. Totally forgot about the rules.

Even manticore is starting religious debates. It just confuses other members about the rules.

Dear Muslims, Christians, Hindus, Buddhists and Jews

Last edited:
This article won't stop some shameless Pak members to score points when they post a similar article on India ....anyway its their country their rules...why Indians would give shut abt that.

BTW some shameless poster started a Gujrat riot thread today

If it gives you any comfort this was my reply on some thread related to India

I am here to just to register that,

I consider this India's internal problem so I won't comment on this, but in return I expect Indians not to come jumping on a thread related to Pakistan's internal problem, be it minorities or whatever.

says troll number 1 :azn:

jali gand when Pak is on the line ? :cheesy:

religion, in itself might be ok even but these followers these days :tsk:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom