What's new

When Nawaz Sharif tried to become the King of Pakistan

1693146317700.png

اپنی بریانی خاموشی سے کھائیں بہن چود
View attachment 949124
I never supported Nawaz in life but I am disappointed with IK as I had expectation from him and he has let us down. He cannot control his own wife, how can he control the country. List of his screw ups in a very short tenure is mind boggling. He got played by a very well organized managed conspiracy that has become an existential threat to Pakistan and he and people like you are not even aware about it. It is similar to how ISIL was created and then used to justify actions by the West. The only difference is that this one is many times bigger and much more sophisticated. You guys have no idea how sophisticated the some powers have become is manipulating people and countries.

He may be a corrupt man, but he is an experienced politician.

I'm genuinely interested as to who is still a pedowari on PDF.

Number one reason why Pakistan today is a failed banana republic of Faujistan... when People notmalize a sin, The Curse is upon that nation.

Having a military dictator literally invent your entire politician party and then spending the next 30 years siphoning off public funds into your little bank account in UAE doesn’t make you an experienced politician. It makes you a crook and collaborator.

Back
Top Bottom