What's new

https://www.hrw.org/news/2023/08/22/pakistan-mob-attacks-christian-settlement

Kingdom come

Reaction score
Country
India
the blasphemy law, carries what is effectively a mandatory death sentence. The Center for Social Justice, a Pakistani advocacy group, has reported that at least 1,472 people were charged under the blasphemy provisions from 1987 to 2016. Although there have been no executions, several people convicted of blasphemy are currently on death row, while many others are serving life sentences for related offenses.

Pakistan’s blasphemy law is largely used against members of religious minorities, while the authorities rarely bring charges against those responsible for attacks on people accused of blasphemy. The law is also often manipulated to settle personal disputes. In 2014, the Pakistan Supreme Court said: “The majority of blasphemy cases are based on false accusations stemming from property issues or other personal or family vendettas rather than genuine instances of blasphemy and they inevitably lead to mob violence against the entire community.”

Concerned governments and intergovernmental bodies should press the Pakistani government to reform or repeal laws that discriminate against religious minorities, including the blasphemy law, Human Rights Watch said.

Pakistani blasphemy and anti-Ahmadiyya laws violate Pakistan’s international legal obligations under the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights, including the rights to freedom of conscience, religion, expression, and association, and to profess and practice one’s own religion. Pakistan ratified the covenant in 2010.

“The Pakistan government’s indifference to the abuses under the blasphemy law and the violence it provokes is discriminatory and violates the rights to fundamental freedoms,” Gossman said. “The authorities’ failure to hold those responsible for violence against religious minorities to account only encourages extremists and reinforces fear and insecurity among all religious minorities.”

Gossman...Nice Jewish name..should look at Israel.

Jew rapes a non jew no problem.
No jew rapes a jew. Death

That's why jew rapist are running to Israel.

Ps..blasphemy laws in Pakistan should be abolished

Oh I thought now Pakistanis are putting this event too on Israel!! It's a shame human right organizations have gone blind on these daily attacks on minorities by Extremist Islamists almost on daily basis!! Poor minorities they are the victim just because they follow a different religion. This is true Riyaisite Madeena!! Same things happened on non muslims on Madina too!!

Oh I thought now Pakistanis are putting this event too on Israel!! It's a shame human right organizations have gone blind on these daily attacks on minorities by Extremist Islamists almost on daily basis!! Poor minorities they are the victim just because they follow a different religion. This is true Riyaisite Madeena!! Same things happened on non muslims on Madina too!!
Looool spot the jew tatay choop
Why did you fail to read this

Dumb f...why didn't you read the last line
Are you saying Pakistani Muslims did not burnt the churches? You saw a name in the news article and started blaming Jews.

You seriously think that you can blame Jews for this and not your radical society!

What a shame!! I was reading an article on what happened to them and I was in tears!! Man how can you become human from the zombies Pakistanis are today? do you think this blatant hatred for Kafirs jaut because your prophet and Allah told so in Quran is reasonable? No true prophet or god can hate a part of his own creation so much.. seriously!!

Are you saying Pakistani Muslims did not burnt the churches? You saw a name in the news article and started blaming Jews.

You seriously think that you can blame Jews for this and not your radical society!

What a shame!! I was reading an article on what happened to them and I was in tears!! Man how can you become human from the zombies Pakistanis are today? do you think this blatant hatred for Kafirs jaut because your prophet and Allah told so in Quran is reasonable? No true prophet or god can hate a part of his own creation so much.. seriously!!

Read post 2 dumbo

Non jew rapes a jew. Death

Dumbo..I have reposted my entire post....were you dropped as a child.

Yes I blame the fucking jew ...what's happening to Christians in Palestine and Muslims in Palestine. Jew has no right to comment until he fixes his house. And dumb asses like you should learn to read

I don't know who the fuk is Gossman and what his nationality is.
Shame on you, you are focused on stupid things in the article then to the real issue.

Do you ever care about people killed churches burnt, looting and rape??

I don't know who the fuk is Gossman and what his nationality is.
Shame on you, you are focused on stupid things in the article then to the real issue.

Do you ever care about people killed churches burnt, looting and rape??

Dumb f if I didn't care why would I write

BLASPHAMY LAWS SHOULD BE ABOLOSHED.
Millions of sperm and you won??

If you don't know Gissman then educate your dumbass brain. Talk less and learn more..right now you are a retard

Read post 2 dumbo

Non jew rapes a jew. Death

Dumbo..I have reposted my entire post....were you dropped as a child.

Yes I blame the fucking jew ...what's happening to Christians in Palestine and Muslims in Palestine. Jew has no right to comment until he fixes his house. And dumb asses like you should learn to read
Every human has the right to speak on human right violation everywhere in the world including Israel and India..

Stop playing your Islamist diversionary tactic you dumbass!!

Every human has the right to speak on human right violation everywhere in the world including Israel and India..

Stop playing your Islamist diversionary tactic you dumbass!!

Show me where I mentioned Islam

You really are a retard...probably a Hindu cow piss drinkers.... seriously over a million sperm and you won.

You applauded when same thing happened x100 in India last weeks

Lol fucking Indians 😁 & there crocodile tears

Show me where I mentioned Islam

You really are a retard...probably a Hindu cow piss drinkers.... seriously over a million sperm and you won.

Mate they destroyed hundreds of churches these last couple of weeks in India , cheered them on and applauded the murders and rapes of followers of Christ
Voted for the destruction of churches yet post threads on here

A fierce battle between Hindus and Christians is raging in a remote part of northeast India with some human rights experts blaming the country's government for fueling the religious violence.”

Now posting thread after thread that it’s the religions fault

It’s typical day in India to burn churches by there hundreds .

These Indians are a disgusting breed

Back
Top Bottom